For VOSUR

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2014, 02:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2014 02:09 PM by Cathym112.)
For VOSUR
http://guff.com/amazing-tattoo-grammar-fails/to-vs-too

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-02-2014, 02:16 PM
RE: For VOSUR
(10-02-2014 02:06 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  http://guff.com/amazing-tattoo-grammar-fails/to-vs-too

Ugh. I'm no grammar nazi, but come on, people. That crap is permanent. I don't have any words tattooed on me, but if I did, I would quadruple check to make sure everything was spelled right and grammatically correct.

Also, I have zero pity for people with crappy tattoos. Don't go to an artist without seeing some of their work first. If they don't have big binders of their work available to peruse, RUN! Again, tattoos are permanent and often more expensive to fix than it would be to just go with a good artist.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
10-02-2014, 02:23 PM
Lol at people who get tattoos and proceed to spell whatever it is wrong.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
10-02-2014, 02:23 PM
What a doofus.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

10-02-2014, 03:12 PM
My brother-in-law has my nephew's misspelled name tattooed on his arm. Lol

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
10-02-2014, 03:12 PM
(10-02-2014 03:12 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  My brother-in-law has my nephew's misspelled name tattooed on his arm. Lol

You're lying!

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
10-02-2014, 03:33 PM
(10-02-2014 03:12 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(10-02-2014 03:12 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  My brother-in-law has my nephew's misspelled name tattooed on his arm. Lol

You're lying!

I'm not I swear! My nephew's name is Reynaldo and the tattoo says Reinaldo AND he argued with us that it wasnt wrong when we made fun of him! What a turd.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
10-02-2014, 03:41 PM
A younger female relative of my wifes has a 'tramp stamp' tattoo in Japanese writing that translates roughly to 'slut'. She was one too. Dodgy

Years ago, a little loud mouth hang around, had a tat done of a Harley crest, and the words read ' Hardly Davidson' in it , it took a month before we told him. Laughat

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
10-02-2014, 04:07 PM
I used to do engraving decades ago at a shop.

People misspelled shit all the time. The little metal plaques weren't a big deal, but the back of Rolex watch or the occasional wedding knife....

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

10-02-2014, 05:43 PM
I'm also ashamed of the tattoo artists. There were two people (at least) that these tattoos went through before being permanently applied Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post