For all the Star Trek fans out there.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2012, 11:05 AM
RE: For all the Star Trek fans out there.
I know a few of you have put off your shopping for my Christmas present because you weren't sure what to get me. Feel free to chip in to present me with:

[Image: 2012-11-30T233750Z_1_CBRE8AT1TN400_RTROP...ARTREK.JPG]

http://news.yahoo.com/star-treks-future-...04277.html

Thank you, in advance.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2012, 06:38 PM
I am a HUGE DS9 fan, and it is hands down my favorite series. But on an individual basis I would have to answer Kirk and ST:TOS for everything else. That being said, I finally gave Voyager a chance last year and LOVED it. We are huge ST fans- I've been a trekkie since the day I was born. ( I was a baby when mom took me to the opening of the Motion Picture and haven't missed an opening night ever since )\

Question... Does anyone- who has not seen Enterprise, the series, kinda want to give it a try but can not get past the terrible theme song? It makes me cry. Has anyone been successful in getting past it?

I think they should re-release the series with a new, instrumental theme song.
[+] 1 user Likes AstraStarr's post
07-12-2012, 06:39 PM
(04-12-2012 11:05 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I know a few of you have put off your shopping for my Christmas present because you weren't sure what to get me. Feel free to chip in to present me with:

Thank you, in advance.

This is what I bought myself ><
https://www.etsy.com/transaction/105892889
07-12-2012, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2012 06:46 PM by AstraStarr.)
So, Into Darkness- Japanese trailer shows Kirk and Spocks hands separated by glass. A lot of Khan speculation, but also Gary Mitchell. Either way, I can not wait!
08-12-2012, 12:56 AM
(07-12-2012 06:40 PM)AstraStarr Wrote:  So, Into Darkness- Japanese trailer shows Kirk and Spocks hands separated by glass. A lot of Khan speculation, but also Gary Mitchell. Either way, I can not wait!

I'm really hoping for Gary Mitchell!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
08-12-2012, 01:00 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2012 11:02 AM by Erxomai.)
(07-12-2012 06:38 PM)AstraStarr Wrote:  I am a HUGE DS9 fan, and it is hands down my favorite series. But on an individual basis I would have to answer Kirk and ST:TOS for everything else. That being said, I finally gave Voyager a chance last year and LOVED it. We are huge ST fans- I've been a trekkie since the day I was born. ( I was a baby when mom took me to the opening of the Motion Picture and haven't missed an opening night ever since )\

Question... Does anyone- who has not seen Enterprise, the series, kinda want to give it a try but can not get past the terrible theme song? It makes me cry. Has anyone been successful in getting past it?

Yeah, the song totally put me off. The uniforms kinda did too.
Find the episode with the Mirror Mirror universe. They changed the intro for the better. Wish they would have kept it.

08-12-2012, 01:00 AM
(07-12-2012 06:39 PM)AstraStarr Wrote:  
(04-12-2012 11:05 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  I know a few of you have put off your shopping for my Christmas present because you weren't sure what to get me. Feel free to chip in to present me with:

Thank you, in advance.

This is what I bought myself ><
https://www.etsy.com/transaction/105892889

Bwhahahaha! How much was that? I could make you a whole set for a coordinated tree Laugh out load
08-12-2012, 11:02 AM
So this made me giggle.

Yes, I said giggle, like a school girl. Blush

10-12-2012, 06:12 AM
(07-12-2012 06:38 PM)AstraStarr Wrote:  Question... Does anyone- who has not seen Enterprise, the series, kinda want to give it a try but can not get past the terrible theme song? It makes me cry. Has anyone been successful in getting past it?

YES, YES!! I DO, I HATE IT!!!

Whoever came up with the idea of putting the "It's been a long long time..." in the "Space, the final frontier..." I loved Enterprise, it is pretty fucking close to being my all-time favorite ST series, but the song, it just blows it all the way back... Way, way back.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
15-07-2013, 10:45 PM
This:

[Image: 7aneny5u.jpg]

[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  For Star Trek Fans Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver 28 1,458 27-07-2013 10:36 AM
Last Post: Revenant77x
  Star Trek Screw Ups (Lets Get Nerdy) Dark Light 12 759 02-06-2013 11:54 PM
Last Post: Momsurroundedbyboys
  Any fans of live theatre here? Ghost0fBanquo 7 477 21-08-2012 05:40 PM
Last Post: morondog
  Hip-Hop/Rap fans Left Brain 1 474 05-02-2012 06:50 AM