For all the big government losers on this site

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2012, 11:27 AM
For all the big government losers on this site
Here is the government at its best. anyone here thinks that we need big government should check out this video. a airport with 3 flights a day that cost about 200 million. stimulus? You keynesian idiots.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-player...02844.html
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like satan69's post
03-04-2012, 11:30 AM
RE: For all the big government losers on this site
(03-04-2012 11:27 AM)satan69 Wrote:  Here is the government at its best. anyone here thinks that we need big government should check out this video. a airport with 3 flights a day that cost about 200 million. stimulus? You keynesian idiots.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-player...02844.html
postoffice.gov
amtrack.gov
federalreserve.gov
educationsystem.gov
drugwar.gov

and the one that's not there yet but might be
healthcare.gov

Tongue There are some more sources.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
03-04-2012, 11:34 AM
That is not an example of big govt, that is an example of a corrupt douchebag that wasted taxpayer money to build himself his own airport.

If he wasn't dead, I would suggest shooting his ass for treason.
[+] 1 user Likes mysticjbyrd's post
03-04-2012, 11:39 AM
(03-04-2012 11:34 AM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  That is not an example of big govt, that is an example of a corrupt douchebag that wasted taxpayer money to build himself his own airport.

If he wasn't dead, I would suggest shooting his ass for treason.
If the federal government didn't always feel the need to play venture capitalist we probably wouldn't have shit like this.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
03-04-2012, 11:39 AM
Your thread title makes you seem like a douchebag. Are you a douchebag per chance?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like lucradis's post
03-04-2012, 12:03 PM
You want a big government? Move to Soviet Russia, comrade.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
03-04-2012, 12:08 PM
Why have government when you can just have me instead? I can actually get things done.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
03-04-2012, 12:14 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2012 12:23 PM by satan69.)
(03-04-2012 11:39 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Your thread title makes you seem like a douchebag. Are you a douchebag per chance?
Yes I am. A angry small government revolutionist douchebag. Thanks for asking. I am so sick of fucking "stimulus" . How about a real fucking economy instead of clash for clunkers,8k housing credit, airports to nowhere, trillions of debt. every president says the same thing.. we cant cut spending because we are in a recession, and then its- we cant cut spending because we are coming out of one and dont want to stop the recovery. reagan, bush2, and obama all said it when they were president and im sick of it. 16 trillion later, and we are never cutting spending because we are always in, or coming out of, a recession.
[+] 2 users Like satan69's post
03-04-2012, 12:32 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2012 12:37 PM by mysticjbyrd.)
He wasn't trying to build a viable airport to turn a profit. He just wanted to make himself an airport, so he wouldn't have to travel with those poor diseased commoners he supposedly represented.
03-04-2012, 12:36 PM
You sound angry.