For every post I liked

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2012, 09:14 AM
RE: For every post I liked
(11-04-2012 09:11 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Beat_stick

My posts are always awesome smartarse Dodgy!
Yeah, I'm sure they are Wink

(11-04-2012 09:11 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Gee, I just thought you were really, really friendly. Sadcryface
Lol I'm pretty sure that bombarding the entire forum with nearly 10,000 likes wasn't going to win me any friends Tongue At least not in that time frame Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2012, 09:17 AM
Hey Nappy...
If it is really an issue, you should raise a topic in the "forum management section".
It could be a security flaw...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
11-04-2012, 09:19 AM
(11-04-2012 09:17 AM)Observer Wrote:  Hey Nappy...
If it is really an issue, you should raise a topic in the "forum management section".
It could be a security flaw...

Well I believe the Admins know about it. I've changed my passwords and everything as well.
11-04-2012, 04:44 PM
Yeah it's fixed. However I believe what we've stumbled across is a cog in Deep Thought's machine designed to potentially bring the site down. My theory (which has been examined and approve by top scientists) is that DT has created a series of bots, all designed to spam an aspect of the forum, and all named after great French military leaders. So of course, when Napoleon registered under the assigned name, it triggered the execute function.

And of course with so many French generals, after Napoleon comes... uh... hmmm. Dammit! Thwarted again!

...wait, Charlemagne? Does that count? They were Franks, but that's still gotta count.

I will rethink my theory.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 4 users Like Buddy Christ's post
11-04-2012, 05:42 PM
(11-04-2012 04:44 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Yeah it's fixed. However I believe what we've stumbled across is a cog in Deep Thought's machine designed to potentially bring the site down. My theory (which has been examined and approve by top scientists) is that DT has created a series of bots, all designed to spam an aspect of the forum, and all named after great French military leaders. So of course, when Napoleon registered under the assigned name, it triggered the execute function.

And of course with so many French generals, after Napoleon comes... uh... hmmm. Dammit! Thwarted again!

...wait, Charlemagne? Does that count? They were Franks, but that's still gotta count.

I will rethink my theory.

William the Conqueror, is he close enough to French? I'm not that good at ancient geography.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
11-04-2012, 06:22 PM
(11-04-2012 05:42 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  William the Conqueror, is he close enough to French? I'm not that good at ancient geography.
He was a Norman so I would guess he was French.

I like Buddy's theory though.
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon's post
11-04-2012, 06:30 PM
I think that was all the Great French leaders except for Charles Martel, Clovis... and De Gaulle if hiding in exile counts as being A heroic french leader.

Under Repair.
11-04-2012, 06:32 PM
(11-04-2012 06:30 PM)itsacow Wrote:  I think that was all the Great French leaders except for Charles Martel, Clovis... and De Gaulle if hiding in exile counts as being A heroic french leader.

Of course it does! Their French, he retreated before the battle began, makes him the greatest French Commander of all time Big Grin!

Oh, and Joan of Arc. Got the second highest French honour. She was worth of being executed by the English Big Grin!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post