For everyone! Mostly

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2016, 12:38 PM
For everyone! Mostly
I'm so happy I stumbled across this site. You guys have helped me grow so much. I spend most of the time on the site just reading everything. Everyone (mostly) has been helpful and funny. I appreciate everyone here.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 18 users Like Jewelarcher's post
06-05-2016, 12:49 PM
RE: For everyone! Mostly
*hugs* Heart
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
06-05-2016, 12:56 PM
(06-05-2016 12:49 PM)jennybee Wrote:  *hugs* Heart

Awe your one of my favorites. You were so helpful in the beginning!
[+] 2 users Like Jewelarcher's post
06-05-2016, 12:59 PM
Thanks! I'm so glad I could help Smile
06-05-2016, 01:13 PM
I'm glad I found this site, too.
Hug
[+] 2 users Like CosmicRaven's post
06-05-2016, 01:25 PM
Group Hug!

[Image: article-0-11AA3F21000005DC-685_964x674.jpg]

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 7 users Like Commonsensei's post
06-05-2016, 01:25 PM
I agree, before this forum I was getting very frustrated with feeling like everyone around me was a theist. I'm glad to find a group of smart, funny and kind people who are like minded. Wink

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like SitaSky's post
06-05-2016, 01:40 PM
As JennyB would agree this sight can be quiet addicting. A sense of community and acceptance is often sought after. And being a group of like minded people such as ourselves that don't believe in any deity's there's not really many outlets in the RW that people can join that allow such a open communication of ideas. Atheist's (such as myself) don't tend to advertise our postion, we just want to live our lives without confintation. But when this ideas is brought up it's returned with anger, aggressive attacks, close minds, and separation.

This forum allows a open room so ideas can be thrown back and forth. An open door policy that I appreciate (even thou many people would disagree) that allows people of all mindsets to speak their minds. Yeah we get the occasional troll or bible thumping nut job, but we need them here just as much as we need the more level headed theist like Jewelarcher here.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
06-05-2016, 03:50 PM
Actually I don't think I want to associate with theists anymore. I've learned a lot and that's already against the Christian belief. Remember they want you to have the faith of a child and believe the bible and anything a preacher spews. Knowledge is evil and sends you to hell.
[+] 2 users Like Jewelarcher's post
06-05-2016, 04:10 PM
(06-05-2016 03:50 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  Actually I don't think I want to associate with theists anymore. I've learned a lot and that's already against the Christian belief. Remember they want you to have the faith of a child and believe the bible and anything a preacher spews. Knowledge is evil and sends you to hell.

I'm horrible at keeping up with newer members; what kind of religious or non-religious background do you have, or had?

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."