For everyone! Mostly

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-05-2016, 08:17 PM
RE: For everyone! Mostly
(06-05-2016 08:02 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  I should have said something more specific. I don't really go with religion anymore.. We broke up

I can't say I blame you. If I was raised in Christianity, I'd have broken up with it too!

Hug
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
06-05-2016, 08:19 PM
(06-05-2016 08:17 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(06-05-2016 08:02 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  I should have said something more specific. I don't really go with religion anymore.. We broke up

I can't say I blame you. If I was raised in Christianity, I'd have broken up with it too!

Hug

Smile thanks. I do love the way you view everything. It's refreshing
[+] 1 user Likes Jewelarcher's post
06-05-2016, 08:43 PM
(06-05-2016 08:19 PM)Jewelarcher Wrote:  
(06-05-2016 08:17 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I can't say I blame you. If I was raised in Christianity, I'd have broken up with it too!

Hug

Smile thanks. I do love the way you view everything. It's refreshing

Agreed. Hug
[+] 1 user Likes CosmicRaven's post
08-05-2016, 05:51 PM
As a theist, have to agree. This site has been way more warm, welcoming, and tolerant towards questions than sadly most Christian websites I've belonged to. Folks on them could learn a thing (or twenty) from the atheists (and my fellow few theists) here. Smile

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Shai Hulud's post
08-05-2016, 06:22 PM
Nice to have you with us JA.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
08-05-2016, 06:24 PM
(08-05-2016 06:22 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Nice to have you with us JA.

thanks Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Jewelarcher's post
08-05-2016, 06:40 PM
(08-05-2016 05:51 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  As a theist, have to agree. This site has been way more warm, welcoming, and tolerant towards questions than sadly most Christian websites I've belonged to. Folks on them could learn a thing (or twenty) from the atheists (and my fellow few theists) here. Smile

I hadn't pieced together that you were a theist. I thought you had recently crossed lines to atheism.

Glad to be among good company. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
08-05-2016, 07:45 PM
(08-05-2016 05:51 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  As a theist, have to agree. This site has been way more warm, welcoming, and tolerant towards questions than sadly most Christian websites I've belonged to. Folks on them could learn a thing (or twenty) from the atheists (and my fellow few theists) here. Smile

And here I thought you were a fellow heathen, though the Catholic Bronie stuff should have tipped me off. Consider Still, welcome, anyway! Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
08-05-2016, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2016 09:23 PM by Shai Hulud.)
(08-05-2016 06:40 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I hadn't pieced together that you were a theist. I thought you had recently crossed lines to atheism.

Thanks, glad to be considered good company! Smile

And nope, still Catholic. Despite plenty of doubts and some reasonable points that people raise. I'm not as good in a debate as you, so I just tend to try and hang around the Casual Coffeehouse and such.

Edit:
(08-05-2016 07:45 PM)Fireball Wrote:  And here I thought you were a fellow heathen, though the Catholic Bronie stuff should have tipped me off. Consider Still, welcome, anyway! Yes

Thanks for the welcome anyhow! And Catholic Bronies makes me feel like a heathen...yesterday they were ranting about how Satan was the first Protestant. Wink

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-05-2016, 08:30 PM
(08-05-2016 08:02 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  
(08-05-2016 06:40 PM)Aliza Wrote:  I hadn't pieced together that you were a theist. I thought you had recently crossed lines to atheism.

Thanks, glad to be considered good company! Smile

And nope, still Catholic. Despite plenty of doubts and some reasonable points that people raise. I'm not as good in a debate as you, so I just tend to try and hang around the Casual Coffeehouse and such.

Ok this might be weird but I think Catholics are so cool and I know NOTHING about them.
Could you share some beliefs?
My art teacher from high school is Catholic and I think that's where I get the idea of how cool I say they are.