For many here, atheism is a cruel joke. Let me explain.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2014, 07:36 AM
Exclamation For many here, atheism is a cruel joke. Let me explain.
Looks is everything.

We're all science lovers here, no doubt. So I'm sure we're willing to be very objective and recognise the fact that those born with good looks enjoy life on easy mode. Put simply, if you're ugly you're going to struggle.

Assumed to be more intelligent, friendly, confident, and every other positive quality known to man? Given lighter sentences for the same crimes, get that promotion easier? Sorry, you're not a male model.

Before someone comes on here and tells me about how all you need is 'confidence' and their fat, ugly friend Bob with a hot girlfriend I'll simply ask you to look around and realise that virtually all couples are LOOKS-MATCHED. Some men fail to see this because they can't rate men, but whatever. Studies confirm this.

Only one exception to this rule of nature exists.

Church Game

Running super, devout Christian game amongst hot Christian JB's as a deformed sub5, balding male is moderately effective. I see it time and time again that a christian girl marries well below her level simply because her partner is as crazy for Jesus as her.

So the point I'm making is, not only does new atheism attract sub8 incels (involuntary celibates), but also isolates them from the only source in North America that could've given them a wife who isn't a hambeast on thyroid medication.

This is the cruel, twisted joke of atheism.

If anyone out then there may be one more method I neglected to mention. Cult game. Either start a cult (atheism cult?) or acquire cult status (Richard Dawkins). I'm sure that crusty old bastard could bang the odd 20-something 'enlightened' atheist girl that comes his way.

That is it.

We're fucked.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2014, 08:16 AM
RE: For many here, atheism is a cruel joke. Let me explain.
(24-03-2014 07:36 AM)Highlander Wrote:  Looks is everything.

We're all science lovers here, no doubt. So I'm sure we're willing to be very objective and recognise the fact that those born with good looks enjoy life on easy mode. Put simply, if you're ugly you're going to struggle.

Assumed to be more intelligent, friendly, confident, and every other positive quality known to man? Given lighter sentences for the same crimes, get that promotion easier? Sorry, you're not a male model.

Before someone comes on here and tells me about how all you need is 'confidence' and their fat, ugly friend Bob with a hot girlfriend I'll simply ask you to look around and realise that virtually all couples are LOOKS-MATCHED. Some men fail to see this because they can't rate men, but whatever. Studies confirm this.

Church Game

Running super, devout Christian game amongst hot Christian JB's as a deformed sub5, balding male is moderately effective. I see it time and time again that a christian girl marries well below her level simply because her partner is as crazy for Jesus as her.

So the point I'm making is, not only does new atheism attract sub8 incels (involuntary celibates), but also isolates them from the only source in North America that could've given them a wife who isn't a hambeast on thyroid medication.

If anyone out then there may be one more method I neglected to mention. Cult game. Either start a cult (atheism cult?) or acquire cult status (Richard Dawkins). I'm sure that crusty old bastard could bang the odd 20-something 'enlightened' atheist girl that comes his way.

That is it.

We're fucked.

Facepalm

The door is over there, and take your misogyny with you, thanks...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 11 users Like EvolutionKills's post
24-03-2014, 08:21 AM

Church Game

That is it.

We're fucked.

Congratulations, you have managed to rival the average Theoroll for incoherence!

Now, will this new challenger be able to stand up to the Big Leagues? Is he ready to be compared to the Legendary Cantor?

This host's money says 'not at all'.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 3 users Like Free Thought's post
24-03-2014, 08:26 AM
(24-03-2014 07:36 AM)Highlander Wrote:  Before someone comes on here and tells me about how all you need is 'confidence' and their fat, ugly friend Bob

Hey, Bob might be a little wide, but ugly he is not; look at these dancemoves:

Come back when you're that awesome, and a little more friggin cheerful.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 12 users Like ELK12695's post
24-03-2014, 08:33 AM

Church Game

That is it.

We're fucked.

(24-03-2014 08:26 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  Come back when you're that awesome, and a little more friggin cheerful.

How dare you, Elk!

Atheists can't be cheerful, you know that! Now stop trying to inflict upon us your heretical ideas of happiness.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
24-03-2014, 08:50 AM
Whaaaaat did you say?

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
24-03-2014, 08:53 AM
I didn't get past the title before I became bored.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
24-03-2014, 08:55 AM
[Image: i-am-going-to-cute-myself-another-piece-of-cake.jpg]

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
24-03-2014, 08:57 AM
I don't understand, is this a variation on Yo Momma apologetics, or

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
24-03-2014, 10:21 AM
What are you, the paleolithicfreethinker's sock puppet?

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post