For many here, atheism is a cruel joke. Let me explain.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2014, 10:45 AM
RE: For many here, atheism is a cruel joke. Let me explain.
(24-03-2014 07:36 AM)Highlander Wrote:  Looks is everything.

We're all science lovers here, no doubt. So I'm sure we're willing to be very objective and recognise the fact that those born with good looks enjoy life on easy mode. Put simply, if you're ugly you're going to struggle.

Assumed to be more intelligent, friendly, confident, and every other positive quality known to man? Given lighter sentences for the same crimes, get that promotion easier? Sorry, you're not a male model.

Before someone comes on here and tells me about how all you need is 'confidence' and their fat, ugly friend Bob with a hot girlfriend I'll simply ask you to look around and realise that virtually all couples are LOOKS-MATCHED. Some men fail to see this because they can't rate men, but whatever. Studies confirm this.

Only one exception to this rule of nature exists.

Church Game

Running super, devout Christian game amongst hot Christian JB's as a deformed sub5, balding male is moderately effective. I see it time and time again that a christian girl marries well below her level simply because her partner is as crazy for Jesus as her.

So the point I'm making is, not only does new atheism attract sub8 incels (involuntary celibates), but also isolates them from the only source in North America that could've given them a wife who isn't a hambeast on thyroid medication.

This is the cruel, twisted joke of atheism.

If anyone out then there may be one more method I neglected to mention. Cult game. Either start a cult (atheism cult?) or acquire cult status (Richard Dawkins). I'm sure that crusty old bastard could bang the odd 20-something 'enlightened' atheist girl that comes his way.

That is it.

We're fucked.

This post is a big load of horse manure.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
24-03-2014, 10:54 AM
Lemme guess: hipster neckbeard atheist who can't get laid. Dodgy

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 14 users Like houseofcantor's post
24-03-2014, 11:07 AM
Somebody said hipster... Wtf is this thread?

Its not all sunshine and rainbows for good looking people either. They're not all superficial assholes. Good looking people are everywhere... And pairings are NOT always similarly aesthetically pleasing. Finding an intelligent mate is the hard part.
[+] 5 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post
24-03-2014, 11:24 AM
(24-03-2014 11:07 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Somebody said hipster... Wtf is this thread?

Its not all sunshine and rainbows for good looking people either. They're not all superficial assholes. Good looking people are everywhere... And pairings are NOT always similarly aesthetically pleasing. Finding an intelligent mate is the hard part.

Yeah, this...

How the fuck am I supposed to take anything else someone has to say seriously when the first thing they write is the false claim that because we're all rational minded, we should all agree on something that has no rational basis in reality.... Brilliant... Dodgy

No, good looking people don't go through life on "easy mode". There is a bias towards better looking people, yes. But that is REALLY fucking far from skating through life with nary a problem because the world simply bows for you. Grow up.

The only couples that I know that are "looks matched" were the superficial assholes that got divorced once they realized their partner was a douche. Maybe it's just because I don't hang out with superficial assholes, but none of my friends who're currently married are "looks match" to their partner. Everyone I'm friends with is an intellectual/personality match for their partner. When people mature, they realize that beauty fades and personality sticks around. Pick a good personality over a pretty face.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 4 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
24-03-2014, 11:51 AM

We're all science lovers here, no doubt. So I'm sure we're willing to be very objective and recognise the fact that those born with good looks enjoy life on easy mode. Put simply, if you're ugly you're going to struggle.

If you can't fake it, then you'll have to make it.
Whining like a pussy will get you none. peacock to place cock !

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 2 users Like sporehux's post
24-03-2014, 12:12 PM

Assumed to be more intelligent, friendly, confident, and every other positive quality known to man? Given lighter sentences for the same crimes, get that promotion easier? Sorry, you're not a male model.

Before someone comes on here and tells me about how all you need is 'confidence' and their fat, ugly friend Bob with a hot girlfriend I'll simply ask you to look around and realise that virtually all couples are LOOKS-MATCHED. Some men fail to see this because they can't rate men, but whatever. Studies confirm this.

Only one exception to this rule of nature exists.

Church Game

Running super, devout Christian game amongst hot Christian JB's as a deformed sub5, balding male is moderately effective. I see it time and time again that a christian girl marries well below her level simply because her partner is as crazy for Jesus as her.

So the point I'm making is, not only does new atheism attract sub8 incels (involuntary celibates), but also isolates them from the only source in North America that could've given them a wife who isn't a hambeast on thyroid medication.

This is the cruel, twisted joke of atheism.

If anyone out then there may be one more method I neglected to mention. Cult game. Either start a cult (atheism cult?) or acquire cult status (Richard Dawkins). I'm sure that crusty old bastard could bang the odd 20-something 'enlightened' atheist girl that comes his way.

That is it.

We're fucked.

I don't think that is necessarily true in every situation. First of all, being religious is not the only way to find a more attractive mate. Having things in common with them [like religion or any other hobby] or having mastered some skill is always attractive. Religious folks find mates easily because they know they have the same interests and morals. It’s not JUST because of Christianity. Confidence is important and looks help however, they are not the sole deciding factor. I don't mean to sound full of myself but I believe I am a fairly attractive 23 yr. old female and to me looks are not as important as charisma or brains in a relationship.
Having Intelligence is number one in my book; if a man has a good mind but lacks luster, he is sexier than a man with average intelligence and good looks. I think I am developing a crush on neil degrasse Tyson since the premiere of Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey Tongue and I don’t think his physical appearance is all that enticing. BUT MAN that personality..mmmm those brains.
[+] 5 users Like QUELSQUELS's post
24-03-2014, 12:26 PM
One more thing I have to add because it's picking at me...

(24-03-2014 07:36 AM)Highlander Wrote:  Before someone comes on here and tells me about how all you need is 'confidence' and their fat, ugly friend Bob with a hot girlfriend I'll simply ask you to look around and realise that virtually all couples are LOOKS-MATCHED. Some men fail to see this because they can't rate men, but whatever. Studies confirm this.

One of the biggest things that is discriminated against in dating is height. There are studies that show that women are more likely to date a convicted rapist than a short guy. You know what I think of that?

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

That's exactly what I think of that. I'm a short guy, really short. But you know what, If I let that define me and took to heart studies like that, I'd have never dated anyone, let alone any physically attractive girls.

So here I am, telling you, absolutely, that confidence is all you need. Grow a freaking backbone and improve your self image and other's perception of you will improve. If you're confident about yourself, people will tend to overlook the things that you think make you "ugly".

You know what real ugliness is? Self loathing, whining, and excuse making.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 4 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
24-03-2014, 12:29 PM
(24-03-2014 12:12 PM)QUELSQUELS Wrote:  I don't mean to sound full of myself but I believe I am a fairly attractive 23 yr. old female and to me looks are not as important as charisma or brains in a relationship.
Having Intelligence is number one in my book; if a man has a good mind but lacks luster, he is sexier than a man with average intelligence and good looks. I think I am developing a crush on neil degrasse Tyson since the premiere of Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey Tongue and I don’t think his physical appearance is all that enticing. BUT MAN that personality..mmmm those brains.

You're adorable, Quels. It's not being full of yourself to state the obvious. Thumbsup

And I've got more than a little man-crush on NdT. He is the personification of intelligence mixed with scientific passion. mmmmm those brains, indeed.

[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
24-03-2014, 01:18 PM
I agree with all of this - looks are temporary, smarts last a lot longer.

If all you want is to have sex, just buy a pro.

If you want a partner in life, there are a zillion things that are way more important than looks.

Besides, a lot of things you may think to be ugly are actually cute. A perfect face is boring, a face with character is interesting.

When a beautiful face gets old and wrinkled, it's just that, old and wrinkled. When a face with character gets old, it's just as captivating as ever.

If you want to marry brainless beauty, be prepared to discard and replace your partner with a younger model every ten years. Then you really do have to be either the most handsome man in the country or the richest.

If you want to marry someone who will be a useful partner, there are a lot more important criteria involved than beauty.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 6 users Like Dom's post
24-03-2014, 01:34 PM
(24-03-2014 12:12 PM)QUELSQUELS Wrote:  ..mmmm those brains.

[Image: 21191555_BG1.jpg]

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like houseofcantor's post