For many here, atheism is a cruel joke. Let me explain.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2014, 02:00 PM
RE: For many here, atheism is a cruel joke. Let me explain.
So there's this guy who works in the meat section at the grocery store where I live. He's significantly older than me (10-15 years, though he probably thinks the gap is wider than that as I look a lot younger than I really am). He's not what the majority would call "good looking." But there's a sweetness to him that's caught my eye. I only got the nerve to talk to him slightly within the last couple days, and when I did, it was almost like there was an earthquake... I think he and I must have some very compatible chemistry or something, because when he spoke to me I was dumbfounded. And that VOICE. :o

And he's very very polite
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Charis's post
24-03-2014, 02:01 PM
Oh, thank goodness! I read through that and thought I forgot how to read! Everyone's responses have restored my confidence.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
24-03-2014, 02:18 PM
lol

This whole thread is hilarious.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
24-03-2014, 02:19 PM
(24-03-2014 02:01 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Oh, thank goodness! I read through that and thought I forgot how to read! Everyone's responses have restored my confidence.

Thehesd sdfjsdkf sowosl sosdklsd skccvns poowei owem.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
24-03-2014, 02:37 PM
Sounds like someone is having trouble getting laid or suffers from Hotness Delusion Syndrome or maybe a combination of both.
[+] 1 user Likes Pippen's post
24-03-2014, 02:39 PM
(24-03-2014 02:37 PM)Pippen Wrote:  Sounds like someone is having trouble getting laid or suffers from Hotness Delusion Syndrome or maybe a combination of both.

Probably just needs an instructional video on masturbation.
In my mind when I was 15 I dated every hot chic at my school and several movie stars.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
24-03-2014, 04:24 PM
[Image: 1321856638204.jpg]

[Image: Aaaaaawwwwwwwwww-Sweet-puppies-9415255-1600-1200.jpg]

[Image: 2-Budgies-Wallpaper-HD.jpg]

[Image: baby-lama-e1323208890274.jpg]

[Image: 2-cute-frogs-lrg.png]

[Image: ZEBRA%20SHARK.jpg]

Look Cute Animals, Now can you be happy?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
24-03-2014, 04:28 PM
(24-03-2014 07:36 AM)Highlander Wrote:  Before someone comes on here and tells me about how all you need is 'confidence' and their fat, ugly friend Bob with a hot girlfriend I'll simply ask you to look around and realise that virtually all couples are LOOKS-MATCHED. Some men fail to see this because they can't rate men, but whatever. Studies confirm this.

Holy crap man, Just take it easy. I have those feels, but you just go to fight. Fuck the haters, show them who is boss. If they do 10 pushups , you do 30. Make sure that the world knows you are not to be fucked with. P.S there is a support section here.Tongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
24-03-2014, 04:28 PM
Meh, asked a coworker. Apparently another woman saw it too, because he's married.

He had a funny way of showing it though.
[+] 2 users Like Charis's post
24-03-2014, 04:31 PM
(24-03-2014 02:00 PM)Charis Wrote:  So there's this guy who works in the meat section at the grocery store where I live. He's significantly older than me (10-15 years, though he probably thinks the gap is wider than that as I look a lot younger than I really am). He's not what the majority would call "good looking." But there's a sweetness to him that's caught my eye. I only got the nerve to talk to him slightly within the last couple days, and when I did, it was almost like there was an earthquake... I think he and I must have some very compatible chemistry or something, because when he spoke to me I was dumbfounded. And that VOICE. :o

And he's very very polite

So now the meat market IS the meat market? Consider

You go girl! Drooling

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post