For many here, atheism is a cruel joke. Let me explain.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2014, 04:53 PM
RE: For many here, atheism is a cruel joke. Let me explain.
(24-03-2014 04:44 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(24-03-2014 04:39 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Moonlite BunnyRanch. Drinking Beverage

The OP may need this place but it isn't because he is ugly. It's because being a whiny baby who hates himself and hates other people for being "more attractive" than him, is a major turn off for most people.

Facepalm Crap He might just be me. As long as he is not black, likes capoeira, and debunks creationist bull shit then I will be fine.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2014, 04:55 PM
PF, let me tell you something.
There are girls (like me for instance) who can almost get off just at the thought of an intellectual giant.
Intellect can be wielded like Excalibur. Intellect can be pulled out like a 10" dick.

You haz intellect.

You are intellectually remarkably well-hung.

Let it hang proudly out there. Not arrogantly ALL THE TIME, but a touch of elitism SOME times, let the whole world see your endowment. From there, it will be a numbers game. Some awe-struck girl will want to sit on whichever part of your body is closest to your brain, that happens to be your face.

Just thought I'd hang that out there.
[+] 6 users Like Charis's post
24-03-2014, 04:57 PM
(24-03-2014 04:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-03-2014 04:41 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  A wild Goatman then appears.

[Image: goat-man28.jpg]

They do goatmen too. Don't even charge 'em extra. Tongue

[Image: goatman_illo-feature.jpg]

Then let the slaughter begin.Evil_monster

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
24-03-2014, 04:58 PM
(24-03-2014 04:55 PM)Charis Wrote:  PF, let me tell you something.
There are girls (like me for instance) who can almost get off just at the thought of an intellectual giant.
Intellect can be wielded like Excalibur. Intellect can be pulled out like a 10" dick.

You haz intellect.

You are intellectually remarkably well-hung.

Let it hang proudly out there. Not arrogantly ALL THE TIME, but a touch of elitism SOME times, let the whole world see your endowment. From there, it will be a numbers game. Some awe-struck girl will want to sit on whichever part of your body is closest to your brain, that happens to be your face.

Just thought I'd hang that out there.

And some people say P/F's self confidence grew three sizes that day.Laugh out load

[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
24-03-2014, 04:58 PM
(24-03-2014 04:53 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(24-03-2014 04:44 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  The OP may need this place but it isn't because he is ugly. It's because being a whiny baby who hates himself and hates other people for being "more attractive" than him, is a major turn off for most people.

Facepalm Crap He might just be me. As long as he is not black, likes capoeira, and debunks creationist bull shit then I will be fine.

When I first I read that I thought "What does shit eating have to do with anything?" And then I saw you said "capoeira" not "coprophagia". Facepalm

#sigh
24-03-2014, 04:59 PM
(24-03-2014 04:48 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  As someone who rides the plain jane train I'd like to say that I've never had a super hard time finding a date in my life.....so I doubt its looks that are the problem.

Its probably your sniveling personality.

Since every girl would jump at the chance to date someone who looks like Mr.Tumnus, this is a logical conclusion (well assuming he is a goatman).

[Image: notagain.gif]
24-03-2014, 05:01 PM
Dafuq was that OP about? Huh

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
24-03-2014, 05:07 PM
(24-03-2014 04:48 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  As someone who rides the plain jane train I'd like to say that I've never had a super hard time finding a date in my life.....so I doubt its looks that are the problem.

You might be delusional if you don't know you're sexy.....just saying.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
24-03-2014, 05:09 PM
(24-03-2014 05:07 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

You might be delusional if you don't know you're sexy.....just saying.

Well....I do think I'm a hobbit. Just sayin Wink
24-03-2014, 05:09 PM
(24-03-2014 05:01 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Dafuq was that OP about? Huh

Like color said, It might be a sockpuppet of mine that has the power to go online even without me. It might be another me. DUN DUN DAAAAAAAAGasp