For many here, atheism is a cruel joke. Let me explain.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2014, 05:09 PM
RE: For many here, atheism is a cruel joke. Let me explain.
(24-03-2014 05:09 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(24-03-2014 05:07 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  You might be delusional if you don't know you're sexy.....just saying.

Well....I do think I'm a hobbit. Just sayin Wink

Yabbut Hobbits is sexy.

[Image: Sam_and_Rosie_at_their_wedding.png]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
24-03-2014, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2014 01:44 PM by Losty.)
(24-03-2014 04:53 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(24-03-2014 04:44 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  The OP may need this place but it isn't because he is ugly. It's because being a whiny baby who hates himself and hates other people for being "more attractive" than him, is a major turn off for most people.

Facepalm Crap He might just be me. As long as he is not black, likes capoeira, and debunks creationist bull shit then I will be fine.

No my love, you are just young and confused. You are smart and funny and interesting. If you would just stand up proud and know that, you could see your self in the mirror for the attractive young man that you are! Whenever you get to that point, others will see it too!
Hug

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
24-03-2014, 06:49 PM
(24-03-2014 05:13 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(24-03-2014 04:53 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Facepalm Crap He might just be me. As long as he is not black, likes capoeira, and debunks creationist bull shit then I will be fine.

No my love, you are just young and confused. You are smart and funny and interesting. If you would just stand up proud and know that, you could see your self in the mirror for the attractive young man that you are! Whenever you get to that point, others will see it too!
:hugs:

[Image: il_340x270.552269479_fldj.jpg]

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
24-03-2014, 07:15 PM
(24-03-2014 04:48 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  As someone who rides the plain jane train I'd like to say that I've never had a super hard time finding a date in my life.....so I doubt its looks that are the problem.

Its probably your sniveling personality.

Plain Jane my ass!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
25-03-2014, 01:01 PM
(24-03-2014 08:21 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Congratulations, you have managed to rival the average Theoroll for incoherence!

Oh good. I thought I was retarded for not understanding a single fucking word of this.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 2 users Like Cathym112's post
25-03-2014, 02:56 PM
(25-03-2014 01:01 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(24-03-2014 08:21 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Congratulations, you have managed to rival the average Theoroll for incoherence!

Oh good. I thought I was retarded for not understanding a single fucking word of this.

I don't think anybody actually understood him.

But that's probably something he'd incoherently whine about too...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
01-04-2014, 09:51 AM
(24-03-2014 11:24 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(24-03-2014 11:07 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Somebody said hipster... Wtf is this thread?

Its not all sunshine and rainbows for good looking people either. They're not all superficial assholes. Good looking people are everywhere... And pairings are NOT always similarly aesthetically pleasing. Finding an intelligent mate is the hard part.

Yeah, this...

How the fuck am I supposed to take anything else someone has to say seriously when the first thing they write is the false claim that because we're all rational minded, we should all agree on something that has no rational basis in reality.... Brilliant... Dodgy

I should've known people on here were highly irrational. Looks is absolutely everything in life. It's perfectly normal to be suicidal if you aren't a male model.

You have no idea, nor will you ever, what it's like to have people actually WANT to be around you, to date you, give you free things, promotions, all because you have amazing genes. Countless studies show that good looks correlates with higher intelligence. Moreover, it's been established that we attribute every positive attribute to attractive people without even knowing it. It's called the Halo Effect. But for you, that'd be the FALIO EFFECT. A repulsion field coming from your unbathed, norwood V, atheist corpse.

Tell me what you think is irrational and I'll provide you with several studies to estabilish the overwhelming importance of looks in life.

No, good looking people don't go through life on "easy mode". There is a bias towards better looking people, yes. But that is REALLY fucking far from skating through life with nary a problem because the world simply bows for you. Grow up.

Beacuse you're a male model, aren't you? No. You're fucking not. You're a balding atheist who vents on an irrelevant forum online. You have no idea of the life others are living. Travelling the world for fashion shows and shoots. Getting to meet amazing people on a daily basis, all the while earning millions of dollars.

You life is objectively dog shit compared to them.

The only couples that I know that are "looks matched" were the superficial assholes that got divorced once they realized their partner was a douche. Maybe it's just because I don't hang out with superficial assholes, but none of my friends who're currently married are "looks match" to their partner. Everyone I'm friends with is an intellectual/personality match for their partner. When people mature, they realize that beauty fades and personality sticks around. Pick a good personality over a pretty face.

That is a lie and you know it. Whilst women are hypergamous and always want to date the most attractive males, they rarely can actually date up. Then factor in the mating behaviours of men and it ends up that we more or less find a parter of the same looks.

This is how any interaction with a female goes:

1. You enter room
2. She immediately judges your looks and decides whether or not she would let you fuck her

If she decides she will let you sleep with her then you basically have to NOT screw up.

If she decides she won't then there is nothing you can do or say. You were not good looking enough. Nature has deemed you unworthy.

There is no 'shallowness' to this. Attractiveness is an incredibly good marker of overall (genetic) health. It's natural and normal for women to want to only mate with attractive men. Naturally you shame this behaviour because it works against your interests as a sub5 male.

What a joke.
01-04-2014, 09:53 AM
(24-03-2014 11:24 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(24-03-2014 11:07 AM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Somebody said hipster... Wtf is this thread?

Its not all sunshine and rainbows for good looking people either. They're not all superficial assholes. Good looking people are everywhere... And pairings are NOT always similarly aesthetically pleasing. Finding an intelligent mate is the hard part.

Yeah, this...

How the fuck am I supposed to take anything else someone has to say seriously when the first thing they write is the false claim that because we're all rational minded, we should all agree on something that has no rational basis in reality.... Brilliant... Dodgy

I should've known people on here were highly irrational. Looks is absolutely everything in life. It's perfectly normal to be suicidal if you aren't a male model.

You have no idea, nor will you ever, what it's like to have people actually WANT to be around you, to date you, give you free things, promotions, all because you have amazing genes. Countless studies show that good looks correlates with higher intelligence. Moreover, it's been established that we attribute every positive attribute to attractive people without even knowing it. It's called the Halo Effect. But for you, that'd be the FALIO EFFECT. A repulsion field coming from your unbathed, norwood V, atheist corpse.

Tell me what you think is irrational and I'll provide you with several studies to estabilish the overwhelming importance of looks in life.

(24-03-2014 11:24 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  No, good looking people don't go through life on "easy mode". There is a bias towards better looking people, yes. But that is REALLY fucking far from skating through life with nary a problem because the world simply bows for you. Grow up.

Beacuse you're a male model, aren't you? No. You're fucking not. You're a balding atheist who vents on an irrelevant forum online. You have no idea of the life others are living. Travelling the world for fashion shows and shoots. Getting to meet amazing people on a daily basis, all the while earning millions of dollars.

(24-03-2014 11:24 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  The only couples that I know that are "looks matched" were the superficial assholes that got divorced once they realized their partner was a douche. Maybe it's just because I don't hang out with superficial assholes, but none of my friends who're currently married are "looks match" to their partner. Everyone I'm friends with is an intellectual/personality match for their partner. When people mature, they realize that beauty fades and personality sticks around. Pick a good personality over a pretty face.

That is a lie and you know it. Whilst women are hypergamous and always want to date the most attractive males, they rarely can actually date up. Then factor in the mating behaviours of men and it ends up that we more or less find a parter of the same looks.

1. You enter room
2. She immediately judges your looks and decides whether or not she would let you fuck her

If she decides she will let you sleep with her then you basically have to NOT screw up.

If she decides she won't then there is nothing you can do or say. You were not good looking enough. Nature has deemed you unworthy.

There is no 'shallowness' to this. Attractiveness is an incredibly good marker of overall (genetic) health. It's natural and normal for women to want to only mate with attractive men. Naturally you shame this behaviour because it works against your interests as a sub5 male.
01-04-2014, 10:00 AM
(01-04-2014 09:53 AM)Highlander Wrote:  
(24-03-2014 11:24 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Yeah, this...

(24-03-2014 11:24 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  No, good looking people don't go through life on "easy mode". There is a bias towards better looking people, yes. But that is REALLY fucking far from skating through life with nary a problem because the world simply bows for you. Grow up.

(24-03-2014 11:24 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  The only couples that I know that are "looks matched" were the superficial assholes that got divorced once they realized their partner was a douche. Maybe it's just because I don't hang out with superficial assholes, but none of my friends who're currently married are "looks match" to their partner. Everyone I'm friends with is an intellectual/personality match for their partner. When people mature, they realize that beauty fades and personality sticks around. Pick a good personality over a pretty face.

1. You enter room

Sexist or not it's in a woman's best interest to seek out a mate who is stable and consistent. I think statistically women tend to seek stable, responsible, and intelligent over looks.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
01-04-2014, 10:08 AM
(01-04-2014 09:53 AM)Highlander Wrote:  
(24-03-2014 11:24 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Yeah, this...

1. You enter room

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]