For many here, atheism is a cruel joke. Let me explain.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2014, 10:45 AM
RE: For many here, atheism is a cruel joke. Let me explain.
Careful, your ignorance is showing. You may want to cover that up in public.

(01-04-2014 09:53 AM)Highlander Wrote:  
(24-03-2014 11:24 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Yeah, this...

How the fuck am I supposed to take anything else someone has to say seriously when the first thing they write is the false claim that because we're all rational minded, we should all agree on something that has no rational basis in reality.... Brilliant... Dodgy

I should've known people on here were highly irrational. Looks is absolutely everything in life. It's perfectly normal to be suicidal if you aren't a male model.
It's not perfectly normal to be suicidal. period. end of fucking story.
Quote:You have no idea, nor will you ever, what it's like to have people actually WANT to be around you, to date you, give you free things, promotions, all because you have amazing genes. Countless studies show that good looks correlates with higher intelligence. Moreover, it's been established that we attribute every positive attribute to attractive people without even knowing it. It's called the Halo Effect. But for you, that'd be the FALIO EFFECT. A repulsion field coming from your unbathed, norwood V, atheist corpse.
Yes, I do know exactly what it's like to have people WANT to be around me and date me and generally be nice to me. It's called not being a dick. Dodgy

Also, you have no idea what I look like or anything about me, so fuck off with your idiotic assumptions based on your own low self esteem. I may not be a male model, but I'm far from ugly. I also bathe regularly, dumbass.
Quote:Tell me what you think is irrational and I'll provide you with several studies to estabilish the overwhelming importance of looks in life.

What is irrational is to assume that you know everything about everyone and how they all make decisions. Again, your ignorance is showing.

Quote:
(24-03-2014 11:24 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  No, good looking people don't go through life on "easy mode". There is a bias towards better looking people, yes. But that is REALLY fucking far from skating through life with nary a problem because the world simply bows for you. Grow up.

Beacuse you're a male model, aren't you? No. You're fucking not. You're a balding atheist who vents on an irrelevant forum online. You have no idea of the life others are living. Travelling the world for fashion shows and shoots. Getting to meet amazing people on a daily basis, all the while earning millions of dollars.

I was once in a fashion show as a child model. Does that count?

I have a full head of hair, thanks. It's quite nice and my natural coloring gets a lot of jealousy from women who would pay good money for a dye that color.

I am not the one claiming to know the life that everyone is living. I'll leave that to ignorant assholes like you. Dodgy
Quote:You life is objectively dog shit compared to them.

You know NOTHING of my life, dipshit. Nor do you know anything of theirs besides what you see on the magic box. I wouldn't trade my life for theirs even for the millions that they make. I like living a relatively simple life. I DO travel extensively, and would wager that I've been to more places than 90% of the world's population.
Quote:
(24-03-2014 11:24 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  The only couples that I know that are "looks matched" were the superficial assholes that got divorced once they realized their partner was a douche. Maybe it's just because I don't hang out with superficial assholes, but none of my friends who're currently married are "looks match" to their partner. Everyone I'm friends with is an intellectual/personality match for their partner. When people mature, they realize that beauty fades and personality sticks around. Pick a good personality over a pretty face.

That is a lie and you know it. Whilst women are hypergamous and always want to date the most attractive males, they rarely can actually date up. Then factor in the mating behaviours of men and it ends up that we more or less find a parter of the same looks.
Again with your flagrant ignorance.

First, I know that to NOT be a lie, due to my own personal experiences. So fuck off with trying to tell me what I do and do not know. I know several men with wives that are far more attractive than they are. And that's not just me saying how attractive they are, that's females of the group commenting on the topic. I also know several men who are very attractive (again from a female perspective) that have wives that are downright plain.
Quote:This is how any of your interactions with females probably goes:

1. You enter room
2. She immediately judges your looks and decides whether or not she would let you fuck her She immediately sees that you are a mopey little bitch and dismisses you regardless of how attractive you may be.

Fixed that for ya. You see, when I walk into a room certain assumptions may be made about me due to my height/appearance at first glance. But then I start talking to people and they realize that their preconceived notions are all bullshit. Either that, or they are shallow and superficial and I don't want anything to do with them.
Quote:If she decides she will let you sleep with her then you basically have to NOT screw up.

If she decides she won't then there is nothing you can do or say. You were not good looking enough. Nature has deemed you unworthy.
You're still a virgin, aren't you?
Quote:There is no 'shallowness' to this. Attractiveness is an incredibly good marker of overall (genetic) health. It's natural and normal for women to want to only mate with attractive men. Naturally you shame this behaviour because it works against your interests as a sub5 male.

shallow (ˈʃæləʊ)

— adj
1. having little depth
2. lacking intellectual or mental depth or subtlety; superficial

This is the very definition of shallowness, fucktard. If there is no thought beyond biological cues to someone's behavior, they are not thinking deeply about the topic. They are simply allowing the first reaction to hold sway in their mind. It is also intellectually dishonest, which is another type of person I avoid.

Look, I'm generally extremely nice and polite to depressed people. I've dealt with depression my whole life. However, I've made and exception in your case due to the absolute idiocy of what you are saying. If you're looking for help with your depression, there's plenty of ways to go about it. Coming into someone else's house and shitting on their carpet is NOT a productive method.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2014, 11:18 AM
(01-04-2014 10:00 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 09:53 AM)Highlander Wrote:  I should've known people on here were highly irrational. Looks is absolutely everything in life. It's perfectly normal to be suicidal if you aren't a male model.

You have no idea, nor will you ever, what it's like to have people actually WANT to be around you, to date you, give you free things, promotions, all because you have amazing genes. Countless studies show that good looks correlates with higher intelligence. Moreover, it's been established that we attribute every positive attribute to attractive people without even knowing it. It's called the Halo Effect. But for you, that'd be the FALIO EFFECT. A repulsion field coming from your unbathed, norwood V, atheist corpse.

Tell me what you think is irrational and I'll provide you with several studies to estabilish the overwhelming importance of looks in life.

Beacuse you're a male model, aren't you? No. You're fucking not. You're a balding atheist who vents on an irrelevant forum online. You have no idea of the life others are living. Travelling the world for fashion shows and shoots. Getting to meet amazing people on a daily basis, all the while earning millions of dollars.

You life is objectively dog shit compared to them.

That is a lie and you know it. Whilst women are hypergamous and always want to date the most attractive males, they rarely can actually date up. Then factor in the mating behaviours of men and it ends up that we more or less find a parter of the same looks.

This is how any interaction with a female goes:

1. You enter room
2. She immediately judges your looks and decides whether or not she would let you fuck her

If she decides she will let you sleep with her then you basically have to NOT screw up.

If she decides she won't then there is nothing you can do or say. You were not good looking enough. Nature has deemed you unworthy.

There is no 'shallowness' to this. Attractiveness is an incredibly good marker of overall (genetic) health. It's natural and normal for women to want to only mate with attractive men. Naturally you shame this behaviour because it works against your interests as a sub5 male.

Sexist or not it's in a woman's best interest to seek out a mate who is stable and consistent. I think statistically women tend to seek stable, responsible, and intelligent over looks.

You 'think' wrong, god damn it.

Guess who the most stable, responsible people are? Wealthy people. Wealthy people are better looking than poor people (LSE study confirmed).

Looks has a trickle down effect on all of this. Better looking means higher IQ, better impulse control, more stable and responsible, greater ability to acquire wealth. THIS IS A GENERAL RULE AND HOW MATING WORKS.

Don't link me to EXCEPTIONS.

Thank you.
01-04-2014, 11:20 AM
Someone is off his meds.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
01-04-2014, 11:21 AM
Is that why you won't post a real picture of yourself?

Have you ever touched a girl's boobie? Did it feel like a bag of sand to you?

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
01-04-2014, 11:21 AM
(01-04-2014 10:45 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Careful, your ignorance is showing. You may want to cover that up in public.

(01-04-2014 09:53 AM)Highlander Wrote:  I should've known people on here were highly irrational. Looks is absolutely everything in life. It's perfectly normal to be suicidal if you aren't a male model.
It's not perfectly normal to be suicidal. period. end of fucking story.
Quote:You have no idea, nor will you ever, what it's like to have people actually WANT to be around you, to date you, give you free things, promotions, all because you have amazing genes. Countless studies show that good looks correlates with higher intelligence. Moreover, it's been established that we attribute every positive attribute to attractive people without even knowing it. It's called the Halo Effect. But for you, that'd be the FALIO EFFECT. A repulsion field coming from your unbathed, norwood V, atheist corpse.
Yes, I do know exactly what it's like to have people WANT to be around me and date me and generally be nice to me. It's called not being a dick. Dodgy

Also, you have no idea what I look like or anything about me, so fuck off with your idiotic assumptions based on your own low self esteem. I may not be a male model, but I'm far from ugly. I also bathe regularly, dumbass.
Quote:Tell me what you think is irrational and I'll provide you with several studies to estabilish the overwhelming importance of looks in life.

What is irrational is to assume that you know everything about everyone and how they all make decisions. Again, your ignorance is showing.

Quote:Beacuse you're a male model, aren't you? No. You're fucking not. You're a balding atheist who vents on an irrelevant forum online. You have no idea of the life others are living. Travelling the world for fashion shows and shoots. Getting to meet amazing people on a daily basis, all the while earning millions of dollars.

I was once in a fashion show as a child model. Does that count?

I have a full head of hair, thanks. It's quite nice and my natural coloring gets a lot of jealousy from women who would pay good money for a dye that color.

I am not the one claiming to know the life that everyone is living. I'll leave that to ignorant assholes like you. Dodgy
Quote:You life is objectively dog shit compared to them.

You know NOTHING of my life, dipshit. Nor do you know anything of theirs besides what you see on the magic box. I wouldn't trade my life for theirs even for the millions that they make. I like living a relatively simple life. I DO travel extensively, and would wager that I've been to more places than 90% of the world's population.
Quote:That is a lie and you know it. Whilst women are hypergamous and always want to date the most attractive males, they rarely can actually date up. Then factor in the mating behaviours of men and it ends up that we more or less find a parter of the same looks.
Again with your flagrant ignorance.

First, I know that to NOT be a lie, due to my own personal experiences. So fuck off with trying to tell me what I do and do not know. I know several men with wives that are far more attractive than they are. And that's not just me saying how attractive they are, that's females of the group commenting on the topic. I also know several men who are very attractive (again from a female perspective) that have wives that are downright plain.
Quote:This is how any of your interactions with females probably goes:

1. You enter room
2. She immediately judges your looks and decides whether or not she would let you fuck her She immediately sees that you are a mopey little bitch and dismisses you regardless of how attractive you may be.

Fixed that for ya. You see, when I walk into a room certain assumptions may be made about me due to my height/appearance at first glance. But then I start talking to people and they realize that their preconceived notions are all bullshit. Either that, or they are shallow and superficial and I don't want anything to do with them.
Quote:If she decides she will let you sleep with her then you basically have to NOT screw up.

You're still a virgin, aren't you?
Quote:There is no 'shallowness' to this. Attractiveness is an incredibly good marker of overall (genetic) health. It's natural and normal for women to want to only mate with attractive men. Naturally you shame this behaviour because it works against your interests as a sub5 male.

shallow (ˈʃæləʊ)

— adj
1. having little depth
2. lacking intellectual or mental depth or subtlety; superficial

This is the very definition of shallowness, fucktard. If there is no thought beyond biological cues to someone's behavior, they are not thinking deeply about the topic. They are simply allowing the first reaction to hold sway in their mind. It is also intellectually dishonest, which is another type of person I avoid.

Look, I'm generally extremely nice and polite to depressed people. I've dealt with depression my whole life. However, I've made and exception in your case due to the absolute idiocy of what you are saying. If you're looking for help with your depression, there's plenty of ways to go about it. Coming into someone else's house and shitting on their carpet is NOT a productive method.

If I win this revolution then history classes in 100 years from now will uses posts like these to demonstrate the cognitive dissonance of poor, sub5 males when confronted with the undeniable fact that their life is shit.

You will die and nobody will care. Nor will you have changed anything. You are a slave.

You will never have fucked the hottest women the world has to offer.

Those two things alone are what make suicidal thought normal for a non male model.
01-04-2014, 11:23 AM
(01-04-2014 11:20 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Someone is off his meds.

Denial, Denial.

When asked women rate attractiveness quite low, yet studies demonstrate that when put into practice looks becomes the most important quality.

You are a pathetic liar, and most likely only post here for the validation a forum has to offer a sub5 woman who makes shitty posts on the Internet.
01-04-2014, 11:25 AM
(01-04-2014 11:23 AM)Highlander Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 11:20 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Someone is off his meds.

Denial, Denial.

When asked women rate attractiveness quite low, yet studies demonstrate that when put into practice looks becomes the most important quality.

You are a pathetic liar, and most likely only post here for the validation a forum has to offer a sub5 woman who makes shitty posts on the Internet.

That hurts coming from you.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-04-2014, 11:43 AM
(01-04-2014 11:25 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 11:23 AM)Highlander Wrote:  Denial, Denial.

That hurts coming from you.

It's a well known fact that women don't ever hold any real convictions.

Get out of my face.
01-04-2014, 11:45 AM
(01-04-2014 11:43 AM)Highlander Wrote:  Get out of my face.

But, you lost your face the day before yesterday...

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
01-04-2014, 11:48 AM
(01-04-2014 11:18 AM)Highlander Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 10:00 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Sexist or not it's in a woman's best interest to seek out a mate who is stable and consistent. I think statistically women tend to seek stable, responsible, and intelligent over looks.

You 'think' wrong, god damn it.

Guess who the most stable, responsible people are? Wealthy people. Wealthy people are better looking than poor people (LSE study confirmed).

Looks has a trickle down effect on all of this. Better looking means higher IQ, better impulse control, more stable and responsible, greater ability to acquire wealth. THIS IS A GENERAL RULE AND HOW MATING WORKS.

Don't link me to EXCEPTIONS.

Thank you.

Where's your evidence?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.