For my fellow Canadians ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-04-2014, 07:21 PM
RE: For my fellow Canadians ...

Not Canadian at all. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2014, 07:25 PM
(23-04-2014 07:21 PM)Banjo Wrote:  0

Not Canadian at all. Smile

Wha? Ohmy not even 1?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
23-04-2014, 07:29 PM
I did not even understand it! Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
23-04-2014, 07:40 PM
I'm Keanu Reeves.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 3 users Like Alex_Leonardo's post
24-04-2014, 05:11 AM
(23-04-2014 07:40 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  I'm Keanu Reeves.

Blink I'm sorry to hear that. Laugh out load

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
24-04-2014, 05:43 AM
You got 14 out of 96 Canadian things!

"You are as Canadian as two geese standing in a doorway playing a friendly round of “no, you go first!” You are not TRUE-ly-NORTH-STRONG-AND-FREE, but you are still pretty darn Canadian. Although you have some thoughtful and caring Canadian tendencies, you’ll need to implement a few more “sorrys,” snowmobiles, and syrup skills into your life."

Well fuck me, I do sometimes crave Timbits. Here in Erie PA we get so many Canadian tourists (tax/duty free clothing at the Millcreek Mall, attracts people from Ohio and New York too) that we actually have more Tim Horton's in town than Dunkin Donuts; and if you know anything at all about American coffee consumption and consumerism, that is fucked up.

Also, I don't hate Quebec just because, I hate them because they all drive like shit. At least the ones that cross the border anyways... Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
24-04-2014, 10:02 PM
Swell - I got 30 out of 96!
Quote:You’re “KIND” of Canadian! You’re kind, thoughtful, and a model citizen, but haven’t completely sold yourself to the lumberjacky-true-North-syrup-sapping-hockey-in-your-own-backyard way of life.

Truth be told... some of those things sounded pretty Kansan to me... but hey, who hasn't stored stuff outside when the frige is full? Ah, come on - Winter?

But I guess I'll never quite make it across the border with permanent status unless, I learn a ton more aboot hockey and acquire a maniacal obsession with maple syrup. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
24-04-2014, 10:12 PM
You got 2 out of 96 Canadian things!

You are as Canadian as two geese standing in a doorway playing a friendly round of “no, you go first!” You are not TRUE-ly-NORTH-STRONG-AND-FREE, but you are still pretty darn Canadian. Although you have some thoughtful and caring Canadian tendencies, you’ll need to implement a few more “sorrys,” snowmobiles, and syrup skills into your life.

I must have hit a couple by mistake Tongue
12 ✓legitimately feared being attacked by a moose?
29 ✓craved maple syrup?

For the most part I didn't know what the hell they were asking, eh? Fuck a Polar bear with a hockey stick is what I was thinking...OK, I'm sorry.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
24-04-2014, 10:16 PM
(24-04-2014 10:02 PM)kim Wrote:  Swell - I got 30 out of 96!
Quote:You’re “KIND” of Canadian! You’re kind, thoughtful, and a model citizen, but haven’t completely sold yourself to the lumberjacky-true-North-syrup-sapping-hockey-in-your-own-backyard way of life.

Truth be told... some of those things sounded pretty Kansan to me... but hey, who hasn't stored stuff outside when the frige is full? Ah, come on - Winter?

Yabut, we do that 11 months of the year. Big Grin

Quote:But I guess I'll never quite make it across the border with permanent status unless, I learn a ton more aboot hockey and acquire a maniacal obsession with maple syrup. Shy

There's a checklist. If you are maniacal aboot maple syrup, we'll let the hockey thing slide. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
24-04-2014, 11:18 PM
(24-04-2014 10:16 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(24-04-2014 10:02 PM)kim Wrote:  Swell - I got 30 out of 96!

Yabut, we do that 11 months of the year. Big Grin

Quote:But I guess I'll never quite make it across the border with permanent status unless, I learn a ton more aboot hockey and acquire a maniacal obsession with maple syrup. Shy

There's a checklist. If you are maniacal aboot maple syrup, we'll let the hockey thing slide. Drinking Beverage
Like fuck we'll let the hockey thing slide....