For peace

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2013, 05:14 AM
For peace
I wanted to launch a campaign to support peace in the world and anti-war movement. Among theists it s common to pray for peace, but i understand many of you re atheists and you will never be willing to pray so i had to find an alternative. First i though about sinning for peace, but that was too abstract, so i found out something better.

So if you want to support peace,

go here, if you re a theist: http://prayforpeace.com/
go here if you re an atheist: http://masturbateforpeace.com/

I hope day we will be able to organize meeting where both theists and atheists will be able to perform their ritual in order to protest war and achieve peace in the world. Angel

Trolls are holy race. Eduard Khil is our god.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1PBptSDIh8
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Troll's post
01-10-2013, 05:36 AM
RE: For peace
Masturbate for peace? That's too much pressure man...

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
01-10-2013, 06:18 AM
Cool, you actually get more enjoyment out of masturbation than prayer. But not fair at all since theists masturbate too...
01-10-2013, 06:33 AM
(01-10-2013 06:18 AM)Airyaman Wrote:  Cool, you actually get more enjoyment out of masturbation than prayer. But not fair at all since theists masturbate too...

And Jesus sees it too!

[Image: 57b.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
01-10-2013, 06:40 AM
animals inferior wills

masturbation objectively is proning inferiority as a will of existence by possessing animals life reasons consciously

when the will of powers is the reason of war then masturbating is the base of wars reasons

willing objective to b of positive pleasures instead of positive means, is actually meaning powers justifications over what cant b
it is amazing how evil is upon everything source, suggesting the reverse continuously for the sake of killing sane constant fact
01-10-2013, 06:50 AM
Makes sense. But i think Jesus will forgive us if he knew we re doing it for the greater purpose.

Trolls are holy race. Eduard Khil is our god.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1PBptSDIh8
01-10-2013, 06:50 AM
(01-10-2013 06:40 AM)absols Wrote:  animals inferior wills
<snip>
[Image: Bong-Bong-Hits.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Airyaman's post
01-10-2013, 07:02 AM
jesus is wat makes u say this as if you could ever say anything by urselves shit opportunism or that u could ever mean doing a thing when urselves are based on stealing some from anything

as if showing a pic of a man or a woman sitting or standing in space could mean to justify that
eternity is way more shit when mortals are conscious individual shit that all is taking down more

as if it is not known what life and nature base are

n fuck u with ur dirty pics of bodies that reveal ur cheap representation of urself body mean or value
01-10-2013, 07:54 AM
Actually, the meaning of the picture is that I might need to get drugged up to even begin to understand your posts.
[+] 2 users Like Airyaman's post
01-10-2013, 08:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 08:10 AM by absols.)
on the contrary being sober is what assume what it knows and focus right

words i say is what everyone know without meaning it in details like me, truth is not an intelligent invention
facts are absolutes obvious exclusive thing that conscious keep seeing while concsious is the fact of truth so objective means are known by anyone conscious anywhere

that is how everyone clearly show knowing much better then what they are alone or when they are having fun with each others through life, so through not objective ways

it is all about lies for powers over realities rights and denial of being existing for positive abuse as if it is else existence fact