For peace

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2013, 08:05 AM
RE: For peace
Son, if masterbating was all I had to do to achieve peace, I would be the world leader already.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
01-10-2013, 08:39 AM
(01-10-2013 06:33 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 06:18 AM)Airyaman Wrote:  Cool, you actually get more enjoyment out of masturbation than prayer. But not fair at all since theists masturbate too...

And Jesus sees it too!

[Image: 57b.jpg]

I think it is reasonable to conclude that no higher being than man exists in the area of the graphic despite 15 billion years of potential evolution.
01-10-2013, 08:40 AM
(01-10-2013 05:14 AM)Troll Wrote:  I wanted to launch a campaign to support peace in the world and anti-war movement. Among theists it s common to pray for peace, but i understand many of you re atheists and you will never be willing to pray so i had to find an alternative. First i though about sinning for peace, but that was too abstract, so i found out something better.

So if you want to support peace,

go here, if you re a theist: http://prayforpeace.com/
go here if you re an atheist: http://masturbateforpeace.com/

I hope day we will be able to organize meeting where both theists and atheists will be able to perform their ritual in order to protest war and achieve peace in the world. Angel

Is it okay if I don't come to either event?
01-10-2013, 08:56 AM
(01-10-2013 08:40 AM)PleaseJesus Wrote:  
(01-10-2013 05:14 AM)Troll Wrote:  I wanted to launch a campaign to support peace in the world and anti-war movement. Among theists it s common to pray for peace, but i understand many of you re atheists and you will never be willing to pray so i had to find an alternative. First i though about sinning for peace, but that was too abstract, so i found out something better.

So if you want to support peace,

go here, if you re a theist: http://prayforpeace.com/
go here if you re an atheist: http://masturbateforpeace.com/

I hope day we will be able to organize meeting where both theists and atheists will be able to perform their ritual in order to protest war and achieve peace in the world. Angel

Is it okay if I don't come to either event?

I thought of it as only one event. After all if we are supporting peace wouldnt it be somehow strange if our own group will be separated in 2 different subgroups where each group will be preforming different ritual? No, no, we have to do it together. If we re united we re stronger Smile

Trolls are holy race. Eduard Khil is our god.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1PBptSDIh8
01-10-2013, 02:51 PM
Interesting, a masturbatory prayer meeting? Or a prayerful masturbatory experience? That's sheer Cratheism, my brother from another troll-ific mother.
01-10-2013, 03:00 PM
I just did it. Did peace come already?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
01-10-2013, 04:06 PM
(01-10-2013 08:56 AM)Troll Wrote:  I thought of it as only one event. After all if we are supporting peace wouldnt it be somehow strange if our own group will be separated in 2 different subgroups where each group will be preforming different ritual? No, no, we have to do it together. If we re united we re stronger Smile

Have you consulter the Christians on this? Because I'm pretty sure they like to discourage this sort of thing...

And I'm not sure petting my kitty will really achieve much anyways. Maybe if we all do it simultaneously across the globe, there will be momentary peace as everyone is either masturbating or watching someone near them masturbate (which will be far more effective if done mostly in public) but I'm pretty sure after that, things would return to normal. If masturbation brought peace, my household alone should cover a good chunk of the Western hemisphere's problems. Fewer school shootings at least. Don't get me wrong, I'm willing to keep trying, I'm just saying I'm skeptical is all. Consider

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who has said it- not even if I have said it- unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha
01-10-2013, 04:09 PM
O shit...

Ok, I guess one sticky keyboard is a small price to pay for a world peace.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
01-10-2013, 05:34 PM
but but but ... masturbating is how I pray. ... but only when I'm facing Mecca, otherwise it's just beating off. ... so confused now

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-10-2013, 06:23 PM
Finished...

Shit.... who's gonna clean all this up?

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user