For $^## sake

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2016, 04:00 PM
For $^## sake
please tell me this is a joke and I just missed the punch line...

p.s. this is the kind of thing that makes an atheist pray to his creator.. and by that I mean joe peshy.. lol.. hi mom.. lol.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2016, 04:02 PM
RE: For $^## sake
I only counted 3,117......

Smile

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
06-02-2016, 04:04 PM
Mate what are you doing on youtube??? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
06-02-2016, 04:05 PM
(06-02-2016 04:04 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Mate what are you doing on youtube??? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

was looking at someone sing the cutey honey theme for the millionth time and this add popped up... lol.

[+] 1 user Likes kunoxian drive's post
06-02-2016, 04:06 PM
I'm more bothered by their use of the phrase "Cinema History" then point to a graph that has it actually accurate and Hollywood movies.

That wasn't the first swear word in "cinema history" it was the first swear word to go allowed under the Hollywood production code of the early 30s maintained & accepted because of the religious folks banning movies. Movies in 1930 or 31 had some swearing on the likes of that with goddammit and other timely jaunts.

oh about the actual video, sure those folks probably made it legit but they're buffoons. Or I guess I should say fucking dipshits.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
06-02-2016, 04:10 PM
(06-02-2016 04:05 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  
(06-02-2016 04:04 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Mate what are you doing on youtube??? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

was looking at someone sing the cutey honey theme for the millionth time and this add popped up... lol.

I just woke up and am only on coffee # 3. I can't take it....... Gasp

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
06-02-2016, 04:11 PM
(06-02-2016 04:06 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I'm more bothered by their use of the phrase "Cinema History" then point to a graph that has it actually accurate and Hollywood movies.

That wasn't the first swear word in "cinema history" it was the first swear word to go allowed under the Hollywood production code of the early 30s maintained & accepted because of the religious folks banning movies. Movies in 1930 or 31 had some swearing on the likes of that with goddammit and other timely jaunts.

oh about the actual video, sure those folks probably made it legit but they're buffoons. Or I guess I should say fucking dipshits.

thanks for the history lesson....

p.s to vid angle.. both hulu and netflix have decent parental controls... what the fuck are you adding that they don't do already.

06-02-2016, 04:18 PM
(06-02-2016 04:00 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  please tell me this is a joke and I just missed the punch line...

p.s. this is the kind of thing that makes an atheist pray to his creator.. and by that I mean joe peshy.. lol.. hi mom.. lol.

FacepalmFacepalmFacepalm

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
06-02-2016, 04:20 PM
(06-02-2016 04:18 PM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(06-02-2016 04:00 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  please tell me this is a joke and I just missed the punch line...

FacepalmFacepalmFacepalm

that was a joke... sheeeesh

[+] 1 user Likes kunoxian drive's post