For the Ladies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2014, 04:03 PM
RE: For the Ladies
Drooling there was text there Huh wut did it say?.... eh, nevermind, I think I got the drift from the pictures. Tongue

Got any more? Big Grin

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
24-02-2014, 04:43 PM
Holy crap. That really was too funny!! Laugh out load tx for sharing Cathy.

And Witch, that is one HOT bathing suit you posted. I love those tasteful ones that don't show a lot, but beautifully compliment body shape. Awesome example!! Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
24-02-2014, 05:16 PM
I was kind of hoping this would be a hot firemen calender. Dodgy I'm disappointed but still grateful. This is really funny stuff! Big Grin Who designs these swimsuits? Mostly for that stupid toddler one and the diaper one. Like, who wants to look like they're so flat they can wear a toddler swim top?! And who wants a ruffly underwear bottom?

Thanks for sharing kid! Thumbsup Made my day!

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Miss Suzanne's post
24-02-2014, 05:22 PM
Welcome! I'm happy to give you ladies a smile. Snarky letters and I have a love affair.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
24-02-2014, 05:30 PM
(24-02-2014 04:43 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Holy crap. That really was too funny!! Laugh out load tx for sharing Cathy.

And Witch, that is one HOT bathing suit you posted. I love those tasteful ones that don't show a lot, but beautifully compliment body shape. Awesome example!! Thumbsup

right?
This one could probably even handle a few more pounds or curves and Still be sexy AND tasteful.

I don't know about those sadsack scraps of cloth that some skinny chick -desperate for a sandwich -would wear as shown? Jeepers --All looks like total crap to me. I'd not be caught dead in such trash.

Big Grin

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
24-02-2014, 06:14 PM
Well, I mean....these girls are 20 maybe pushing 22 years old. Lots of girls look like that at 20 because life is simple, carefree and uncomplicated. You can spend a lot of time making sure you look good 'cause what else do you have to do? You don't need to think about much else but yourself when your 20. What bugs me is that you're expected to look like that when your in your 30's and 40's.

This of sort of off topic but one of my big pet peeves are anti aging skin creme ads for wrinkles. The models are sooo old........ like 25! They're doing anti wrinkle ads at 25. It's loonacy.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
24-02-2014, 06:34 PM
(24-02-2014 06:14 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  Well, I mean....these girls are 20 maybe pushing 22 years old. Lots of girls look like that at 20 because life is simple, carefree and uncomplicated. You can spend a lot of time making sure you look good 'cause what else do you have to do? You don't need to think about much else but yourself when your 20. What bugs me is that you're expected to look like that when your in your 30's and 40's.

This of sort of off topic but one of my big pet peeves are anti aging skin creme ads for wrinkles. The models are sooo old........ like 25! They're doing anti wrinkle ads at 25. It's loonacy.

Yeah - I LOVE the commercials and ads for anti-wrinkle cream on 25 yr olds.
WTF?
LOL

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
24-02-2014, 06:42 PM
(24-02-2014 04:03 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Drooling there was text there Huh wut did it say?.... eh, nevermind, I think I got the drift from the pictures. Tongue

Got any more? Big Grin

Careful WarHorse or I'm gonna start posting banana hammock pics just for you. Evil_monster

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
24-02-2014, 06:43 PM
(24-02-2014 06:42 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 04:03 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Drooling there was text there Huh wut did it say?.... eh, nevermind, I think I got the drift from the pictures. Tongue

Got any more? Big Grin

Careful WarHorse or I'm gonna start posting banana hammock pics just for you. Evil_monster

Please please PRETTY please??? Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
24-02-2014, 06:52 PM
(24-02-2014 03:19 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Some of these women look like they were just released from a concentration camp.

That first picture gets a pass for dat ass Drooling
But your right about most of 'em!!! Eat a sandwich, bitch; could use a lil extra jiggle when ya wiggle Cool

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post