For the Ladies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-02-2014, 04:20 PM
RE: For the Ladies
Ryan where have you been? We all know Cathy is hot!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
25-02-2014, 04:39 PM
(25-02-2014 04:20 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Ryan where have you been? We all know Cathy is hot!

Blush stop. I'm not fishing for compliments. He asked for pics. So I obliged.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
25-02-2014, 04:41 PM
(25-02-2014 04:39 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 04:20 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Ryan where have you been? We all know Cathy is hot!

Blush stop. I'm not fishing for compliments. He asked for pics. So I obliged.

If I am complimenting you, I will tell you you're adorable (which you are btw). By telling Ryan that you're hot we'll that was just me stating facts!
So there! Tongue

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
25-02-2014, 04:55 PM
Nobody watched my video Weeping , were the girls that ugly?... or maybe I'm just that horny.... Hmm.... maybe the lousy filming ! Yeah, thats it...I'll try to do better this weekend. Big Grin

Tho all I have is a keychain cam, but I'll try to do better and not get all excited and drunk, waiting for the girls to do me,,,erm, I mean my bike. Angel

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
25-02-2014, 05:01 PM
(25-02-2014 04:55 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Nobody watched my video Weeping , were the girls that ugly?... or maybe I'm just that horny.... Hmm.... maybe the lousy filming ! Yeah, thats it...I'll try to do better this weekend. Big Grin

Tho all I have is a keychain cam, but I'll try to do better and not get all excited and drunk, waiting for the girls to do me,,,erm, I mean my bike. Angel

I did.

Well, they didn't look extremely pretty, and if that's "more meat", I should be considered obese. Except I'm not Dodgy

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
[+] 2 users Like undergroundp's post
25-02-2014, 05:09 PM
(25-02-2014 04:41 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 04:39 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Blush stop. I'm not fishing for compliments. He asked for pics. So I obliged.

If I am complimenting you, I will tell you you're adorable (which you are btw). By telling Ryan that you're hot we'll that was just me stating facts!
So there! Tongue

well right back atcha. In fact, I told you that you were adorable in the pictures thread.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
25-02-2014, 05:12 PM
(25-02-2014 04:55 PM)War Horse Wrote:  Nobody watched my video Weeping , were the girls that ugly?... or maybe I'm just that horny.... Hmm.... maybe the lousy filming ! Yeah, thats it...I'll try to do better this weekend. Big Grin

Where's the beef?
I didn't see any meat on those girls!

[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
25-02-2014, 05:13 PM
(25-02-2014 05:51 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(24-02-2014 10:37 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Ah, never fail to disappoint.
...and it's cited! Good man, knows we need to check our sources Wink Thumbsup

Damnit! This is a thread for the ladies which provides snarky responses to the starving models that men want us to look like.

I've always been on the thin side but my hubby's definitely preferred me heavier than skinnier............. but maybe he just prefers some curves? The years of looking like 100% athlete left after the first pregnancy. : ( But it's ok. Being more curvy has its advantages too.

Girl_nails

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 3 users Like WitchSabrina's post
25-02-2014, 05:13 PM
(25-02-2014 05:12 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

Where's the beef?

MORE MEAT!!!!! Evil_monster Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
25-02-2014, 05:35 PM
(25-02-2014 05:13 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(25-02-2014 05:12 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Where's the beef?

MORE MEAT!!!!! Evil_monster Laugh out load

Here's a small slice of beef.
[Image: 52DF212D-A91E-4C4C-B0BC-33D2A811BB2F_zpspolks3ev.jpg]
Drooling

[+] 4 users Like Losty's post