For the man who has everything.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2013, 10:36 AM
RE: For the man who has everything.
It's 2 in the morning, cut me some slack.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2013, 11:03 AM
So... of course, no one is around until I click that link... Big Grin

I kinda got everything, know what I get? Like, for presents? Moar Gwynnies! Banana_zorro

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-04-2013, 03:53 PM
I am sure it could be arranged to have her shipped to you HoC.

I cannot guarantee she'd be in one piece, or even alive, but I am sure somebody here could arrange it.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
28-04-2013, 04:34 PM
(28-04-2013 11:03 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  So... of course, no one is around until I click that link... Big Grin

I kinda got everything, know what I get? Like, for presents? Moar Gwynnies! Banana_zorro

This probably comes as no surprise to you HoC, but GP was named most beautiful woman of 2013
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/24/showbiz/ce...-beautiful

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
28-04-2013, 04:55 PM
(28-04-2013 09:59 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  http://metro.co.uk/2013/04/27/lingerie-f...n-3669208/

Huh. Okay.

No
Really?!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

28-04-2013, 04:57 PM
(28-04-2013 10:18 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  
(28-04-2013 10:03 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  [Image: angry-you-what-have-you-done-l.png]

Where do you people find this shit?!

In fact, I don't want to know!

It's an Australian company making these FT.

I find that surprising. And weird.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

28-04-2013, 05:12 PM
I have to wonder how hard-up for money was the male model who posed for these shots, especially the pillow fight. The dude has no self-respect. Gag.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
28-04-2013, 05:32 PM
(28-04-2013 03:53 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I am sure it could be arranged to have her shipped to you HoC.

I cannot guarantee she'd be in one piece, or even alive, but I am sure somebody here could arrange it.

Why am I not on your ignore list? Consider

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
28-04-2013, 06:08 PM
(28-04-2013 05:32 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(28-04-2013 03:53 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I am sure it could be arranged to have her shipped to you HoC.

Why am I not on your ignore list? Consider

'cause I don't like putting people on my ignore list. And besides that, you're nowhere near annoying enough.

28-04-2013, 09:10 PM
What has been seen may not be unseen...off to scrub my eyeballs.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.

Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. Just because she comes off strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong.