For those who reject the existence of Jesus...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-03-2014, 12:18 PM
RE: For those who reject the existence of Jesus...
(11-03-2014 11:06 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 10:33 PM)shimmyjimmy Wrote:  For someone claiming to be non-religious, you sure talk a lot about religion(s).

Because assholes like you insist on coming in here and trolling your bullshit fairy stories. And lobby governments to pass laws forcing your fucking fairy tales down our throats and our childrens' throats. And so we band together in forums like this to discuss how to get your fucking boots off our fucking necks. So what.

Firstly, I'm completely fine with that.

Secondly, I have no interest in imposing my views on anyone.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2014, 12:19 PM
(11-03-2014 12:17 PM)shimmyjimmy Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 11:57 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  "i only talk about religion if people ask my opinion"
so i did and still do talk about god,just not a lot.(you said "for someone claiming to be irreligious,you sure talk about god a lot") I am mostly here for the community,not to talk about god. If you have time,you can look trough all my 2000+ post and count how much i post about religious stuff

I'm no different.

If only there were some way to quantify that.

Since Lightvader has started a total of 0 threads about religion in his ten months here as compared to your 5 in ten days here, I'm'a call troll.

Prove me wrong.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
11-03-2014, 12:23 PM
For those who reject the existence of Jesus...
I strongly suggest the OP read the description of Concern Troll as suggested by Taq.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Concern_troll

Trolling or not, you're certainly posting in the same style.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
11-03-2014, 12:27 PM
(11-03-2014 12:19 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 12:17 PM)shimmyjimmy Wrote:  I'm no different.

If only there were some way to quantify that.

Since Lightvader has started a total of 0 threads about religion in his ten months here as compared to your 5 in ten days here, I'm'a call troll.

Prove me wrong.

I am a recently former Christians who is quite curious about atheism, so I came here to speak my mind and have my thoughts challenged, to help me better my understanding of these things.
11-03-2014, 12:40 PM
(11-03-2014 12:27 PM)shimmyjimmy Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 12:19 PM)cjlr Wrote:  If only there were some way to quantify that.

Prove me wrong.

I am a recently former Christians who is quite curious about atheism, so I came here to speak my mind and have my thoughts challenged, to help me better my understanding of these things.

Lightvader said he only talks about religion when someone else brings it up, you said that you're the same. Clearly that is not true.
The best way to have done this would be to make a post in the introductions saying, hi I am a former Christian I am going to post a few threads to provoke everyone to challange my former beliefs. That way we wouldn't assume that you're a troll. The fact that you avoided saying your own beliefs for so long makes me think you're just making this up now because no one is taking your troll threads seriously.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 5 users Like Losty's post
11-03-2014, 12:44 PM
(11-03-2014 12:17 PM)shimmyjimmy Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 11:57 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  "i only talk about religion if people ask my opinion"
so i did and still do talk about god,just not a lot.(you said "for someone claiming to be irreligious,you sure talk about god a lot") I am mostly here for the community,not to talk about god. If you have time,you can look trough all my 2000+ post and count how much i post about religious stuff

I'm no different.

You are a liar.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
11-03-2014, 12:45 PM
(11-03-2014 12:40 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 12:27 PM)shimmyjimmy Wrote:  I am a recently former Christians who is quite curious about atheism, so I came here to speak my mind and have my thoughts challenged, to help me better my understanding of these things.

Lightvader said he only talks about religion when someone else brings it up, you said that you're the same. Clearly that is not true.
The best way to have done this would be to make a post in the introductions saying, hi I am a former Christian I am going to post a few threads to provoke everyone to challange my former beliefs. That way we wouldn't assume that you're a troll. The fact that you avoided saying your own beliefs for so long makes me think you're just making this up now because no one is taking your troll threads seriously.

Lightvader suggested that I am religious simply because I talk about it. But many atheists talk about religion (for a variety of reasons) , yet aren't religious.

That's how I'm not so different.
11-03-2014, 12:46 PM
(11-03-2014 12:40 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Lightvader said he only talks about religion when someone else brings it up, you said that you're the same. Clearly that is not true.

Thumbsup

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
11-03-2014, 12:47 PM
(11-03-2014 12:18 PM)shimmyjimmy Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 11:06 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Because assholes like you insist on coming in here and trolling your bullshit fairy stories. And lobby governments to pass laws forcing your fucking fairy tales down our throats and our childrens' throats. And so we band together in forums like this to discuss how to get your fucking boots off our fucking necks. So what.

Firstly, I'm completely fine with that.

Apparently not, since you come here trolling your xtard bullshit.

Quote:Secondly, I have no interest in imposing my views on anyone.

Quote:For those who reject the existence of Jesus... ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 )
shimmyjimmy

Go to first unread post We are all born atheists? ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 )
shimmyjimmy

Go to first unread post Questioning Christians about the purpose of the universe beyond Earth? ( 1 2 )
shimmyjimmy

If god did in fact exist, would you submit? ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 )
shimmyjimmy

A question for atheists. ( 1 2 3 4 5 )
shimmyjimmy

You are a liar.

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
11-03-2014, 12:50 PM
(11-03-2014 12:45 PM)shimmyjimmy Wrote:  
(11-03-2014 12:40 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Lightvader said he only talks about religion when someone else brings it up, you said that you're the same. Clearly that is not true.

Lightvader suggested that I am religious simply because I talk about it. But many atheists talk about religion (for a variety of reasons) , yet aren't religious.

That's how I'm not so different.

Says the troll who trolls THIS THREAD claiming the Jeebus story is real.