For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2015, 03:03 PM
RE: For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.
(21-07-2015 02:58 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 02:54 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  That's what they deduced. However I suffer from a lack of adequate bone mass as a result of premature birth and relatively new techniques/ medicines or perhaps luck of the draw. Was pulling two walls together in an awkward way and split my already somewhat fragile shoulder blade. You would have to understand my work ethic and general disregard for myself at the time.

See ...premature birth, that was science over riding god's plan....and the tumor is punishment....do you not see how ridiculous that line of thought is? truly?

God made it rain for 40 days and 40 nights, as per the mythical global flood that never happened, surely he can heal your shoulder, I think it is a test of your faith and you are failing....
My life's struggle was to strengthen my resolve and broaden my horizons. Nice try though.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2015, 03:05 PM
(21-07-2015 03:01 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 02:18 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The tumor was formed as a drastic measure that was deemed necessary by my subconscious.

And your evidence for this is what?
I know my body and my actions/ reactions/experiences.
21-07-2015, 03:05 PM
(21-07-2015 03:02 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 02:58 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  See ...premature birth, that was science over riding god's plan....and the tumor is punishment....do you not see how ridiculous that line of thought is? truly?

God made it rain for 40 days and 40 nights, as per the mythical global flood that never happened, surely he can heal your shoulder, I think it is a test of your faith and you are failing....
IGNENT

hehe my dear ineducable child, I could remove half my IQ points and knowledge of theology and still be a giant compared to you. Don't make me continue to celebrate your ignorance via hubris replies. Smartass

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
21-07-2015, 03:09 PM
(21-07-2015 03:05 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 03:01 PM)unfogged Wrote:  And your evidence for this is what?

Too bad you know nothing of physiology or much of anything else from all appearances.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
21-07-2015, 03:10 PM

[Image: fk5wm8.jpg]

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
21-07-2015, 03:15 PM

No. You THINK you know, and tell yourself that. Actually you have shown us that you have no clue about cancer, pain, evil, biopsies, shoulders, tumors, sin, correct English sentences, gods, ancient texts, .... or really much of anything.

Sucks to be you.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
21-07-2015, 03:31 PM
Asking “If there is no god, what is the purpose of life?” is like asking, “If there is no master, whose slave will I be?”

(21-07-2015 03:03 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 02:58 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  See ...premature birth, that was science over riding god's plan....and the tumor is punishment....do you not see how ridiculous that line of thought is? truly?

My life's struggle was to strengthen my resolve and broaden my horizons. Nice try though.

mmmm yes. So what in your infinite wisdom was the struggle/life lesson for the millions of god's "chosen people" who were marched into the ovens in WW2? I am fascinated how you make knowledge claims of a deity's plan for your life....truly.

[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
21-07-2015, 03:44 PM
(21-07-2015 03:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 03:05 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I know my body and my actions/ reactions/experiences.

No. You THINK you know, and tell yourself that. Actually you have shown us that you have no clue about cancer, pain, evil, biopsies, shoulders, tumors, sin, correct English sentences, gods, ancient texts, .... or really much of anything.

Sucks to be you.
You keep thinkin that friendo.
21-07-2015, 03:48 PM
(21-07-2015 03:31 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Asking “If there is no god, what is the purpose of life?” is like asking, “If there is no master, whose slave will I be?”

(21-07-2015 03:03 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  My life's struggle was to strengthen my resolve and broaden my horizons. Nice try though.

mmmm yes. So what in your infinite wisdom was the struggle/life lesson for the millions of god's "chosen people" who were marched into the ovens in WW2? I am fascinated how you make knowledge claims of a deity's plan for your life....truly.
That was prophesied, and was to be taken as a very obvious lesson as to the horrid nature of mankind in the name of science and turning your back on the obvious.
21-07-2015, 03:53 PM
(21-07-2015 03:31 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Asking “If there is no god, what is the purpose of life?” is like asking, “If there is no master, whose slave will I be?”

(21-07-2015 03:03 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  My life's struggle was to strengthen my resolve and broaden my horizons. Nice try though.

The flood was an extinction event. End of ice age.