For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.
(22-07-2015 04:31 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 12:16 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Easy. As stated the second coming has yet to happen.
Or the first.

(22-07-2015 12:16 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  As far as your historians records. They were destroyed by the very individuals that crucified Christ. They attempted and pretty much succeeded in destroying any real record of Christ ever existing.
Let me guess there are no records, documents, or preserved orders detailing this widespread, systematic, and planed destruction of evidence? There isno evidence of any such evidence being distroyed so it's just another assertion without grounds and is dismissed as such.
No evidence of Jesus exists, because Jesus never existed is the simpler and more likely answer. You are in violation of Occam's Razor (not that I think you know what that means) and your assertion can go fuck it's self.

(22-07-2015 12:16 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Of course people of the same time wouldn't have spoken out in rebellion. They would have been put to death as well.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight...ok....So they kill a guy, they erase any evidence of his existence or his execution and they threaten to kill anyone who writes about him ....but they don't kill his immediate family or his disciples, despite them both being well known to them and AT THE FUCKING EXECUTION, they don't do much of anything at all to stop the dissemination of information about him from 2nd or 3rd hand accounts. What happened to the congregation the Bible said he had that was in the thousands? Did they all forget about him right away or were they all murdered to?

You see pops when someone points out a flaw in your "knowledge" and you cover that hole up with bullshit you made up on the spot we can tell it's bullshit cause it's so full of holes that it makes no sense and is fucking so poorly thought it digs more holes then it fills in.
If you want to just make shit up at least put some fuckin' thought into you lazy dishonest bastard.

But hey fuck it lets say that's all possibly true just for a second. Lets allow for the sake of making a point that my have destroyed all the evidence, and lets allow that every single person who know anything about him all uniformly decided to not write about him for fear of death...all at the exact same time. Lets say all that is a possibility and not something you pulled out of your ass when backed into a corner you had no way out of. it presents one very MAJOR problem for you and that is this:

Fucking prove it motherfucker. Those are all claims that are not just subject to scientifically investigation they are claims that fall fully and completely inside the natural world with NOTHING faithy or supernatural about them so they are under JUST the purview of the scientific method. You can't weasel out of this one by saying it's not provable with science it's regular fuckin' humans doing entirely natural actions and destroying actual real world documents.

Now fucking prove your claims.

(22-07-2015 12:16 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Pretty simple stuff.
Illiterate wanker, the words "made up" is not spelt s-i-m-p-l-e. Drinking Beverage

(22-07-2015 12:16 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  As stated Christianity is off. These lies or mistranslations are the root problem with Christianity and the trinity.
The root problem with Christianity is that it's fiction that the less educated and mentally unstable (you) fail to recognize as fiction and are not content to keep their personal idiocy it to their fucking selves.
The problem of Christianity is that it's false.

(22-07-2015 12:16 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  These misconceptions are the root cause of all holy wars and most religious division.
Holy wars are a result of a great many factors one of which is people EXACTLY like you who think retarded superstitious nonsense and who are willing to use force to attack the people who don't agree with you.
You and your ilk are the problem.

(22-07-2015 12:16 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  It is a shame, and must be brought to light.

Is an accurate description of every single word you have so far typed. Drinking Beverage

And when his followers say he rose, the people who had him executed can't even bother to mount a search for him. Right. Dude never existed. They made him up.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
22-07-2015, 05:11 PM
(22-07-2015 04:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 04:27 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Just came to a conclusion on the common translation of part or the Old Testament.
It says "in God's name" a lot. It only ever says what it considers to be God's name once that I have seen. It says "Yah".

It's lost in translation intentionally. It is supposed to mean "in the name of God" leaning on one God period. Not one named entity. God is all after all. This is one example of how Christianity has been manipulated. Evil is rooted deep, yet stays very hidden. We must purge false religion strictly at its source in order for complete unity to have a chance.

They were Jews. They meant Yahweh Sabaoth. They knew exactly what they meant. Making up bullshit about bullshit you know nothing about is not helping you.

The woo. It is strong in this one.
Yeah, no shit. Why do you think the Jews are still persecuted to this day?
(22-07-2015 03:32 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Goodwithoutgod
The One witness you ask for would be all of the truely faithful. If that isn't what you were getting at then I would have to say Marry Magdalena.

Your demonstrable evidence that she existed is where exactly?

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
(22-07-2015 03:34 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  By the way. I build things, that's what I do.
Like cages for your mind.

22-07-2015, 05:35 PM
(22-07-2015 04:13 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Sir, I have told you specifically how I know. I have tried desperately, to explain the process to the best of my ability.
Noooo you have declared you know because you know which tells me nothing. You repeatedly claim your belief is knowledge even when it's been repeatedly explained and demonstrated to you that without you being able to show that it IS knowledge you can't CLAIM it's knowledge and yet you continue to do so dishonestly.
"God told me" is not an answer unless you can demonstrate a god exists. "Special information" is so vague it's worthless and you still can't show that you did get special knowledge and not a blow to your fucking head.
We are right back to you being a rapist because I know it and I've told you specifically how I know.

Specifics does not mean "be vague as fuck" which is what you have been. You have offered zero specifics.
"I know cause I was given information" is not a fucking process idiot.

(22-07-2015 04:13 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I have pleaded that honesty with ones self and patience will no doubt provide the proof you so desperately desire.
Under that guidance I know you don't have any information. You are horrendously dishonest and if honesty is required to gain this proof then you just physically can't have it.
Not only that but I don't need to be "self-honest" (which by the way you have not shown one time I'm lacking in even though I've requested you do after each and every time you have lied) I could think I was a fucking potato for all it matters. If you have actual evidence or proof it should be presentable and testable and get consistent demonstrable results.

Was this pleading before or after you threatened me by the way?

(22-07-2015 04:13 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I am slowly making connections that you would perceive as real.
If by slow you mean not at all then yes. Motherfucker connecting one unproven assertion to another unproven assertion is not gonna convince me of anything cause the whole problem I have with you is you make unproven assertions and say they are facts.

(22-07-2015 04:13 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  All I can say is what I have said. It is reciprocal. All is but a vibration. We can change that pattern into whatever we want in the pure sake of good through harmony.
Oh yes I forgot on top of your shitty assertion is a heaping pile of word salad. Those sentences mean nothing to anyone that's not a fucking lunatic.

(22-07-2015 04:13 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Listen...patience.
You are saying the exact same thing int he exact same flawed way now as you were when you started posting. What am I being patient for? You have not said anything new in days. Why should I be patient with a man that lies about me being a drunk and refused to apologize for the lie he KNOWS is not true? Why should I be patient with a man that issues threats? Why should I be patient with a man who repeatedly and deliberately avoids answering any of my questions? Why should i be patient with man who makes up shit on the fly and pretends it's fact?
If you had an ounce of fucking honesty in your dealings with people I might have patience with you but that ship has sailed, you have had a chance to provide evidence for your case and you have failed, seeing as you want stop making your false claims I'd rather just point out to the other people reading this how bullshit your bullshit is.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
22-07-2015, 05:36 PM
whiskeydebates,

Didn't San he wasn't already in perfect unity. He had to leave his earthly shell.

You fucking know evil is in all no one is exempt, however, the desiples of Christ suppressed the shit out of there evil for the most part.

The Universe/existence doesn't need itself to exist... No that's false except in the most negative fashion.

Yeah, don't act like you don't know. God is good. Never heard that?
If God is good than that must make evil bad. Damn, that was so easy, it kinda hurt. In a good way of course.

Not fiction at all. Sodom and Gamorah ?

Fucking metior shower. How? Preordained for our lesson. Universe= Lord/ God the one creator. The other fucking worthless wretch is not a creator but an undoer. A deciever. A destroyer.

I only ask the Lord for guidance down the right path in its name, for the most part. I exude Faith and declare it.

Not fiction.
You will be negated.
22-07-2015, 05:37 PM
(22-07-2015 04:23 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 04:13 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  All is but a vibration.

Be sure the nurse knows where you are.
Almost time for pills.

Gasp

Weeping

Heh, I thought that was going a different direction entirely. Tongue

22-07-2015, 05:38 PM
(22-07-2015 04:27 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Just came to a conclusion on the common translation of part or the Old Testament.
Based on what? That you would like it to say that?

22-07-2015, 05:48 PM
(22-07-2015 05:07 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Why would any one keep evidence of detroying evidence?
[Image: 45638-Emma-Stone-its-a-trap-gif-noHW.gif]
Gotcha fucker!
If there is no evidence that the evidence was destroyed then you have no evidence to support your statement that it was destroyed. Given that your claim is one that falls COMPLETELY under the purview and the ability of scientific investigation, that you have the burden of proof to support the claim, and that you JUST admitted there exists ZERO evidence for your claim you and your fucking made bullshit can fuuuuuuuuuuuck right off sunshine!
You don't get to hide behind your "waaaa waaa sience is not abel to prove this kinda stuff waa waaa" bullshit on this one. You made up an explanation that sounded good to you and supported your delusions even though you had no evidence to support it.

You are full of shit.Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

22-07-2015, 05:49 PM
(22-07-2015 05:11 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 04:52 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  They were Jews. They meant Yahweh Sabaoth. They knew exactly what they meant. Making up bullshit about bullshit you know nothing about is not helping you.

The woo. It is strong in this one.
Yeah, no shit. Why do you think the Jews are still persecuted to this day?
And now he is implying that the Jews are responsible for their persecution. Facepalm