For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-07-2015, 06:33 PM
RE: For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.
(22-07-2015 05:48 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 05:07 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Why would any one keep evidence of detroying evidence?
[Image: 45638-Emma-Stone-its-a-trap-gif-noHW.gif]
Gotcha fucker!
If there is no evidence that the evidence was destroyed then you have no evidence to support your statement that it was destroyed. Given that your claim is one that falls COMPLETELY under the purview and the ability of scientific investigation, that you have the burden of proof to support the claim, and that you JUST admitted there exists ZERO evidence for your claim you and your fucking made bullshit can fuuuuuuuuuuuck right off sunshine!
You don't get to hide behind your "waaaa waaa sience is not abel to prove this kinda stuff waa waaa" bullshit on this one. You made up an explanation that sounded good to you and supported your delusions even though you had no evidence to support it.

You are full of shit.Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load
You must be similar to me in one way after all. You must not care what your peers think of you. Cuz, Damn dude.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2015, 06:34 PM
(22-07-2015 05:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Didn't San he wasn't already in perfect unity.
If he ascended into perfect unity then he was not in perfect unity or he didn't ascend into anything. Think through your shit first.

(22-07-2015 05:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You fucking know evil is in all no one is exempt
Never said otherwise retard. I said there is no reason at all that God HAD to create evil or make us vulnerable to it to maintain free will, because god knows that a functional free will can exist without evil (and I've actually demonstrated it's possible fucker) so he is either malicious or incompetent.

Actually read the argument.

(22-07-2015 05:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  the desiples of Christ suppressed the shit out of there evil for the most part.
So selling your best friend out for money and then committing suicide are examples of suppressing the shit out of evil. Sure why the fuck not.
Your bullshit does not agree with it's self, it's not internally consistent.
Even Christ didn't do a good job of being a good person what with the beating people, the screaming at trees, and the commandments to hate your own family.
I know you think you keep successfully dodging these points but they are actually hitting you in the face hard enough to cause you more brain damage.

(22-07-2015 05:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The Universe/existence doesn't need itself to exist... No that's false except in the most negative fashion.
Good thing I never said that then huh shit face? I said modern QM seems to strongly show that a universe can come into existence without the aid of a god NOT that a universe doesn't need it's self to exist. I'm not even gonna call you a lier on that one for strawmannign what I said cause you just genuinely didn't understand what I was saying.
Fucking reading comprehension classes, take some.

(22-07-2015 05:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Yeah, don't act like you don't know. God is good. Never heard that?
Endlessly from people just like you, with zero proof, and when talking about a god that does demonstrably evil things in his own book.
I've heard it, it's stupid, and I know I'll hear it from you again and it will be just as stupid then

(22-07-2015 05:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  If God is good than that must make evil bad.
Except that he's not cause he does demonstrably evil things himself. Fail.

(22-07-2015 05:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Damn, that was so easy...
And yet you failed miserably. Shocking.

(22-07-2015 05:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Not fiction at all.
Nu-uh! is not a defense against a claim that has been repeatedly proven to you by multiple people. Fuck off you amateur hour idiot.

(22-07-2015 05:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Sodom and Gamorah ?
You mean the story where a bunch of dudes want to rape some angels and instead lot throws his own daughters at the mob to be raped and god looks down and goes "that guy gave his children over to be raped is a moral guy and one cool dude" and then goes on to strait up murder his wife for the crime of looking when told not to.

Ya great example on the good of god.Rolleyes

(22-07-2015 05:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Fucking metior shower.
That's not even the bible account of how the city was destroyed. Laugh out loadLaugh out load

(22-07-2015 05:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  How? Preordained for our lesson.
[Image: QtFZ0PR.gif][/quote]
"Preordained for our lesson" is the answer to the question "Why? not "How?" you goddamned idiot.

Not only that but if the meteor shower which you claim, for some unknown reason, was preordained to wipe out Sodom and Gamorha then the people of those cities were also preordained to be killed by the meteor/s and thus they could have taken no actions and made no decisions that would have kept them from being killed and thus they did not in fact have free will.

YOUR SHIT DOES NOT AGREE WITH YOUR SHIT.

(22-07-2015 05:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Universe= Lord/ God the one creator. The other fucking worthless wretch is not a creator but an undoer. A deciever. A destroyer.
Yet it's clearly, CLEARLY, god in the Bible who says he will destroy the cities and does. Trying to blame this on "Satan" (who is also a fictional character) or whatever is just dishonest. The bible makes it clear that god destroyed those cities, and that he also destroyed all the lives of everyone not on the ark during the flood (which never happened).

Also if Satan is real he is a part of existence and if existence is god as you have claimed then Satan is a part of god and we are supposed to live in unity with all existence and there has to be balance in everything and destructionis the balance of creation and you said balance is a good thing so hey maybe maybe stop calling the Dark Prince a fucking worthless wretch that's not very nice asshole. Not very postivice anyway. Drinking Beverage

(22-07-2015 05:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I only ask the Lord for guidance down the right path in its name, for the most part.
Good for you? Talking to yourself is fine, but does he talk back in anyway cause that's a sign you need to be on medication.

(22-07-2015 05:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I exude Faith and declare it.
That's the problem genius.

(22-07-2015 05:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Not fiction.
Nu-uh! is not a defense against a claim that has been repeatedly proven to you by multiple people especially when you have shown exactly zero of your claims to be non-fiction.

(22-07-2015 05:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You will be negated.
Oh noes! That's so scary!

Or would be if that actually meant anything.Drinking Beverage

You will be institutionalized if you have not been already at some point. Your a loon, and you should be on meds.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
22-07-2015, 06:34 PM
Marry

Seriously

Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
22-07-2015, 06:37 PM
(22-07-2015 06:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 05:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You fucking know evil is in all no one is exempt, however, the desiples of Christ suppressed the shit out of there evil for the most part.

The Universe/existence doesn't need itself to exist... No that's false except in the most negative fashion.

Yeah, don't act like you don't know. God is good. Never heard that?
If God is good than that must make evil bad. Damn, that was so easy, it kinda hurt. In a good way of course.

Not fiction at all. Sodom and Gamorah ?

Fucking metior shower. How? Preordained for our lesson. Universe= Lord/ God the one creator. The other fucking worthless wretch is not a creator but an undoer. A deciever. A destroyer.

I only ask the Lord for guidance down the right path in its name, for the most part. I exude Faith and declare it.

Not fiction.
You will be negated.

You are drunk or on drugs right ?
What did those hippies used to say? High on life?

Not a hippy though. I bathe and work.
22-07-2015, 06:37 PM
(22-07-2015 06:10 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 05:11 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Your demonstrable evidence that she existed is where exactly?
She is mentioned a good bit in the New Testament.
Which is the CLAIM she existed but the claim can't be proof for the claim otherwise it's circular. My proof that you are a rapist is that you being a rapist is mentioned a good bit on the Internet.

The Bible is not evidence it's an assertion.

22-07-2015, 06:39 PM
(22-07-2015 06:37 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 06:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  You are drunk or on drugs right ?
What did those hippies used to say? High on life?

Not a hippy though. I bathe and work.

So the looney bin lets you out on work-release.
Wow.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
22-07-2015, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2015 07:02 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(22-07-2015 06:12 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 05:10 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  And when his followers say he rose, the people who had him executed can't even bother to mount a search for him. Right. Dude never existed. They made him up.
How would you mount a search for a being that has transcended the first 3 dimensions?

You haven't shown that he has done that. Show that he has done that and THEN you can use that as an excuse to justify your special pleading fallacy.

Even then you say he interacts with the physical world so we can scientifically investigate those supposed interactions. And we have. And we have found no evidence of it even happening.

22-07-2015, 06:42 PM
(22-07-2015 06:24 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 05:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You fucking know evil is in all no one is exempt, however, the desiples of Christ suppressed the shit out of there evil for the most part.

The Universe/existence doesn't need itself to exist... No that's false except in the most negative fashion.

Yeah, don't act like you don't know. God is good. Never heard that?
If God is good than that must make evil bad. Damn, that was so easy, it kinda hurt. In a good way of course.

Not fiction at all. Sodom and Gamorah ?

Fucking metior shower. How? Preordained for our lesson. Universe= Lord/ God the one creator. The other fucking worthless wretch is not a creator but an undoer. A deciever. A destroyer.

I only ask the Lord for guidance down the right path in its name, for the most part. I exude Faith and declare it.

Not fiction.
You will be negated.

You are drunk or on drugs right ?

To be honest, and I am dead serious on this, I think either has a learning disorder or is brain damaged.

[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
22-07-2015, 06:54 PM
ugh your boring so I'll be quick.

(22-07-2015 06:24 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  whiskeydebates,
I see you reciprocate as well. Quite telling, for I have a relation to you but refuse to study it.
English motherfucker?

(22-07-2015 05:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I don't have to magically prove your negativity. It is apparent to all, still.
Never said you had to stupid but you do have to prove your assertions. Fuck off.

(22-07-2015 05:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  This pleading was through our entire exchange.
Repeating the same assertion and delusions not pleading by the definition of pleading. Fuck off.

(22-07-2015 05:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Guess you really don't have any sort of grasp whatsoever on reality that isn't physical. That is reassuring.
You don't have a grasp on reality at all so I'd still be winning idiot.

(22-07-2015 05:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Really, nothing new in several days... Ask someone else that. Privately of course.
[Image: tumblr_lore5zmEW71qbqt8go1_500.gif]
Is your argument after me telling you the content of your posts has been exactly the same?
Grow the fuck up kid.

(22-07-2015 05:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I don't make anything up.
Nu-uh! is not a defense or an argument especially when you have been caught making up shit multiple times.

(22-07-2015 05:36 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I do build, all kinds of things evidently.
I dunno about that I wouldn't really consider lies, fabrications, bullshit, deceptions, misrepresentations and shitty fables to be different kinds of things. I'm pretty sure those are all one kind of thing. Drinking Beverage

22-07-2015, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2015 07:03 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(22-07-2015 06:30 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(22-07-2015 05:38 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Based on what? That you would like it to say that?
Conclusion
a judgment or decision reached by reasoning.

"each research group came to a similar conclusion"

synonyms:deduction, inference,interpretation,reasoning; 

A statement is not a conclusion.

You didn't include any reasons (though you did quote the part where I asked for them which is hilarious Laugh out load ) so it's not a conclusion and is thus a statement. Putting the words "I concluded" doesn't magically stop a statement from being a statement. Watch.

I have concluded that you are a rapist.

Stop being a fucking idiot, you're not even good at English play to your damn stre.....never mind just stop being stupid.