For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2015, 06:44 AM
RE: For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.
The best visualization of your "god" is that of a 12 year old boy pulling the wings off of flies.......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
27-07-2015, 06:45 AM
What you would seem as helpful, I indeed say hurtful, and numbing.
27-07-2015, 06:48 AM
(27-07-2015 06:44 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 06:26 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  If I opened my mind as far as you ask, my brain would fall out.

You have an interesting case of something. Not being a psychiatrist, I'm not sure what it's called. But associating random unconnected concepts must have a name in psychiatry.

Get help pops.
Remove the selfish, misleading self corruption and you have an opposing form of psychopathy.

It is but a different view. I know that you know that I am not stupid. Or technically mentally ill. As either of those assumptions would need to backed by an inability to sustain an at least neutral productive life technically within society.

Not true. There are many psychos, (not unlike yourself) that appear to function well ... until they face a major stressor.

You have demonstrated over and over here you are unable to maintain a coherent pattern of thought.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
27-07-2015, 06:51 AM
(27-07-2015 06:48 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 06:44 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Remove the selfish, misleading self corruption and you have an opposing form of psychopathy.

It is but a different view. I know that you know that I am not stupid. Or technically mentally ill. As either of those assumptions would need to backed by an inability to sustain an at least neutral productive life technically within society.

Not true. There are many psychos, (not unlike yourself) that appear to function well ... until they face a major stressor.

You have demonstrated over and over here you are unable to maintain a coherent pattern of thought.
Not true at all. My though process simply revolves faster in some ways. I do admit that it may be slightly slower within different types of revolutions. I function fine, just not like others.
27-07-2015, 06:55 AM
My major "stressor" happened a couple of years ago. If it wouldn't have happened along with the resulting conclusion, and confirmation, then you would be able to describe me as typical, relative to modern medicines definition of psychopathy.
27-07-2015, 08:00 AM
(27-07-2015 06:55 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  My major "stressor" happened a couple of years ago. If it wouldn't have happened along with the resulting conclusion, and confirmation, then you would be able to describe me as typical, relative to modern medicines definition of psychopathy.

Each of us is unique. What you experience- regardless if it's only in your mind or externally- will always be something no one else can ever experience quite the same way.

Despite the constant barrage from others on this forum, I do have some hope for you. Not that I hope you become an atheist, for that is irrelevant. Personally, I call myself an atheist only because it describes my position on religion, but it doesn't define me as a human being.

My hope for you is to see you become more educated in relation to the employment of reason and critical thinking. You see, when we use the term "intellectual honesty," it isn't a matter of how intelligent one is, but rather it's all about being honest. Therefore, when you gain a greater education regarding reason and rational thinking it will enable you to see any errors you make on an intellectual scale, and help you to adjust for those errors in the interests of self honesty.

You see, it's about integrity and dignity. You can do this. Ask us questions, and try to be open minded about the answers you receive.

You may be pleasantly surprised to learn that many of us here have a far greater education in regards to the Bible than you are aware of. In fact, many of us here can put any preacher to shame in understanding the bible. Most atheists can.

Give yourself a chance.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
27-07-2015, 08:00 AM
(27-07-2015 06:51 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 06:48 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Not true. There are many psychos, (not unlike yourself) that appear to function well ... until they face a major stressor.

Not true at all. My though process simply revolves faster in some ways. I do admit that it may be slightly slower within different types of revolutions. I function fine, just not like others.

I see.
So then, Jebus told you to sit and spin, and you do.
Alrighty then.
Thumbsup
Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-07-2015, 08:12 AM
(27-07-2015 08:00 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 06:51 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Not true at all. My though process simply revolves faster in some ways. I do admit that it may be slightly slower within different types of revolutions. I function fine, just not like others.

I see.
Alrighty then.
Thumbsup
Facepalm
Bravo, your manipulation of words is on par with the greatest deceivers.
27-07-2015, 08:16 AM
(27-07-2015 06:44 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I know that you know that I am not stupid. Or technically mentally ill. As either of those assumptions would need to backed by an inability to sustain an at least neutral productive life technically within society.

The jury is still out on these things IMO. You have said specifically that you do not care about lack of evidence, which is evidence of stupidity. You also claim to have a personal supernatural connection to something beyond spacetime and that to me could fall under the mentally ill category considering you would likely say that about a Hindu who claims to know what Brahma wants. People who are bat-shit crazy or really stupid can still lead successful lives. Look at Michelle Bachmann and Sarah Palin.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
27-07-2015, 08:25 AM
(27-07-2015 08:12 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 08:00 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I see.
Alrighty then.
Thumbsup
Facepalm
Bravo, your manipulation of words is on par with the greatest deceivers.

Wow. Even Beezlebub ?

Bowing

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post