For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2015, 08:42 AM
RE: For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.
(27-07-2015 08:25 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 08:12 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Bravo, your manipulation of words is on par with the greatest deceivers.

Wow. Even Beezlebub ?

Bowing
Indeed, for all are one consciousness regardless of if they know or not. That one consciousness is divided by two at this time. A tipping and dragging out of the unnamed one is inevitable. We poise and build in daylight for that moment.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2015, 08:46 AM
(27-07-2015 08:42 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 08:25 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Wow. Even Beezlebub ?

Bowing
A tipping and dragging out of the unnamed one is inevitable.

I am not scared of saying his name. VOLDEMORT!!!!!!

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
27-07-2015, 08:58 AM
Is it not interesting that through all recorded time we have told of seemingly fictional tales ad similar scenario and outcome?

Very telling of the subconscious, is it not?
27-07-2015, 10:22 AM
(27-07-2015 08:58 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Is it not interesting that through all recorded time we have told of seemingly fictional tales ad similar scenario and outcome?

Very telling of the subconscious, is it not?

Telling we are all the same species? Yes. Interesting how pre-current revered holy stories and holy books the same patterns were already there in the minds of man.

[Image: 6a01538f9794f2970b0153913ef97c970b-320wi]

[Image: monomyth.jpg]

[Image: story_types_examples_outlines.svg]

I guess you'll think it's just gods way of good triumphing evil. Sadly it seems if you believe in God's influence, you can't see anything not being it. The problem without skeptically examining out personal knowledge.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 3 users Like ClydeLee's post
27-07-2015, 11:21 AM
(27-07-2015 06:44 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 06:26 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  If I opened my mind as far as you ask, my brain would fall out.

You have an interesting case of something. Not being a psychiatrist, I'm not sure what it's called. But associating random unconnected concepts must have a name in psychiatry.

Get help pops.
Remove the selfish, misleading self corruption and you have an opposing form of psychopathy.

It is but a different view. I know that you know that I am not stupid. Or technically mentally ill. As either of those assumptions would need to backed by an inability to sustain an at least neutral productive life technically within society.

Not content at pretending he knows things he does not know he is now going to pretend he knows what other people know.
Lovely we are into Sye Ten territory.

Your defense of your stupidity and mental illness is also just flat wrong. I can point to multiple psychopathic killers that not only were able to lead productive lives outside their killing but actually flurished.

I do belive your stupid because your beliefs are stupid, your presentation of them is stupid, and you have the literacy of a potato both when it comes to writing things down and when it comes to the proper use of definitions. I know you are crazy because you think a nonexistent god talks to you, you suffer from multiple delusions of grandeur, are violently unstable, and several other factors.

I know you are a shitty human being because you're hypocritical, dishonest, violent, and make up stuff from whole cloth to maintain your mountain of lies.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
27-07-2015, 11:25 AM
(27-07-2015 06:51 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 06:48 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Not true. There are many psychos, (not unlike yourself) that appear to function well ... until they face a major stressor.

You have demonstrated over and over here you are unable to maintain a coherent pattern of thought.
Not true at all. My though process simply revolves faster in some ways. I do admit that it may be slightly slower within different types of revolutions. I function fine, just not like others.
Thought processes going faster or slower has utterly no effect on how coherent they are. His, correct, criticism of you is not that you think to fast or to slow but that your thinking is devoid of any kind of coherent sense.

Which has nothing to do with how you think but the fact that you don't.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
27-07-2015, 12:24 PM
(27-07-2015 11:25 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 06:51 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Not true at all. My though process simply revolves faster in some ways. I do admit that it may be slightly slower within different types of revolutions. I function fine, just not like others.
Thought processes going faster or slower has utterly no effect on how coherent they are. His, correct, criticism of you is not that you think to fast or to slow but that your thinking is devoid of any kind of coherent sense.

Which has nothing to do with how you think but the fact that you don't.
Look, if your going to refute all I say, could you at least attempt unbiased conclusions or plausibility. You forget, I am ignorant, you are an intellect. This is a conundrum due to the fact that not a single thing I have said pertaining to my core beliefs can be imperialicly refuted.

Thanks again
27-07-2015, 12:44 PM
(27-07-2015 12:24 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  This is a conundrum due to the fact that not a single thing I have said pertaining to my core beliefs can be imperialicly refuted.

How about if they are monarchalicly reuted? Although I think imperialicly may be my new favorite non-word.

Free clue pops, it isn't up to us to disprove your ramblings. It is up to you to supply proof that anything you claim is more than mere delusion. So far you have failed miserably.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
27-07-2015, 12:58 PM
(27-07-2015 12:44 PM)unfogged Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 12:24 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  This is a conundrum due to the fact that not a single thing I have said pertaining to my core beliefs can be imperialicly refuted.

How about if they are monarchalicly reuted? Although I think imperialicly may be my new favorite non-word.

Free clue pops, it isn't up to us to disprove your ramblings. It is up to you to supply proof that anything you claim is more than mere delusion. So far you have failed miserably.
Back to the same Bs I see. I'd science can't explain the unseen then how will you grasp the truth with science.

Do you understand the hypothesis of quantization or duality, or infinity or one consciousness. If you can grasp any of these concepts then you can grasp mine.

Oh yeah I meant imperialic, as in imperialism root word imp.
27-07-2015, 01:09 PM
(27-07-2015 12:58 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(27-07-2015 12:44 PM)unfogged Wrote:  How about if they are monarchalicly reuted? Although I think imperialicly may be my new favorite non-word.

Back to the same Bs I see. I'd science can't explain the unseen then how will you grasp the truth with science.

Do you understand the hypothesis of quantization or duality, or infinity or one consciousness. If you can grasp any of these concepts then you can grasp mine.

Oh yeah I meant imperialic, as in imperialism root word imp.

Unfogged is absolutely right, if you're going to make wild-assed asertions, you need some sort of proof, otherwise all you've done is create a kooky theory with zero evidence.

I think an omnipotent teapot is orbiting Neptune that speaks directly to the invisible homunculus that lives in my pocket. His wisdom is so profound, you could never understand it, but know this - he says you are a false prophet!

Now prove me wrong......

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 1 user Likes TheInquisition's post