For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-07-2015, 12:13 PM
RE: For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.
(29-07-2015 12:08 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  ClydeLee,
He instilled us with free will in Faith that we would eventually realize that all existence is made up of darkness, and his light is the only thing that will ever stop eventual return to said darkness and or void.

I admitt that the word should have been "killing" as opposed to "murder". Thank you. I commend your noteworthy efforts at pointed honest debate.

And his justification for having to give us free will for that is?

Doesn't God apparently know this without free will? So isn't it possible to have it. Or does God have free will? or do Angels have free will so that's how they know this? or do angels not exist. Your answers are never conclusive answers, they often always are opening so many doors to question what it is that would actually mean if true.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-07-2015, 12:17 PM
Free will is an inticatly important gift of realization. With it comes great responsibility. Without it evil would run rampant through indifference.
29-07-2015, 12:17 PM
He instilled us with free will in Faith that we would eventually realize that all existence is made up of darkness, and his light is the only thing that will ever stop eventual return to said darkness and or void.

I admitt that the word should have been "killing" as opposed to "murder". Thank you. I commend your noteworthy efforts at pointed honest debate.

I thought you threw another hissy fiit and left about 30 KISS break up tours ago???

Pops mate you know what? I may be actually currently insane. But you are worse!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
29-07-2015, 12:18 PM
Intricately
29-07-2015, 12:26 PM
(29-07-2015 12:17 PM)Banjo Wrote:  

I thought you threw another hissy fiit and left about 30 KISS break up tours ago???

Pops mate you know what? I may be actually currently insane. But you are worse!
We are all unsain. For what is sanity but man's flawed perception for 2000 years? But technically based on the definition;

in·sane

inˈsān/

adjective

in a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.

"certifying patients as clinically insane"

synonyms:mentally ill, mentally disordered, of unsound mind, certifiable; More

(of an action or quality) characterized or caused by madness.

"charging headlong in an insane frenzy"

synonyms:maniacal, psychotic,crazed, hysterical

"insane laughter"

in a state of extreme annoyance or distraction.

"a fly whose buzzing had been driving me insane"

synonyms:mad, crazy;

One would have to assume the definition of normal through the skewed lens of society to conclude a prognosis of insanity. This is a conundrum, as most are completely divided in all aspects of life except for what they deem fit for personal reasons that do not pertain to existence as a whole.
Thanks man, kinda wondered where ya went.
29-07-2015, 12:31 PM
(29-07-2015 12:17 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Free will is an inticatly important gift of realization. With it comes great responsibility. Without it evil would run rampant through indifference.

So evil ran rampant before God created humanity or what? How do you actually know these factors? Why does god allow evil to run rampant except for only via free will existing to contrast it?

So if not, does this Evil have more power than God? Because all the things you are saying add up to that if you think about it. God needs to create free will which allows murder... God doesn't "desire" this but he has to have it this way to contrast Evil? Why can't god contrast evil some other way? Why is that the way God CHOOSE to contrast Evil? Did God have zero alternatives?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
29-07-2015, 12:40 PM
(29-07-2015 12:31 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(29-07-2015 12:17 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Free will is an inticatly important gift of realization. With it comes great responsibility. Without it evil would run rampant through indifference.

So evil ran rampant before God created humanity or what? How do you actually know these factors? Why does god allow evil to run rampant except for only via free will existing to contrast it?

So if not, does this Evil have more power than God? Because all the things you are saying add up to that if you think about it. God needs to create free will which allows murder... God doesn't "desire" this but he has to have it this way to contrast Evil? Why can't god contrast evil some other way? Why is that the way God CHOOSE to contrast Evil? Did God have zero alternatives?

And why is it so easy for us imperfect humans to come up with a much better system than this? Consider

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
29-07-2015, 12:58 PM
It all boils down to duality, and th a fact that yes, technically most of existence is comprised of void. The manifestation of Crist consciousness through pure Faith brings beauty and clarity to us who are without God's law. Everything else is literally temptation to be bad on some level. I can not explain it any further at this time. Know that all existence is nearly the same. Know that anything is possible if all are One. This can in know way be applied to evil however. Although it sneaks, and creeps, and claws its way into nearly everything, there is a choice that can easily extinguish nesativity every time light is shown on it. For our current state we need balance. To advance we need to tip the scale. Evil has already tipped it almost all the way over with its weight. However the very nature of existence is miraculous, and there is hope.

Thank you. Sorry to sound so cryptic. This is real.
29-07-2015, 01:02 PM

You believe in Good & Evil.

They imply such supernatural entities such as your god and Satan.

But again, no evidence exists to support any supernatural existence of anything whatsoever. There never has been.

I'm sure you have heard of religions such as Islam, Mormonism, Hinduism, Unification Church, etc.

With literally hundreds of different religions believing in completely different things, and each one claiming to be the one and only true religion, do you not think that it is only reasonable for a sane person to be suspicious of them all?

How can they all be right when each claims the other is wrong?

And why should any sane person view what you believe to be true with any less suspicion than we do the others?

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
29-07-2015, 01:03 PM
Pop's please do not begin to lecture me. All you have proven is you have nothing to teach. I wonder why you so deperately try? The fact that all you reap is contempt should teach you something.

You do not come across as wise. You sound like a sad fanatic who has failed at everything. Have you ever noticed how those who turn to Jesus seem to be those who cannot befriend others?

How about this Pops. Forget Jesus for a while. His nonsense existence wont hurt him for a while. Take that time and get to know pops.

(29-07-2015 12:26 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  We are all unsain. For what is sanity but man's flawed perception for 2000 years? But technically based on the definition;

in·sane

inˈsān/

adjective

in a state of mind that prevents normal perception, behavior, or social interaction; seriously mentally ill.

"certifying patients as clinically insane"

synonyms:mentally ill, mentally disordered, of unsound mind, certifiable; More

(of an action or quality) characterized or caused by madness.

"charging headlong in an insane frenzy"

synonyms:maniacal, psychotic,crazed, hysterical

"insane laughter"

in a state of extreme annoyance or distraction.

"a fly whose buzzing had been driving me insane"

synonyms:mad, crazy;

One would have to assume the definition of normal through the skewed lens of society to conclude a prognosis of insanity. This is a conundrum, as most are completely divided in all aspects of life except for what they deem fit for personal reasons that do not pertain to existence as a whole.
Thanks man, kinda wondered where ya went.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post