For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2015, 10:29 AM
RE: For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.
(21-07-2015 10:20 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 10:16 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  No. In general, cussing imaginary characters has little to no effect Drinking Beverage
Try living through aware feeling and acting on those emotions. Should feel a little spark. Reality. The blind emotionless direction is no direction at all. Look around you.

"Blind emotionless direction" is it? Fuck off.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
21-07-2015, 10:35 AM
(21-07-2015 10:23 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 10:13 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Yeah... Good luck with that too. Will never happen as I have a big problem with working backwards, or double working.

I don't see any work... I just see you blathering on about your imaginary friend - who nobody's ever seen - never shows up when work needs being done, and probably smells funny as well.................. Oh -- and he causes cancer in infants..... Good job with that huh???
Wow. The blindness is all consuming in this one. Cancers and diseases were brought on through our acquisition of knowledge.
Find all posts by this user
21-07-2015, 10:37 AM
(21-07-2015 10:29 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 10:20 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Try living through aware feeling and acting on those emotions. Should feel a little spark. Reality. The blind emotionless direction is no direction at all. Look around you.

"Blind emotionless direction" is it? Fuck off.
No chance in hell.
21-07-2015, 10:50 AM
(21-07-2015 10:35 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 10:23 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I don't see any work... I just see you blathering on about your imaginary friend - who nobody's ever seen - never shows up when work needs being done, and probably smells funny as well.................. Oh -- and he causes cancer in infants..... Good job with that huh???
Wow. The blindness is all consuming in this one. Cancers and diseases were brought on through our acquisition of knowledge.

What knowledge? What is the mechanism? What is your evidence?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-07-2015, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2015 11:40 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(21-07-2015 10:23 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I don't see any work... I just see you blathering on about your imaginary friend - who nobody's ever seen - never shows up when work needs being done, and probably smells funny as well.................. Oh -- and he causes cancer in infants..... Good job with that huh???

They were not. That is an ignorant lie.
Diseases in general evolved. Paleontologists know for a fact that dinosours got cancers. Mutations, (advantageous and non-advantageous) are how evolution works.
Are you trying to tell us that brain tumors in infants is somehow the result of "sin". Cuz if you are you're even more of an idiot than we thought.

If the "blindness" here is "all consuming", this we have an example of "the blind leading the blind".

Before you spout this bullshit nonsense pops-the-idiot, you really should take a class or two.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-07-2015, 11:01 AM
(21-07-2015 10:35 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Wow. The blindness is all consuming in this one. Cancers and diseases were brought on through our acquisition of knowledge.

Gasp

So because we gained *gasp* knowledge we brought upon ourselves cancer.......

Facepalm

You should spend some time in a terminally ill children's ward, you will quickly learn no god can exist.

but ooooh let me play the make shit up game too...

*ahem* blah blah blah...*cough* mmmmmmm babies are born with terminal diseases because....um...because Norgg's creations (humans) refuse to acknowledge his existence, thus he intentionally lets babies be born with terminal diseases to teach humans to love and accept Norgg! (that will teach them I am a caring god).

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
21-07-2015, 11:02 AM
At work.

(21-07-2015 10:35 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  ............ Cancers and diseases were brought on through our acquisition of knowledge.

Wait... previously you've said Adam and Eve were without sin or knowledge or free will UNTIL they ate of the fruit?

So, there you have it folks! FREE WILL CAUSES CANCER!

Go to bed Pops, you're posting under the influence again.
[+] 3 users Like Peebothuhul's post
21-07-2015, 11:22 AM
(21-07-2015 10:35 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Cancers and diseases were brought on through our acquisition of knowledge.

Moral to the story...stay stupid Don't dare to question anything. Don't ever try to figure out how the world actually works. It's flat and if you travel too far you'll fall off.

And, while we're at it, everything revolves around the earth too.

Smartass

You should give up your computer, since it's worldly, electricity, cars, flush toilets (all god wants you to have is a hole in the ground) away from your hut.

I suppose you could try living like the ancient Jews. I wonder how long you'd last?

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-07-2015, 11:26 AM
(21-07-2015 10:23 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I don't see any work... I just see you blathering on about your imaginary friend - who nobody's ever seen - never shows up when work nes being done, and probably smells funny as well.................. Oh -- and he causes cancer in infants..... Good job with that huh???

So before "the acquisition of knowledge" there were no bacteria? Or were they all benign and god changed some of them so humans (plus animals without free will) could die of nasty diseases? What about viruses, did god make them afterwards, so that humans could suffer and die in a more amusing variety of ways? After all, there were only so many Israelites around to murder the people god found offensive.

"Acquisition of knowledge," however, is the one thing that may help us conquer things like cancer, so your god got that one backwards.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
21-07-2015, 11:28 AM
(21-07-2015 11:01 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 10:35 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Wow. The blindness is all consuming in this one. Cancers and diseases were brought on through our acquisition of knowledge.

Gasp

So because we gained *gasp* knowledge we brought upon ourselves cancer.......

Facepalm

You should spend some time in a terminally ill children's ward, you will quickly learn no god can exist.

but ooooh let me play the make shit up game too...

*ahem* blah blah blah...*cough* mmmmmmm babies are born with terminal diseases because....um...because Norgg's creations (humans) refuse to acknowledge his existence, thus he intentionally lets babies be born with terminal diseases to teach humans to love and accept Norgg! (that will teach them I am a caring god).
Not what I said. Some tumors are beneficial. All pain and suffering is due to evil and sin.