For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2015, 07:28 AM
RE: For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.
(30-07-2015 07:07 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(30-07-2015 07:01 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I see it fine. I fear it not. The struggle will be real, such as the struggle of each in life. Prophecy put forth by Crist through the power of God will not be denied. If there were but one, we would still be victorious in our righteous push for existence. Against all odds is a favorable chance for God, for he needn't have that for his beautiful harmony. All is his doing, and his glory. As the light minded the darkness for the benefit of existence, so will it be done forever.
Praise God.

The darkness would have to be his doing too, you get that right? So all that is happening is he is saving existence from the way he made all things.

Wouldn't what nobody does in reality in your explanation also not matter anymore? There already is plenty of those one righteous peoples that linger in the afterlife/heaven with God, so what the rest of the humanity does won't matter. That's just up to discretion of embracing the eventual void of the universe or not. I am perfectly fine embracing it, you seem to want to praise an avoidance of it for still unexplained reasons.

Why does the void sound crappy to you? You wouldn't be there to experience it, so why is it a negative or dark thing in your view?
No, we are important in that as opposed to being sheep for the slaughter, we can stand. If darkness where to prevail here on earth, it would be cast out later down the line. The issue I have is that God's chosen are to be aware and stand in opposition to the darkness that encapsulates. If we were to succumb to weakness, then our beautiful gift of consciousness, and all the suffering will have been in vain. God will prevail, but with acceptance like what you ask about, we will not be part of it. You ask" what's the problem with dyeing and suffering for no good reason but lack of effort?" I say" why deny the marvelous beauty of existence in favor of nothing at all?

You say why care about our existence, and our families, and others?

I say how can you not, unless consumed by negativity already, in which case there is even more reason to fight, as you have been chosen, if only you look up, and really attempt to wipe selfish pride from your shoulders, your weights will fall, and you will rise in through Crist in the name of God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2015, 07:46 AM
(30-07-2015 07:28 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(30-07-2015 07:07 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  The darkness would have to be his doing too, you get that right? So all that is happening is he is saving existence from the way he made all things.

Wouldn't what nobody does in reality in your explanation also not matter anymore? There already is plenty of those one righteous peoples that linger in the afterlife/heaven with God, so what the rest of the humanity does won't matter. That's just up to discretion of embracing the eventual void of the universe or not. I am perfectly fine embracing it, you seem to want to praise an avoidance of it for still unexplained reasons.

Why does the void sound crappy to you? You wouldn't be there to experience it, so why is it a negative or dark thing in your view?
No, we are important in that as opposed to being sheep for the slaughter, we can stand. If darkness where to prevail here on earth, it would be cast out later down the line. The issue I have is that God's chosen are to be aware and stand in opposition to the darkness that encapsulates. If we were to succumb to weakness, then our beautiful gift of consciousness, and all the suffering will have been in vain. God will prevail, but with acceptance like what you ask about, we will not be part of it. You ask" what's the problem with dyeing and suffering for no good reason but lack of effort?" I say" why deny the marvelous beauty of existence in favor of nothing at all?

You say why care about our existence, and our families, and others?

I say how can you not, unless consumed by negativity already, in which case there is even more reason to fight, as you have been chosen, if only you look up, and really attempt to wipe selfish pride from your shoulders, your weights will fall, and you will rise in through Crist in the name of God.

You conclude strange things sir. You're taking that as a denial of existence? Or not caring? It's not that at all.. it's not fearing or worrying about some false sense of making things "matter." It's caring in a manner that leads to results of more undesired suffering.

There is no suffering in vain, only thinking makes it so. You have made this path in your mind somehow. Your comments are saying suffering is validated because of a reward. That's far more negative and selfish than admitting existences come and go. Yours and mine.

Again, why does the void sound "pretty crappy" to you?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
30-07-2015, 07:27 PM
Something that is literally nothing can only be seen as nothing. Maybe to some 0 isn't to bad. For those same people; isn't One better?
31-07-2015, 02:40 AM
(30-07-2015 07:27 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Something that is literally nothing can only be seen as nothing. Maybe to some 0 isn't to bad. For those same people; isn't One better?

What does this even mean? You seem to string words together more or less at random.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
31-07-2015, 04:14 AM
(31-07-2015 02:40 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(30-07-2015 07:27 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Something that is literally nothing can only be seen as nothing. Maybe to some 0 isn't to bad. For those same people; isn't One better?

What does this even mean? You seem to string words together more or less at random.
What is 0+ 0=
If you can solve that, then you should be able to understand my previous statement. Thanks.
31-07-2015, 04:21 AM
(31-07-2015 04:14 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(31-07-2015 02:40 AM)morondog Wrote:  What does this even mean? You seem to string words together more or less at random.
What is 0+ 0=
If you can solve that, then you should be able to understand my previous statement. Thanks.

That doesn't equate to answering your subjective additions to these ideas like "better" or "crappy" or explain your refusal to answer them when asked about them.

You want to believe your perception of things is better or "good." It's a problem though that it's inherently biased. All our perceptions and evaluations are biased to some degree.

31-07-2015, 04:27 AM
(31-07-2015 04:21 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(31-07-2015 04:14 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  What is 0+ 0=

That doesn't equate to answering your subjective additions to these ideas like "better" or "crappy" or explain your refusal to answer them when asked about them.

You want to believe your perception of things is better or "good." It's a problem though that it's inherently biased. All our perceptions and evaluations are biased to some degree.
All I'm saying is that it doesn't take bias to see that nothing doesn't equal nothing. As far as I know mathematics isn't too biased. Anyone can enjoy bad through selfishness, I just personally think and have the confirmation that negative plus negative equals more negative. There is no bias needed for that equation or conclusion. Hope that helps, thanks.
31-07-2015, 04:32 AM
(31-07-2015 04:27 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(31-07-2015 04:21 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  That doesn't equate to answering your subjective additions to these ideas like "better" or "crappy" or explain your refusal to answer them when asked about them.

All I'm saying is that it doesn't take bias to see that nothing doesn't equal nothing. As far as I know mathematics isn't too biased. Anyone can enjoy bad through selfishness, I just personally think and have the confirmation that negative plus negative equals more negative. There is no bias needed for that equation or conclusion. Hope that helps, thanks.

saying "I just personally think and have the confirmation" is pretty much you admitting to your own input and bias. If you can't see that, you're going to be convinced your infallible in these regards.

What is your example of nothing in existence to equate that is is there? I'd wish you didn't have to have this selfish desire for there to be an afterlife for your loved ones to feel at ease. It's not scary to acknowledge that we will wind up broken down matter as we have been formed.

31-07-2015, 04:35 AM
(31-07-2015 04:32 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(31-07-2015 04:27 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  All I'm saying is that it doesn't take bias to see that nothing doesn't equal nothing. As far as I know mathematics isn't too biased. Anyone can enjoy bad through selfishness, I just personally think and have the confirmation that negative plus negative equals more negative. There is no bias needed for that equation or conclusion. Hope that helps, thanks.

saying "I just personally think and have the confirmation" is pretty much you admitting to your own input and bias. If you can't see that, you're going to be convinced your infallible in these regards.

What is your example of nothing in existence to equate that is is there? I'd wish you didn't have to have this selfish desire for there to be an afterlife for your loved ones to feel at ease. It's not scary to acknowledge that we will wind up broken down matter as we have been formed.
You really make no sense sometimes. Henceforth, there is nothing in your words, however, your words indeed exist. Fear has nothing to do with it, nor does the physical plane, and leastly self.
31-07-2015, 05:20 AM
(31-07-2015 02:40 AM)morondog Wrote:  

It's like a conversation with a Lewis Carroll character, with all of the nonsense words and self-defined words. Except that Lewis Carroll characters are logical.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post