For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2015, 05:25 AM
RE: For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.
(31-07-2015 04:35 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(31-07-2015 04:32 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  saying "I just personally think and have the confirmation" is pretty much you admitting to your own input and bias. If you can't see that, you're going to be convinced your infallible in these regards.

What is your example of nothing in existence to equate that is is there? I'd wish you didn't have to have this selfish desire for there to be an afterlife for your loved ones to feel at ease. It's not scary to acknowledge that we will wind up broken down matter as we have been formed.
You really make no sense sometimes. Henceforth, there is nothing in your words, however, your words indeed exist. Fear has nothing to do with it, nor does the physical plane, and leastly self.

So you've caught on? I'm literally just trying to reflect your mannerism to you get to it. All you do is routinely state value assertions with no qualifications of what that would mean.

Do you think you make sense most of the time? If so, why do you think others don't think you do? There is frequently posts and posts pointing out the lack of rational thought and sense that you expel in posts. Do you grasp that you are seeing your own words and thoughts through your biased preconceptions?

I'll try to make it simpler for you: Do you prefer there being an afterlife?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2015, 09:34 AM
(31-07-2015 05:25 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(31-07-2015 04:35 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You really make no sense sometimes. Henceforth, there is nothing in your words, however, your words indeed exist. Fear has nothing to do with it, nor does the physical plane, and leastly self.

So you've caught on? I'm literally just trying to reflect your mannerism to you get to it. All you do is routinely state value assertions with no qualifications of what that would mean.

Do you think you make sense most of the time? If so, why do you think others don't think you do? There is frequently posts and posts pointing out the lack of rational thought and sense that you expel in posts. Do you grasp that you are seeing your own words and thoughts through your biased preconceptions?

I do not think there will be any distinction, or separation of life after physical death. To attempt to assume what life after physical death would entail memory of the physical realm at all is impossible. I do not rant and rave and get so tied up by what I feel because it is just another biased opinion. If I did, after I have made it clear that there is a better place after death, then why would I bother. I know it gets better through the Faith that has showed me. Maybe if you tried the things I mention, you yourself wouldn't be so damned biased. Thank you.
31-07-2015, 10:04 AM
(31-07-2015 09:34 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(31-07-2015 05:25 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  So you've caught on? I'm literally just trying to reflect your mannerism to you get to it. All you do is routinely state value assertions with no qualifications of what that would mean.

I do not think there will be any distinction, or separation of life after physical death. To attempt to assume what life after physical death would entail memory of the physical realm at all is impossible. I do not rant and rave and get so tied up by what I feel because it is just another biased opinion. If I did, after I have made it clear that there is a better place after death, then why would I bother. I know it gets better through the Faith that has showed me. Maybe if you tried the things I mention, you yourself wouldn't be so damned biased. Thank you.

Things you have mentioned are?

The only thing clear you have ever mentioned to do is to be positive and trust in YOUR faith. Not anyone's individual faith but you've indicated your faith. You don't insist that others faith that differs from yours could be correct and you could be incorrect.

What exactly, specifically, explained in a demonstrable manner is there that would make someone less biased?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
31-07-2015, 10:22 AM
(31-07-2015 05:25 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  So you've caught on? I'm literally just trying to reflect your mannerism to you get to it. All you do is routinely state value assertions with no qualifications of what that would mean.

There is no evidence of anything "beyond death". The evidence is that when you die, you're dead. It's all over.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
31-07-2015, 10:23 AM
(31-07-2015 10:04 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(31-07-2015 09:34 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I do not think there will be any distinction, or separation of life after physical death. To attempt to assume what life after physical death would entail memory of the physical realm at all is impossible. I do not rant and rave and get so tied up by what I feel because it is just another biased opinion. If I did, after I have made it clear that there is a better place after death, then why would I bother. I know it gets better through the Faith that has showed me. Maybe if you tried the things I mention, you yourself wouldn't be so damned biased. Thank you.

Things you have mentioned are?

The only thing clear you have ever mentioned to do is to be positive and trust in YOUR faith. Not anyone's individual faith but you've indicated your faith. You don't insist that others faith that differs from yours could be correct and you could be incorrect.

What exactly, specifically, explained in a demonstrable manner is there that would make someone less biased?

Fun: Starting a new religion

1. First convince yourself that you have a special relationship with God.....

Maybe there's a name for this behavior, as I've seen it over and over and over on this forum when the latest nut job gets on here to proclaim the Truth.

Maybe con-artist is a useful term.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 3 users Like TheInquisition's post
31-07-2015, 02:21 PM

There is no evidence of any kind of life after death.

Sure, there are religious claims, and claims from people who said they died and returned to life after experiencing some kind of afterlife. But the reality is, nothing has ever been demonstrated to be true in this respect.

There is absolutely no evidence that we have a soul/spirit.

So far, all we can claim is that when we die, we are simply dead. There is nothing to fear in death, for death is identical to what you had before you were born.

You were nothing before you were conceived, and you will be nothing again when you die.

If you were not afraid before you were born, then there is nothing to fear after you die.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 2 users Like Free's post
31-07-2015, 06:20 PM
(31-07-2015 04:27 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I just personally think and have the confirmation that negative plus negative equals more negative.

Yabut negative times negative is always positive. You just need to change your arithmetic operator.

You gonna die and you ain't gonna survive your death in any way other than gradually decomposing or incineration. Deal with it pussy.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-08-2015, 07:55 AM
(31-07-2015 06:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(31-07-2015 04:27 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I just personally think and have the confirmation that negative plus negative equals more negative.

Yabut negative times negative is always positive. You just need to change your arithmetic operator.

You gonna die and you ain't gonna survive your death in any way other than gradually decomposing or incineration. Deal with it pussy.
Hey buddy, can you destroy energy? Better than that, can anything in the known Universe destroy energy?
With that being said, how can you assume that our souls die when our physical trappings die? Thanks. Noting pussy about it. How is giving up everything that you love for God, and stepping completely out of ones comfort zone, pussy? It takes a lack of fear and Faith. Neither of those can be attained if one is scared, at all.
01-08-2015, 08:17 AM
(01-08-2015 07:55 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(31-07-2015 06:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yabut negative times negative is always positive. You just need to change your arithmetic operator.

Hey buddy, can you destroy energy? Better than that, can anything in the known Universe destroy energy?

So what? There is no organized energy that persists after you die. There is no 'life force'.

Quote: With that being said, how can you assume that our souls die when our physical trappings die?

Souls? What are souls? Please present your evidence of souls.

Quote:Thanks. Noting pussy about it. How is giving up everything that you love for God, and stepping completely out of ones comfort zone, pussy? It takes a lack of fear and Faith. Neither of those can be attained if one is scared, at all.

It's pussy because you fear the extinction that comes with death.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
01-08-2015, 07:55 PM
(01-08-2015 08:17 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(01-08-2015 07:55 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Hey buddy, can you destroy energy? Better than that, can anything in the known Universe destroy energy?

So what? There is no organized energy that persists after you die. There is no 'life force'.

Quote: With that being said, how can you assume that our souls die when our physical trappings die?

Souls? What are souls? Please present your evidence of souls.

Quote:Thanks. Noting pussy about it. How is giving up everything that you love for God, and stepping completely out of ones comfort zone, pussy? It takes a lack of fear and Faith. Neither of those can be attained if one is scared, at all.

It's pussy because you fear the extinction that comes with death.
As I've stated numerous times. I welcome it, do not fear it, and don't question anything that pertains to it. When I go, I'll already be ready already. Energy don't have shit to do with conscious thought, I may not have a clue that I'm alive one I'm dead. That's fine. The point is, I'm doing something good for the sake of existence itself. Fuck me. Who the fuck said I ever cared about little ol me. My actions, guided by a selfless good thing, that is the same good that is in all other creation, will have a positive effect.

Thank you.