For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-08-2015, 01:40 PM
RE: For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.
(03-08-2015 12:17 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The opposite of running for one's life.

Thank you. That is much clearer.

Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2015, 02:35 PM
(03-08-2015 01:40 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 12:17 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The opposite of running for one's life.

Thank you. That is much clearer.

Smile

Not for me. Standing still for one's life? Running to one's death? Standing still for one's death?

As with everything Pops says, just drivel. Pops, it'd be better if you shut up, if it's only that quality of bullshit you can spout.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
03-08-2015, 03:07 PM
(03-08-2015 02:35 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 01:40 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Thank you. That is much clearer.

Smile

Not for me. Standing still for one's life? Running to one's death? Standing still for one's death?

As with everything Pops says, just drivel. Pops, it'd be better if you shut up, if it's only that quality of bullshit you can spout.

You're just looking at that one phrase by itself. In the context of what he originally said, the phrase is much clearer. What he originally said was:

"Running towards change for better is the opposite of dumbbell g for one's life."

The corrected quote is:

"Running towards change for better is the opposite of running for one's life."

That still isn't saying anything especially profound, but at least it makes grammatical sense now. That's all I was saying.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
03-08-2015, 05:25 PM
(03-08-2015 02:35 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 01:40 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Thank you. That is much clearer.

Smile

Still mad because you can't prove me wrong? How's that work in out for your whole pops is stupid assumption? Poor bastard.
03-08-2015, 05:39 PM
(03-08-2015 05:25 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 02:35 PM)morondog Wrote:  Not for me. Standing still for one's life? Running to one's death? Standing still for one's death?

Still mad because you can't prove me wrong? How's that work in out for your whole pops is stupid assumption? Poor bastard.

Actually, Pops is perhaps one of the most idiotic and simple minded posters I have seen in all my years on the net. I wonder why he shows up at all? Is it to make a spectacular fool of himself? If so, well done!

Pops still does not understand that the burden of proof lies with Pops. Why should any atheist attempt to prove any gods exist when there is no evidence for them in the first place?

Job done.

Pops also does not understand were a god to show up, every atheist, except for those insane, would instantly believe.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
03-08-2015, 05:53 PM
(03-08-2015 05:39 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 05:25 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Still mad because you can't prove me wrong? How's that work in out for your whole pops is stupid assumption? Poor bastard.

Actually, Pops is perhaps one of the most idiotic and simple minded posters I have seen in all my years on the net. I wonder why he shows up at all? Is it to make a spectacular fool of himself? If so, well done!

Pops still does not understand that the burden of proof lies with Pops. Why should any atheist attempt to prove any gods exist when there is no evidence for them in the first place?

Job done.

Pops also does not understand were a god to show up, every atheist, except for those insane, would instantly believe.
Why don't you fucking ask somebody you ignorant son of a bitch. Even fucking Einstein said it was possible. Get some new fucking bashing material or get learned cuz your repetitive bullshit is repetitive bullshit. Ask a few active scientists in related fields of they think God is not only possible, but likely. Stop fucking lying to people for your own selfish company. Your fucking people up with your nonsense. Bitch, there is a God. Prove there isn't. Oh wait, you can't, not even with my supposed infantile comprehension skills, and your perfect scientific knowledge that you don't eve have because your dumb ass really thinks your right and real scientist side with your ignorance. Again, poor bastard.
03-08-2015, 06:12 PM
(03-08-2015 05:53 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 05:39 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Actually, Pops is perhaps one of the most idiotic and simple minded posters I have seen in all my years on the net. I wonder why he shows up at all? Is it to make a spectacular fool of himself? If so, well done!

Job done.

Why don't you fucking ask somebody you ignorant son of a bitch. Even fucking Einstein said it was possible. Get some new fucking bashing material or get learned cuz your repetitive bullshit is repetitive bullshit. Ask a few active scientists in related fields of they think God is not only possible, but likely. Stop fucking lying to people for your own selfish company. Your fucking people up with your nonsense. Bitch, there is a God. Prove there isn't. Oh wait, you can't, not even with my supposed infantile comprehension skills, and your perfect scientific knowledge that you don't eve have because your dumb ass really thinks your right and real scientist side with your ignorance. Again, poor bastard.

Prove Norrg doesn't exist.

Norgg has stated that unicorn farts are magical, and should be enjoyed by the faithful as they are the essence of Norgg's power. Norgg hid his presence from man, and lives with bigfoot, fairies and dragons in neverneverland. Norgg gave up his beloved two headed goat for the humans to sacrifice, which cleansed them of all sin....one has only to believe and eat a lamb chop on midnight of the 3rd day, of the 3rd month every 3 years of the the anniversary of this sacrifice, 1 BNE (Before Norgg era) to appease Norgg.

um....actually few scientists believe in god...disbelief comes with intelligence and education, the few exceptions are so imbedded in delusion they refuse to accept what they know is true...god doesnt exist. lets take a peek...

According to the leading science journal Nature a recent survey of members of the National Academy of Sciences showed that 72% are outright atheists, 21% are agnostic and only 7% admit to belief in a personal god. Atheists know all about science.

Also. atheists know more about religion than most theists.

U.S. Religious Knowledge Survey
“Atheists and agnostics, Jews and Mormons are among the highest-scoring groups on a new survey of religious knowledge, outperforming evangelical Protestants, mainline Protestants and Catholics on questions about the core teachings, history and leading figures of major world religions by the Pew Research Center’s Forum on Religion & Public Life. Atheists and agnostics, Jews and Mormons perform better than other groups on the survey even after controlling for differing levels of education. Jews and atheists/agnostics stand out for their knowledge of other world religions, including Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism and Judaism. Atheists/agnostics and Jews also do particularly well on questions about the role of religion in public life, including a question about what the U.S. Constitution says about religion.”

Intelligence and Religion
#1 - National Longitudinal Study of Youth, which includes intelligence tests on a representative selection of white American youth, where they have also replied to questions about religious beliefs. The results were published in the scientific journal Intelligence, demonstrated that Atheists scored an average of 1.95 IQ points higher than Agnostics, 3.82 points higher than Liberal persuasions, and 5.89 IQ points higher than Dogmatic persuasions.
#2 - Richard Lynn, emeritus professor of psychology at the University of Ulster, compared religious belief and average national IQs in 137 countries. Using data from a U.S. study of 6,825 adolescents, the authors found that atheists scored 6 IQ points higher than non atheists. Lynn said, "Why should fewer academics believe in God than the general population? I believe it is simply a matter of the IQ. Academics have higher IQs than the general population.
#3- Several Gallup poll studies of the general population have shown that those with higher IQs tend not to believe in God."
#4 - A study published in Social Psychology Quarterly in March 2010 also stated that "atheism correlates with higher intelligence".
#5 - The more religious you are, the less likely you are to be intelligent, a new scientific study has found. According to researchers, Christians - particularly fundamentalists who believe the Bible is God's word - have a lower IQ than those who are less religious. A possible reason behind the finding was a tendency for more intelligent people to challenge religious claims, said one of the researchers, New Zealand psychologist Professor Tim Bates. "If you believe in religion, you haven't really questioned things," he said. "Brighter people were less likely to feel that religion plays a dominant role in their life."

Look at you learning facts pops Smile

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
03-08-2015, 06:23 PM
(03-08-2015 05:39 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Actually, Pops is perhaps one of the most idiotic and simple minded posters I have seen in all my years on the net. I wonder why he shows up at all? Is it to make a spectacular fool of himself? If so, well done!

Job done.

Piss off, you silly, deluded twit. You claim there is a god - the burden of proof is on you.

And the vast majority (85% of N.A.S.) of top-level scientists are atheists.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
03-08-2015, 06:24 PM

Job done.

Pops show US proof of your or any god.

That is a simple task for one so wise, surely?

Betcha cannot do it.

In fact I issue a challenge. Are you brave enough to accept?

Here it is: Prove your god. If you cannot you will leave and never bother us again?

(If you refuse this, you must be aware you show a lack of confidence.)

Do you accept?

Please say yes because you really are annoying.

Oh and by the way Mr Theist, nice language. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
03-08-2015, 07:47 PM
We've been through all of this. I have proven it is possible. You cannot prove that it isn't possible. I can speak how I want.