For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-08-2015, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2015 08:58 PM by Free.)
RE: For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.
(03-08-2015 07:47 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  We've been through all of this. I have proven it is possible. You cannot prove that it isn't possible. I can speak how I want.

Do you understand what "possible" and "impossible" actually mean?

For something to be possible, you must demonstrate evidence to qualify the possibility.

That which is possible is naturally able or even likely to happen or to exist.

We cannot claim that something is possible just because we want it to be that way. Possibilities can only be qualified if evidence is provided to demonstrate it as being capable. Let me demonstrate:

I say it is possible that there are 1,974,567,995,644,658,675,134,234 monkeys living in your 8 ft X 10 ft bathroom right now.

It is possible that 1 + 1 = 3.

Neither one of the two examples above are possible. We know this. The evidence to support our conclusion is based upon the facts. We cannot fit 1,974,567,995,644,658,675,134,234 monkeys into your bathroom, and 1 + 1 does not equal 3 in whole numbers.

Not everything is possible, and just because we tend to claim that somethings are possible does not necessarily mean they actually are possible.

You have not yet demonstrated the evidence to supports your claims as being possible.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Free's post
03-08-2015, 09:08 PM
(03-08-2015 07:47 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  We've been through all of this. I have proven it is possible. You cannot prove that it isn't possible. I can speak how I want.

you have proven an epic level of self delusion is possible, true Consider

Not much else though. Disprove Norrg's existence....you can't thus that proves he is real. All hail Norrg!

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
03-08-2015, 10:48 PM
I feel like this is an accurate representation of this thread. Well, the bottom part mostly.

[Image: Religiouslogic.png]

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
03-08-2015, 10:58 PM
And the prolapse gets larger. He should now change his name to goatsethebuilder.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
03-08-2015, 11:36 PM
Sorry, laying in a field under the stars repairing my body. A prolapse is literally impossible at this point.
04-08-2015, 01:06 AM

Eh, no. Sorry pal but this is not how it works. It is for YOU to support your thesis. Not us.

The statement you made I accept as your admission of utter failure.

Too bad it did not work out for you. I kind of would have like to speak to a god. I did speak with a professor the other day who thought he was god. But I suspect it is not quite the same.

Now. You have proven you have nothing. Please do stop annoying us with your worthless drivel and go away.

Yours sincerely. Dale

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
04-08-2015, 01:42 AM
(03-08-2015 05:53 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(03-08-2015 05:39 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Actually, Pops is perhaps one of the most idiotic and simple minded posters I have seen in all my years on the net. I wonder why he shows up at all? Is it to make a spectacular fool of himself? If so, well done!

Pops still does not understand that the burden of proof lies with Pops. Why should any atheist attempt to prove any gods exist when there is no evidence for them in the first place?

Job done.

Pops also does not understand were a god to show up, every atheist, except for those insane, would instantly believe.
Why don't you fucking ask somebody you ignorant son of a bitch. Even fucking Einstein said it was possible. Get some new fucking bashing material or get learned cuz your repetitive bullshit is repetitive bullshit. Ask a few active scientists in related fields of they think God is not only possible, but likely. Stop fucking lying to people for your own selfish company. Your fucking people up with your nonsense. Bitch, there is a God. Prove there isn't. Oh wait, you can't, not even with my supposed infantile comprehension skills, and your perfect scientific knowledge that you don't eve have because your dumb ass really thinks your right and real scientist side with your ignorance. Again, poor bastard.

How much fucking do you get in on an average week pops? 'Cos it seems like you're reallllly tense Laughat

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
04-08-2015, 10:32 AM
(03-08-2015 07:47 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You cannot prove that it isn't possible.

Pops,

Look behind you. I claim that there is a 100 foot high monster that looks like Godzilla standing in your 10 foot high room.

Now prove to me that it isn't possible. Smile

Pops, I do not conclude that you are "stupid." I have been kind to you because I have seen your type of beliefs many many times over the years. I have even seen people similar to yourself come to the point of re-visiting and questioning what they believe.

Some of those people eventually came to the stark realization that perhaps their beliefs may not be as accurate as they first thought, and many of those same people eventually concluded that their beliefs were simply not true, when confronted with the facts of reality.

It is so tough for some people to even question what they believe, let alone abandon those beliefs. For various personal reasons, some people won't even dare to question their beliefs, and to me ... that is so sad.

Pops, we are all human. We are very diverse from one another. Billions of humans have different beliefs, and each has a world view distinct from everyone else. Each of us is unique, and hence how we see the world from our own unique perspective is what enables the human race to succeed in the development and inventions of various devices and ideas for the betterment of humankind.

You are part of the human race, pops. You can indeed contribute towards the betterment of all humans from your own humanistic position. Whether you are a god believer, or an atheist, doesn't matter as much as what you can do, or what you are willing to do, to advance the whole world towards a better future.

So don't let your religious beliefs stand in your way of what is really important here. You are 1 in 7,000,000,000 people who can either choose to make a real difference in the world, or fade into the background clinging ever so tightly to what you believe, as opposed to actually doing something worthwhile.

You see, pops, it doesn't matter that you are a believer, and that I am an atheist. There are bigger fish to fry than what anyone believes, or doesn't believe.

Make yourself count. Make yourself matter. Rise up and stand for the future.

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post
04-08-2015, 11:07 AM
Yeah most of that is what I've been sayin from go. Actually doing everything I can right now for the right direction. Existence is God. I look to bring peace, who knows where we can go from there.
04-08-2015, 11:38 AM (This post was last modified: 04-08-2015 11:43 AM by Free.)
(04-08-2015 11:07 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Yeah most of that is what I've been sayin from go. Actually doing everything I can right now for the right direction. Existence is God. I look to bring peace, who knows where we can go from there.

Just bring solutions to all, with no prerequisites of your beliefs. If you really care about the human race at all, then beliefs or non beliefs will never enter into the equation.

Judging others based upon your beliefs, or their beliefs, or their lack of beliefs, is a form of apartheid. The world is divided enough as it is without people dividing it further due to beliefs or non-beliefs.

United we stand as basic human beings allowing no beliefs or non beliefs to divide us, or divided we fall as believers or non believers.

Look at the world, pops. We have seen the Christian Crusades, Jonestown, Hitler killing 6 million Jews, Branch Davidians, and on and on. Then we have the Islamics, cutting heads off of people, hating other religions, and forcing people into submission or die.

That's what religious beliefs do, pops. They stagnate the entire human race and thrust us all into a cesspool of hatred, destruction, murder, and divide us all to the point of what could very well be the ultimate destruction of the human race.

And whether you like it or not, your beliefs are adding to that cesspool. They do not help the human race, but only add to it's ultimate destruction.

The choice is, and always has been, yours.

Rise above, otherwise you will drown in the cesspool.

[+] 4 users Like Free's post