For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2015, 11:04 PM
RE: For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.
Free,

No prerequisite but selflessness. Don't judge anyone. There will always be two sides. There will always be believers, and nonbelievers. It is my job to enlighten as many as possible in order to reduce suffering. We can stand together for nothing with acceptance which is more like sitting or coasting. Or we can actually stand together for the good of creation that is hard wired into us all which would bring boundless advancement on numerous societal levels. Yes, look at the world. Look at how religion can be manipulated into hatred and greed by man's hand. These atteocities will forever be a reminder that we must work towards change for better in only a selfless, merciful, giving, loving way. If any of the scenarios you listed would have been true to the betterment of existence for the sake of existence then the horrid atrocities from their hunger for power wouldn't have ever happened b cause they wouldn't have strayed from the path. You speak of ignorance and fear and hatred, none of which are the teachings of Christ or the resulting religions that haven't been distorted. You have strong words, yet you mislead. Do not confuse true Faith in good with any religion requiring a middle man or moderator. Everyone has a direct connection to God and evil. This connection does not require a particular religion. I agree that most religions are terribly flawed. You can strengthen your connection to creation itself by putting conscious effort into good thoughts and outwardly good actions. Bashing is negative regardless of personal views. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2015, 11:21 PM
Pops, please address my challenge and prove to us your god exists.

Until you do this you have nothing.

You just mentioned it being your job (The height of arrogance, by the way) to convert people.

Well again here is your chance. This being a website made up of atheists you stand zero chance of converting anyone until you can prove the existence of your god.

Ready, set, GO!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
05-08-2015, 12:15 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2015 12:32 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(03-08-2015 05:53 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Why don't you fucking ask somebody you ignorant son of a bitch.

Touche' good sir. Am I to take this to mean you are a bottomless font of wit?

(03-08-2015 05:53 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Even fucking Einstein said it was possible.

Possibility is not the same as probability, and both mean fuck all sans evidence.

You've yet to provide any, leaving the probablity of your personal interpration of your trans-dimensional emotinally stunted space wizard at precisely zero.

(03-08-2015 05:53 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Get some new fucking bashing material or get learned cuz your repetitive bullshit is repetitive bullshit.

"...get learned cuz..."

cuz...

cuz......

[Image: look.png]

(03-08-2015 05:53 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Ask a few active scientists in related fields of they think God is not only possible, but likely.

We've asked.

There is still zero evidence in support of the super-natural.

So you claiming it is likely is blatantly fallacious.

(03-08-2015 05:53 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Stop fucking lying to people for your own selfish company.

Methinks thou doth project too much.

(03-08-2015 05:53 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Your fucking people up with your nonsense.

[Image: 5569b09c85eb771724c3f53517adf0218ec0a040...bf66ea.jpg]

Yep, it's the doubters, skeptics, and atheists with the market cornered on nonsense all right...

(03-08-2015 05:53 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Bitch, there is a God.

That's quite a claim there, it would be a shame if people demanded positive evidence to verify positive claims...

(03-08-2015 05:53 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Prove there isn't.

Not how that works you ignorant cum-dumpster. You just claimed God existed, and not just any god, but your personal interpretation of God with a capitol G. That positive claim requires positive evidence, or else your claim can be summarily dismissed.

So either put up and provide some actual evidence, or sit down and shut the fuck up.

(03-08-2015 05:53 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Oh wait, you can't, not even with my supposed infantile comprehension skills, and your perfect scientific knowledge that you don't eve have because your dumb ass really thinks your right and real scientist side with your ignorance. Again, poor bastard.

There is indeed a poor bastard here, and we're all laughing at him.

P.S. It's you, you stupid cunt.

P.P.S. Realizing your comprehension skill are infantile (as you have indeed shown them to be) doesn't magically fix the problem, but admitting your failings is the first step to fixing them.

P.P.P.S. 'Dumbass' is one word, optionally hyphenated to 'dumb-ass', but most assuredly not 'dumb ass', you dumbass.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 5 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-08-2015, 01:48 AM
Evolutionkills, your very name is a sake to the nature of existence. Wit ? No. Knowledge? Yes, only through God.

Probable, as in much more likely than fucking nothing doing it all by itself which is literally impossible.

Not a personal anything. It is the one creator of all existence. There is no need to associate existence with a floating father figure, unless it comforts you, I guess, nothing wrong with it either.

No one said shit about the supernatural. Indeed, all is natural. Remember the hypothesis of quantization?

You think I project too much? Are you saying I'm too assertive? Get the fuck over it. Assurt that shit right back up your Ass from wince it came. Keep in mind that shoving shit in the exit is bad though. Point is I can be wayyyyy more abrasive.

Don't compair me to. what ever that was. And yes, to act as if what God has revieled to us is by our own doing is nonsense. To not believe there is a creative force that had to do with all existence in light of the evedince that is literally all existence is nonsensical. To think that blind, lazy acceptance is the same as rightuous is insulting to existence and nonsense. Thanks.
05-08-2015, 01:56 AM
Not how it works.

I can eqxplain anything with relation to God or the lack there of, all you got is uuuhh, no you gotta do it, that's your job. The thing is, I have done, and will continue to do my job. You have been informed, you cannot reasonably deny what I have informed you of. To not act accordingly, May prove foolish.

P.S.-
Hope you receive some great satisfaction from trying to belittle me to the opposite effect, I know I do. Good luck with that hole this tittle instant of craps is all of existence. Sucks to be you.
05-08-2015, 01:57 AM
My comprehension skills are very high, contrary to my apparent language skills.
05-08-2015, 02:10 AM
(05-08-2015 01:57 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  My comprehension skills are very high, contrary to my apparent language skills.

We will be the judge of that!

Oh and again, in case you failed to comprehend it the last few times.

Show us your evidence for your creator god.

Remember, inability to do so = failure on your part.

Indeed, failure proves your god is fictional and exists only in your mind.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
05-08-2015, 02:27 AM
Big bang

Hypothesis of quantization

Duality

Harmony

Gravity is a force that holds all things in their respective places yet can't be seen, but is observed. The same could be said of existence. You cannot know the source because you refuse to give Faith. But the evidence is in you. Along with everyone, and everything else. The fact that something cannot come from nothing is pretty supportive of God even if it doesn't want to be.
05-08-2015, 02:31 AM
Proof is personal. How can you prove something that you won't commit to in honest questioning? Scientific parameters cannot contain existence within our observations, let alone past our observable Universe. Your questioning is silly, like a kid asking but why, why, what for, why without adding a little thought for oneself between questions.
05-08-2015, 02:53 AM
(05-08-2015 02:31 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Proof is personal. How can you prove something that you won't commit to in honest questioning? Scientific parameters cannot contain existence within our observations, let alone past our observable Universe. Your questioning is silly, like a kid asking but why, why, what for, why without adding a little thought for oneself between questions.

No u

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.