For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-08-2015, 03:01 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2015 03:05 AM by Banjo.)
RE: For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.
Proof is personal.

Wrong. Try this idea in a court of law. You know what a court of law is, right?

How can you prove something that you won't commit to in honest questioning?

What on earth are you even talking about?

LISTEN carefully. You. Are. Making. An. Assertion. As. Such. It. Is. You. Who. Must. Prove. Your. Assertion.

Do you still not understand this basic premise???? I mean seriously?

Scientific parameters cannot contain existence within our observations, let alone past our observable Universe.

Scientific parameters containing our existence???? What are you talking about? What you said is meaningless. Just because you may think it profound does not make it so. Science is a method. Do you know this? Science is not a glass box used to contain something. It is a method.

Your questioning is silly, like a kid asking but why, why, what for, why without adding a little thought for oneself between questions.

Now you are attempting to blame me for your failure at answering my questions? In this case you really must be insane. There is no way a sane person could believe this approach to debate could ever yield positive results. What this does is:

1. Prove you are unable to answer said question.

2. The lack of trying shows that you have no idea with whom you are dealing.

3. The people you are trying to convince require proof. In fact I would go so far as to say proof is demanded.

4. You seem cut off from real world skeptics. It is as if you have only dealt with already credulous believers.

5. It is most probably likely you're thought to have a mental illness by those reading your posts.

Not exactly a win Pops.

Why don't you just go away. You just look foolish Pops.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
05-08-2015, 03:08 AM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2015 03:16 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(05-08-2015 01:48 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Evolutionkills, your very name is a sake to the nature of existence. Wit ? No. Knowledge? Yes, only through God.

And my god is Joe Pesci, and he says you're a cunt. Guess that makes it divine knowledge?

What now bitch? Drinking Beverage

(05-08-2015 01:48 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Probable, as in much more likely than fucking nothing doing it all by itself which is literally impossible.

What you said right there is God of the Gaps fallacy 101, fucking bush league.

You have no evidence for claiming it is impossible, not only that, you're make claims on top of other baseless presuppositions. Listen up fuckwit, just because there isn't an answer yet, doesn't mean you get to fill in the gaps in your ignorance with your preferred imaginary sky-daddy and pretend it's knowledge.

(05-08-2015 01:48 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Not a personal anything. It is the one creator of all existence. There is no need to associate existence with a floating father figure, unless it comforts you, I guess, nothing wrong with it either.

I'm not the one capitalizing a nebulous and un-defined concept and treating it like a proper noun, shit-head. You called it God with a capitol G, and that name attaches it to the Yahweh of classical monotheism, which you've quite clearly forgotten supposedly passed the time away wrestling with Jacob and created humans in his own image. I'm not the one who created the sky-daddy imagery, you invoked with your word usage.

(05-08-2015 01:48 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  No one said shit about the supernatural. Indeed, all is natural. Remember the hypothesis of quantization?

Oh, by all means then, supply a definition for your 'God' that is not at all super-natural in nature.

Go ahead, we'll wait. Drinking Beverage

(05-08-2015 01:48 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You think I project too much? Are you saying I'm too assertive? Get the fuck over it. Assurt that shit right back up your Ass from wince it came.

Its 'assert', ya' witless hack.

Also, it's 'whence', a 'wince' is a slight involuntary grimace or shrinking movement of the body out of or in anticipation of pain or distress.

(05-08-2015 01:48 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Keep in mind that shoving shit in the exit is bad though. Point is I can be wayyyyy more abrasive.

So you're quite familiar with being repeatedly fucked in the ass without lubrication? Good to know.

(05-08-2015 01:48 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Don't compair me to. what ever that was. And yes, to act as if what God has revieled to us is by our own doing is nonsense.

*compare

*whatever

*revealed

So, how's that 'learned' thing working our for ya?

(05-08-2015 01:48 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  To not believe there is a creative force that had to do with all existence in light of the evedince that is literally all existence is nonsensical.

No, quantum mechanics is nonsensical, but it's supported by a preponderance of evidence. Imaginary deities created out of fear and clung to through indoctrination and ignorance are all quite readily explainable natural phenomena. Especially Yahweh, we can trace his origins to the Babylonian and Canaanite deities he was borrowed from, tracing his existence to polytheistic pantheons that existed long before any archaeological evidence of the ancient Hebrew. We have a very good idea, and can show with plenty of supporting evidence, just how the God of the Old Testament has evolved over the millenniums.

ProTip: He didn't start out as the omni-max being of all creation, he was originally nothing more than a lowly regional war-god, a poor man's Aries or Mars.

(05-08-2015 01:48 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  To think that blind, lazy acceptance is the same as rightuous is insulting to existence and nonsense. Thanks.

Ignorance, whether apathetic or purposeful, is nothing to be admired.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
05-08-2015, 04:37 AM
(05-08-2015 01:56 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Not how it works.

I can eqxplain anything with relation to God or the lack there of, all you got is uuuhh, no you gotta do it, that's your job. The thing is, I have done, and will continue to do my job. You have been informed, you cannot reasonably deny what I have informed you of. To not act accordingly, May prove foolish.

P.S.-
Hope you receive some great satisfaction from trying to belittle me to the opposite effect, I know I do. Good luck with that hole this tittle instant of craps is all of existence. Sucks to be you.

Laughat I hope you realize that literally every faith-based idea can "explain" anything with their gods. So I will pose the following question to you. Prove beyond a shadow of doubt that your impression of god is the best explanation. I expect to see that not only can you show that it is only your god that can do it, but also demonstrate why no other gods/goddesses can explain it or now a god is required in the first place.

This is precisely why faith as an explanation doesn't explain anything. Anyone can do it. Facts are facts and faith is not fact. Good luck.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 3 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
05-08-2015, 05:12 AM
Good ol' Popsicle. Valiantly ignoring contrary ideas since the day he got here. What a true believer he is. Going to heaven for sure Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
05-08-2015, 06:12 AM
(05-08-2015 01:56 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Not how it works.

I can eqxplain anything with relation to God or the lack there of, all you got is uuuhh, no you gotta do it, that's your job. The thing is, I have done, and will continue to do my job. You have been informed, you cannot reasonably deny what I have informed you of. To not act accordingly, May prove foolish.

P.S.-
Hope you receive some great satisfaction from trying to belittle me to the opposite effect, I know I do. Good luck with that hole this tittle instant of craps is all of existence. Sucks to be you.

I would have to question the judgment of any creator who would choose you to deliver a message. Your thoughts are expressed in a jumbled, inconsistent, and self-contradictory way. I would think a creator who wanted to send a message would help you to organize your thoughts more coherently (and maybe help you control your angry reactions when those thoughts are challenged).

Writing words like big bang, duality, quantization over and over is not explaining. Explanation without evidence is not convincing. Also, even with evidence, your explanation may not be persuasive, if there are other, more credible ways to understand the same evidence.

My 5-year-old kid could explain how his uncle's study was a magic portal to Sesame Street, because the Elmo hired for a birthday party went into it and didn't come out again. A lady with a duffle bag came out, but Elmo…Elmo had disappeared. And at least he could point to some evidence for his theory: he had seen Elmo go in and never come out, and Elmo was still on Sesame Street, so there must have been some supernatural connection between the study and Sesame Street.
[+] 5 users Like julep's post
05-08-2015, 06:29 AM
Julep,

My being here shows that all are with flaw. I welcome any intelligible challenge. I get angry sometimes, only briefly, and a only from personal attacks on my character, not my message.

The only connection I am worried about is the connection we all have to right and wrong. I do not speak of pretend, or make believe. Everything that I claim is completely backed up 100% by the Bible, Qur'an, book of Enoch, Torah, Sumarian texts, the Exeter book, and through Crist. I have linked it to numerous scientific laws as well. If you want more proof, perhaps you could do a little research. It is your existence, after all. Be selfless, thank you for your time.
05-08-2015, 06:32 AM
(05-08-2015 06:29 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Julep,

I welcome any intelligible challenge.

I challenge you to prove your god exists.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
05-08-2015, 06:33 AM
(05-08-2015 01:48 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  No one said shit about the supernatural. Indeed, all is natural. Remember the hypothesis of quantization?

What exactly do you think the "hypothesis of quantization" is and why is that important?

(05-08-2015 02:27 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Big bang

Hypothesis of quantization

Both apparently irrelevant to your woo claims.

Quote:Duality

If you are referring to dualism then you need to provide evidence to support the claim that it exists. From all appearances it is just wishful thinking from people who are unwilling to face reality.

Quote:Harmony

Throwing out random words does not make an argument.

Quote:Gravity is a force that holds all things in their respective places yet can't be seen, but is observed. The same could be said of existence. You cannot know the source because you refuse to give Faith. But the evidence is in you. Along with everyone, and everything else.

Word salad. Faith is not a path to knowledge. Faith can "prove" anything which means it supports nothing.

Quote:The fact that something cannot come from nothing is pretty supportive of God even if it doesn't want to be.

Talk to Lawrence Krauss about that. The fact that you don't know how the universe came to be as we see it isn't supportive of your making up whatever crap you like and claiming it is somehow true.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
05-08-2015, 06:59 AM
The hypothesis of quantization describs the manner of existence. It states that all is of one similar, non material substance that is literally everywhere and everything, and the same as everything else. If this is the case, if everything is the same then there is no reason that miracles aren't possible. Quantum mechanics ties to duality at its core. Duality is equal and opposite, and pertains to the needed balance of positive and negative energy in order to sustain order, and exiatince as we know it. It can be observed by the individual by looking inside and acknowledging that there is a good and bad part of you. It can be somewhat observed through out the Universe as black holes. These infinitely small, infinitely powerful forces are what keep our Universe from expanding into nothingness once again.

The big bang is referenced in the third line of the Torah and Bible. Quantum mechanics backs up the theory that all are literally one thing, and that one thing is everything. It also why we cannot answer some questions pertaining to the origins of God. It is literally outside of our grasp based on the hypothesis of quantization. Duality is relevent to everything.

Harmony goes back to the hypothesis of quantization. Everything g is the same and constantly vibrating. By unifying through harmony we can literally become more aware of our surroundings, and have a more powerful effect on them. Of course harmony is a term of peace and cannot be used for any selfish thing. Most Buddhists attempt to achive a plotted existence in the center of there capabilities in an effort to live with least resistance. This same plot can be adjusted straight upward some in order to have a possitive influence on others. This comes with risks to longevity, as the candle that burns twice as bright burns out twice as fast.

You do not know what Faith is. You are like a child that refuses to try baked beans because they look unapatizing.

You are talking out of your ass. My beliefs on how the Universe came to be go together with common, practical, scientific theory perfectly.

Thanks.
05-08-2015, 07:20 AM
(05-08-2015 06:59 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You are talking out of your ass. My beliefs on how the Universe came to be go together with common, practical, scientific theory perfectly.

Your understanding of common, practical, scientific theory certainly seems very clear. Einstein was lucky to be born before you it seems otherwise there would be nothing left to discover.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post