For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-08-2015, 12:10 PM
RE: For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.
(05-08-2015 11:36 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Free, your entire post was a huge contradicting circle. I preach selflessness to no end. What do you thing love thy neighbor, love thy enemy means?

The story with the grenade; 1< 4. Real simple, real selfless. Just because so.wine is honored for something doesn't make them selfish. A selfless existence is possible. And rewarding. Of course most are only expected to be more selfless than selfish. More good than bad. More right than wrong. I'm not pushing any religion on any one. I'm pushing a personal connection to existence. Thank you.

Lets not forget, "covet not thy neighbor's wife" Rolleyes

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
05-08-2015, 04:33 PM
(05-08-2015 07:39 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(05-08-2015 07:20 AM)morondog Wrote:  Your understanding of common, practical, scientific theory certainly seems very clear. Einstein was lucky to be born before you it seems otherwise there would be nothing left to discover.
There is exponential amounts of discovery left. We will never find it unless we unify in peace as one consciousness towards the productive selfless advancement of creation, i.e. evolution. Thank you.

So no god yet? Got it.

You've got nothing but vague meaningless descriptions of woo and things you hope for. Nothing serious. Just woo.

I'll read on but I bet you have added nothing else.....

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
05-08-2015, 04:41 PM (This post was last modified: 05-08-2015 05:00 PM by Free.)
(05-08-2015 11:36 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Free, your entire post was a huge contradicting circle. I preach selflessness to no end. What do you thing love thy neighbor, love thy enemy means?

There was no contradiction, only a lack of in-depth comprehension on your end.

Quote:The story with the grenade; 1< 4. Real simple, real selfless. Just because so.wine is honored for something doesn't make them selfish. A selfless existence is possible. And rewarding. Of course most are only expected to be more selfless than selfish. More good than bad. More right than wrong. I'm not pushing any religion on any one. I'm pushing a personal connection to existence. Thank you.

Again, you keep indicating that selfishness is some kind of evil bad thing. However, without selfishness, none of us could live more than an instant.

Do you think love is a good thing? What then of the person who loves someone so much as to smother them, stalk them, confine them, or even kill them?

My point here is that every emotion can be abused. You can take love to such extreme measures as to pervert it. You can also use hatred to motivate you into doing something positive, such as hating the act of child molestation insomuch as one becomes an activist against it.

Each and every emotion can be used for doing what is right, or doing what is wrong. But NONE are evil. They are all human qualities required for us to function as complete human beings.

Selfishness is required to survive. Every time you eat your food you are feeding your selfish needs. You do not take a bath out of selflessness, but rather you do it to cleanse your SELF. You get an education to improve your SELF.

Those are not evil acts of selfishness. They are human acts required to be ... human.

Again, every last thing you do- even things you do for others- is to please your SELF. You will donate money to charity- even anonymously- because it makes you "feel good." You will comfort a grieving friend to alleviate the pressure of your compassion. You will fight to the death to protect those whom you love your SELF.

Again, not one single thing you can do is a selfless act. Not one. Why? Because selflessness does not exist.

And there is nothing "evil" about it.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? I am an atheist because it is the natural state of being we are all born into.
[+] 2 users Like Free's post
05-08-2015, 04:57 PM
(05-08-2015 06:59 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The hypothesis of quantization describs the manner of existence. It states that all is of one similar, non material substance that is literally everywhere and everything, and the same as everything else. If this is the case, if everything is the same then there is no reason that miracles aren't possible. Quantum mechanics ties to duality at its core. Duality is equal and opposite, and pertains to the needed balance of positive and negative energy in order to sustain order, and exiatince as we know it. It can be observed by the individual by looking inside and acknowledging that there is a good and bad part of you. It can be somewhat observed through out the Universe as black holes. These infinitely small, infinitely powerful forces are what keep our Universe from expanding into nothingness once again.

You know nothing about QM if this is what you think.

[Image: giphy.gif]

(05-08-2015 06:59 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The big bang is referenced in the third line of the Torah and Bible. Quantum mechanics backs up the theory that all are literally one thing, and that one thing is everything. It also why we cannot answer some questions pertaining to the origins of God. It is literally outside of our grasp based on the hypothesis of quantization. Duality is relevent to everything.

There are things that QM doesn't explain such as the trajectory of a thrown baseball so therefore god? Classical physics does not explain particle physics so therefore god? I'll let Stephen Hawking know that you need to be consulted. We can answer the questions pertaining to god: it is all in your head.

[Image: 926.gif]

(05-08-2015 06:59 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Harmony goes back to the hypothesis of quantization. Everything g is the same and constantly vibrating. By unifying through harmony we can literally become more aware of our surroundings, and have a more powerful effect on them. Of course harmony is a term of peace and cannot be used for any selfish thing. Most Buddhists attempt to achive a plotted existence in the center of there capabilities in an effort to live with least resistance. This same plot can be adjusted straight upward some in order to have a possitive influence on others. This comes with risks to longevity, as the candle that burns twice as bright burns out twice as fast.

This was so convoluted and inaccurate it can only be described as....

[Image: th?id=JN.b3zq8zaOeCUvky%2bVoqF%2bAA&...mp;amp;P=0]

(05-08-2015 06:59 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You do not know what Faith is. You are like a child that refuses to try baked beans because they look unapatizing.

You are talking out of your ass. My beliefs on how the Universe came to be go together with common, practical, scientific theory perfectly.

As a scientist who has studied QD quite extensively, I can tell you that no, what you said is not matched in any way by the science. You basically said earlier that "things vibrate, therefore harmony, thefore we feel." Do you even know what quantization is and what it means in the context of QM?

[Image: 1275389857_naked-gun-facepalm.gif]

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 5 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
05-08-2015, 05:01 PM
Okay I have finished. Pops has given NO EVIDENCE tp support any of his ideas. Oh and apparently he has a personal connection to existence. The rest of us must not.

Pops again you are as slow as a snail. You have nothing to offer accept your own self delusionary importance. You think you are qualified to teach us??? You are not.

Now why persist with your nonsense? It has become pathetic and sad. Unless of course you are a mental patient with access to a pc?

And you are never on topic. Even when you begin the thread???

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
05-08-2015, 05:05 PM
You seem to not grasp the consept of good and bad. That is what emotions are for. If you hurt someone then your mind will tie a negative emotion to that. This is a guide much like physical pain is a guide to keeping you from hurting yourself. Only the perverse society that has been manipulated into currupt ways could even say what you are saying and pretend you are right. When you cannot distinguish between self gain and helping others, you get atrocities in the false claims of God while being manipulated by inherent evil. Open your eyes to the help that its with you. Thank you.
05-08-2015, 05:10 PM
(05-08-2015 05:05 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You seem to not grasp the consept of good and bad. That is what emotions are for. If you hurt someone then your mind will tie a negative emotion to that. This is a guide much like physical pain is a guide to keeping you from hurting yourself. Only the perverse society that has been manipulated into currupt ways could even say what you are saying and pretend you are right. When you cannot distinguish between self gain and helping others, you get atrocities in the false claims of God while being manipulated by inherent evil. Open your eyes to the help that its with you. Thank you.

The giraffe supports the lion. Just as the plains support the grass and zebras. The chimps watch the cycle of life from advantage on high. The gorillas rest if the jungle.
Existence supports our sense of harmony with our neogluben past. Which exentuates the good vs evil prospects of mother nature in all her wisdom. It is you who remains like a child staring and fixated at corn flakes.
I pity you.
Eiugenhalhbenburton.
PRAISE!

Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
05-08-2015, 05:18 PM
(05-08-2015 05:10 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(05-08-2015 05:05 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  You seem to not grasp the consept of good and bad. That is what emotions are for. If you hurt someone then your mind will tie a negative emotion to that. This is a guide much like physical pain is a guide to keeping you from hurting yourself. Only the perverse society that has been manipulated into currupt ways could even say what you are saying and pretend you are right. When you cannot distinguish between self gain and helping others, you get atrocities in the false claims of God while being manipulated by inherent evil. Open your eyes to the help that its with you. Thank you.

The giraffe supports the lion. Just as the plains support the grass and zebras. The chimps watch the cycle of life from advantage on high. The gorillas rest if the jungle.
Existence supports our sense of harmony with our neogluben past. Which exentuates the good vs evil prospects of mother nature in all her wisdom. It is you who remains like a child staring and fixated at corn flakes.
I pity you.
Eiugenhalhbenburton.
PRAISE!
Anyone can observe nature Ass. Try squeezing your humans flawed existence in the mix and watch what shit comes out. You just showed that you know the way subconsciously, but refuse to accept reality consciously. In there lie the problem. Have fun squirming your way around that stinking shit.

Thanks again for the opportunity.
05-08-2015, 05:23 PM
I was making fun of you.

"Neogluben past"???

You see how thick you are?

Now please go away. You have become a bundle of ridicule.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
05-08-2015, 05:31 PM
(05-08-2015 05:23 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I was making fun of you.

"Neogluben past"???

You see how thick you are?

Now please go away. You have become a bundle of ridicule.
Whatever you can do to distract yourself from the truth. That must suck.