For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2015, 11:34 AM
RE: For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.
(21-07-2015 11:26 AM)julep Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 10:35 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Wow. The blindness is all consuming in this one. Cancers and diseases were brought on through our acquisition of knowledge.

So before "the acquisition of knowledge" there were no bacteria? Or were they all benign and god changed some of them so humans (plus animals without free will) could die of nasty diseases? What about viruses, did god make them afterwards, so that humans could suffer and die in a more amusing variety of ways? After all, there were only so many Israelites around to murder the people god found offensive.

"Acquisition of knowledge," however, is the one thing that may help us conquer things like cancer, so your god got that one backwards.
No, not backwards at all. It is up to us.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2015, 11:42 AM
At work.

Think about what you're posting/postulating Pops.

Before Adam and Eve ate the fruit everything was perfect, right? (Plus now, according to you, they didn't have free will..... which is a whole nuther can of worms about eating the fruit....)

Then they ate the fruit and BAM! All the bad sh!t comes down.

So.... yor diety MUST then have made/introduced ALL the pathogens which plague EVERYTHING. You know other creatures (Supposedly with 'less free will'. What ever that means) get MALIGNANT tumours and cancer as well, right?

Go to bed Pops, you're posting under the influence again.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
21-07-2015, 11:43 AM
(21-07-2015 11:28 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 11:01 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Gasp

So because we gained *gasp* knowledge we brought upon ourselves cancer.......

Facepalm

You should spend some time in a terminally ill children's ward, you will quickly learn no god can exist.

but ooooh let me play the make shit up game too...

*ahem* blah blah blah...*cough* mmmmmmm babies are born with terminal diseases because....um...because Norgg's creations (humans) refuse to acknowledge his existence, thus he intentionally lets babies be born with terminal diseases to teach humans to love and accept Norgg! (that will teach them I am a caring god).
Not what I said. Some tumors are beneficial. All pain and suffering is due to evil and sin.

So ... let me get this straight. An early human, who had evolved the pain response, accidentally puts his hand near a flame, but didn't know it would burn, gets burned, and this is due to "evil and sin" ? Facepalm

LMAO

You really are dumber than dogshit.

Name me two tumors that are beneficial.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-07-2015, 11:53 AM

Facepalm

You should spend some time in a terminally ill children's ward, you will quickly learn no god can exist.

*ahem* blah blah blah...*cough* mmmmmmm babies are born with terminal diseases because....um...because Norgg's creations (humans) refuse to acknowledge his existence, thus he intentionally lets babies be born with terminal diseases to teach humans to love and accept Norgg! (that will teach them I am a caring god).
Not what I said. Some tumors are beneficial. All pain and suffering is due to evil and sin.

If stupid hurt, you'd be terminal......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post

Facepalm

Intriguing, so what evil and sin did my two daughters commit when they succumbed to Infantile Tay-Sachs disease at the ages of 15 mo, and 10 mo? Were they paying for "original sin." The BS original sin concept which god, if he existed, knew would happen as he knows everything. Why plant the tree in the first place, if he knew they would succumb to temptation....didn't think about that did you...thus god knowingly created sin ..it is called entrapment....here timmy, you can have EVERY toy in the store, but not the one in this special box.....dont touch the special box...okay I am going to leave the room now.........

Doesnt seem very divine or righteous now does it...here child, suffer and die a slow death because 4500 years ago a woman ate an apple.....the sad part is you BELIEVE that nonsense.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
(21-07-2015 11:43 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 11:28 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Not what I said. Some tumors are beneficial. All pain and suffering is due to evil and sin.

So ... let me get this straight. An early human, who had evolved the pain response, accidentally puts his hand near a flame, but didn't know it would burn, gets burned, and this is due to "evil and sin" ? Facepalm

LMAO

Giant cell tumor is one.
And no. If someone is dumb enough to rest there hand in flame then it will cause physical damage. This damage is sent to the brain as pain in order for the stupid individual to realize he or she needs to get there hand out of the fire in order to stop more damage. The pain I speak of is pain generally brought on by others through greed, and selfishness which are both products of free will.
21-07-2015, 12:01 PM
(21-07-2015 11:53 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 11:28 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Not what I said. Some tumors are beneficial. All pain and suffering is due to evil and sin.

Intriguing, so what evil and sin did my two daughters commit when they succumbed to Infantile Tay-Sachs disease at the ages of 15 mo, and 10 mo? Were they paying for "original sin." The BS original sin concept which god, if he existed, knew would happen as he knows everything. Why plant the tree in the first place, if he knew they would succumb to temptation....didn't think about that did you...thus god knowingly created sin ..it is called entrapment....here timmy, you can have EVERY toy in the store, but not the one in this special box.....dont touch the special box...okay I am going to leave the room now.........

Doesnt seem very divine or righteous now does it...here child, suffer and die a slow death because 4500 years ago a woman ate an apple.....the sad part is you BELIEVE that nonsense.
In the simplest of processes; without conscious thought we would be oblivious to the he'll we have made for ourselves. Surely children are innocent. There death wouldn't be due to anything they did. It is a fact of life. That fact apparent to us due to our knowledge. And yes I really believe that most horrible diseases, and viruses would be much less common if we would have went down the right path I initially. Our way of being has actually affected our earth and other things that reside on it. Yeah dinos got sick and had infection but they also had amazing immune systems and a lack of free thought leaving them somewhat unscathed by said ailments.
21-07-2015, 12:01 PM
1 Samuel 15:1 - 3

King Saul: What does God want me to do about the Amalekites?
Samuel: God says waste the motherfuckers. All of them. Even the babies.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 1 user Likes Can_of_Beans's post
21-07-2015, 12:02 PM
(21-07-2015 11:53 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 11:43 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So ... let me get this straight. An early human, who had evolved the pain response, accidentally puts his hand near a flame, but didn't know it would burn, gets burned, and this is due to "evil and sin" ? Facepalm

LMAO

Giant cell tumor is one.
And no. If someone is dumb enough to rest there hand in flame then it will cause physical damage. This damage is sent to the brain as pain in order for the stupid individual to realize he or she needs to get there hand out of the fire in order to stop more damage. The pain I speak of is pain generally brought on by others through greed, and selfishness which are both products of free will.

So you lied. You said "all pain", not "I get to pick and chose which pain".

"Giant-cell tumor of the bone (GCTOB) is a relatively uncommon tumor of the bone. It is characterized by the presence of multinucleated giant cells (osteoclast-like cells). Malignancy in giant cell tumor is uncommon and occurs in approximately 2% of all cases. However, if malignant degeneration does occur it is likely to metastasize to the lungs. Giant cell tumors are normally benign,[1] with unpredictable behavior.[2] It is a heterogeneous tumor composed of three different cell populations. The giant-cell tumour stromal cells (GCTSC) constitute the neoplastic cells,[3] which are from an osteoblastic origin and are classified based on expression of osteoblast cell markers such as alkaline phosphatase and ostocalsin. In contrast, the mononuclear histiocytic cells (MNHC) and multinucleated giant cell (MNGC) fractions are secondarily recruited and comprise the non-neoplastic cell population. They are derived from an osteoclast-monocyte lineage determined primarily by expression of CD68, a marker for monocytic precursor cells.[4][5][6] In most patients, the tumors are slow to develop, but may recur locally in as many as 50% of cases.

Go get an education you dimwit.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-07-2015, 12:07 PM
(21-07-2015 12:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 11:53 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Giant cell tumor is one.

So you lied. You said "all pain", not "I get to pick and chose which pain".

"Giant-cell tumor of the bone (GCTOB) is a relatively uncommon tumor of the bone. It is characterized by the presence of multinucleated giant cells (osteoclast-like cells). Malignancy in giant cell tumor is uncommon and occurs in approximately 2% of all cases. However, if malignant degeneration does occur it is likely to metastasize to the lungs. Giant cell tumors are normally benign,[1] with unpredictable behavior.[2] It is a heterogeneous tumor composed of three different cell populations. The giant-cell tumour stromal cells (GCTSC) constitute the neoplastic cells,[3] which are from an osteoblastic origin and are classified based on expression of osteoblast cell markers such as alkaline phosphatase and ostocalsin. In contrast, the mononuclear histiocytic cells (MNHC) and multinucleated giant cell (MNGC) fractions are secondarily recruited and comprise the non-neoplastic cell population. They are derived from an osteoclast-monocyte lineage determined primarily by expression of CD68, a marker for monocytic precursor cells.[4][5][6] In most patients, the tumors are slow to develop, but may recur locally in as many as 50% of cases.

Go get an education you dimwit.
Look here you ignorant fuck. I have a giant cell tumor in my right shoulder. It keeps my arm on. Science is so fucked up that the doctors actually wanted to amputate my fucking arm. Secondly those closed minded ignorant ducks actually told me that tumors weren't caused by trauma. Thirdly the deceptive, selfish prick went on to hide the fact that tumors metastasize and become malignant after dissection or biopsy. Quite an ass you have made of yourself. Now go ahead and climb your way out of the hole you have fallen into by your own missteps. Just as all society must do.