For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2015, 12:09 PM
RE: For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.
(21-07-2015 11:53 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 11:43 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So ... let me get this straight. An early human, who had evolved the pain response, accidentally puts his hand near a flame, but didn't know it would burn, gets burned, and this is due to "evil and sin" ? Facepalm

LMAO

You really are dumber than dogshit.

Name me two tumors that are beneficial.
Giant cell tumor is one.
And no. If someone is dumb enough to rest there hand in flame then it will cause physical damage. This damage is sent to the brain as pain in order for the stupid individual to realize he or she needs to get there hand out of the fire in order to stop more damage. The pain I speak of is pain generally brought on by others through greed, and selfishness which are both products of free will.

Your ignorance is astounding.

A "benign" tumor is not beneficial, it is simply not cancerous. People (and animals) can still suffer and die from such growths, depending on where in the body they are located.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
21-07-2015, 12:09 PM
I'm done for now. Will be back later.
21-07-2015, 12:11 PM
(21-07-2015 12:09 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'm done for now. Will be back later.

Take your time. Don't hurry back on our account.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
21-07-2015, 12:11 PM
just like herpes......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 5 users Like onlinebiker's post
21-07-2015, 12:12 PM
(21-07-2015 12:01 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 11:53 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Intriguing, so what evil and sin did my two daughters commit when they succumbed to Infantile Tay-Sachs disease at the ages of 15 mo, and 10 mo? Were they paying for "original sin." The BS original sin concept which god, if he existed, knew would happen as he knows everything. Why plant the tree in the first place, if he knew they would succumb to temptation....didn't think about that did you...thus god knowingly created sin ..it is called entrapment....here timmy, you can have EVERY toy in the store, but not the one in this special box.....dont touch the special box...okay I am going to leave the room now.........

Doesnt seem very divine or righteous now does it...here child, suffer and die a slow death because 4500 years ago a woman ate an apple.....the sad part is you BELIEVE that nonsense.
In the simplest of processes; without conscious thought we would be oblivious to the he'll we have made for ourselves. Surely children are innocent. There death wouldn't be due to anything they did. It is a fact of life. That fact apparent to us due to our knowledge. And yes I really believe that most horrible diseases, and viruses would be much less common if we would have went down the right path I initially. Our way of being has actually affected our earth and other things that reside on it. Yeah dinos got sick and had infection but they also had amazing immune systems and a lack of free thought leaving them somewhat unscathed by said ailments.

Anyone who has watched a pet get sick and die knows that ailments do not in any way leave it "somewhat unscathed." Ludicrous.
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
(21-07-2015 12:09 PM)julep Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 11:53 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Giant cell tumor is one.
And no. If someone is dumb enough to rest there hand in flame then it will cause physical damage. This damage is sent to the brain as pain in order for the stupid individual to realize he or she needs to get there hand out of the fire in order to stop more damage. The pain I speak of is pain generally brought on by others through greed, and selfishness which are both products of free will.

Your ignorance is astounding.

A "benign" tumor is not beneficial, it is simply not cancerous. People (and animals) can still suffer and die from such growths, depending on where in the body they are located.
The fuck it isn't. I would have no right arm if it wasn't for my huge fucking giant cell bone tumor holding it in place. Really have other stuff to take care of. Will continue later. Don't assume medicine, or science are truth for they are both in there infancy compared to our timeline.
(21-07-2015 12:07 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 12:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So you lied. You said "all pain", not "I get to pick and chose which pain".

"Giant-cell tumor of the bone (GCTOB) is a relatively uncommon tumor of the bone. It is characterized by the presence of multinucleated giant cells (osteoclast-like cells). Malignancy in giant cell tumor is uncommon and occurs in approximately 2% of all cases. However, if malignant degeneration does occur it is likely to metastasize to the lungs. Giant cell tumors are normally benign,[1] with unpredictable behavior.[2] It is a heterogeneous tumor composed of three different cell populations. The giant-cell tumour stromal cells (GCTSC) constitute the neoplastic cells,[3] which are from an osteoblastic origin and are classified based on expression of osteoblast cell markers such as alkaline phosphatase and ostocalsin. In contrast, the mononuclear histiocytic cells (MNHC) and multinucleated giant cell (MNGC) fractions are secondarily recruited and comprise the non-neoplastic cell population. They are derived from an osteoclast-monocyte lineage determined primarily by expression of CD68, a marker for monocytic precursor cells.[4][5][6] In most patients, the tumors are slow to develop, but may recur locally in as many as 50% of cases.

Go get an education you dimwit.
Look here you ignorant fuck. I have a giant cell tumor in my right shoulder. It keeps my arm on. Science is so fucked up that the doctors actually wanted to amputate my fucking arm. Secondly those closed minded ignorant ducks actually told me that tumors weren't caused by trauma. Thirdly the deceptive, selfish prick went on to hide the fact that tumors metastasize and become malignant after dissection or biopsy. Quite an ass you have made of yourself. Now go ahead and climb your way out of the hole you have fallen into by your own missteps. Just as all society must do.

One case. You are so fucking stupid and ignorant that you actually think science can be done from a sample of one. It can't. Ever. Of course there are rare exceptions, you retard.

There is not a shred of evidence that "sin" brought suffering and pain into the world. You made that up because you *need* to give your self an explanation for it. And your idiot god is not a good one.

You are the only one who's made an ass of themself here, and continues to, every time you post your ignorant garbage.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-07-2015, 12:13 PM
(21-07-2015 12:09 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  I'm done for now. Will be back later.

Good.

Maybe you'll rethink the returning part.

Shoo fly!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-07-2015, 12:14 PM
(21-07-2015 12:12 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 12:07 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Look here you ignorant fuck. I have a giant cell tumor in my right shoulder. It keeps my arm on. Science is so fucked up that the doctors actually wanted to amputate my fucking arm. Secondly those closed minded ignorant ducks actually told me that tumors weren't caused by trauma. Thirdly the deceptive, selfish prick went on to hide the fact that tumors metastasize and become malignant after dissection or biopsy. Quite an ass you have made of yourself. Now go ahead and climb your way out of the hole you have fallen into by your own missteps. Just as all society must do.

One case. You are so fucking stupid and ignorant that you actually think science can be done from a sample of one. It can't. Ever. Of course there are rare exceptions, you retard.

There is not a shred of evidence that "sin" brought suffering and pin into the world. You made that up because you *need* to give your self an explanation for it.

You are the only one who's made an ass of themself here, and continues to, every you post your ignorant garbage.
Yeah my belief isn't corroborated by numerous ancient texts at all. Sarcasm for anyone who wants to claim it is a lie.
21-07-2015, 12:16 PM
[Image: mwsljr.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post