For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2015, 12:16 PM
RE: For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.
Ancient texts can suck the square root of science.....

heh

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
21-07-2015, 12:18 PM
(21-07-2015 12:14 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 12:12 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  One case. You are so fucking stupid and ignorant that you actually think science can be done from a sample of one. It can't. Ever. Of course there are rare exceptions, you retard.

There is not a shred of evidence that "sin" brought suffering and pin into the world. You made that up because you *need* to give your self an explanation for it.

You are the only one who's made an ass of themself here, and continues to, every you post your ignorant garbage.
Yeah my belief isn't corroborated by numerous ancient texts at all. Sarcasm for anyone who wants to claim it is a lie.

Well you seem to display ONLY ancient knowledge, pops.
You are a hypocrite.
If YOu were having a heart attack, you would not pray and read ancient texts.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-07-2015, 12:18 PM
(21-07-2015 12:14 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Yeah my belief isn't corroborated by numerous ancient texts at all. Sarcasm for anyone who wants to claim it is a lie.

Wow, now your stupid is really showing.Facepalm

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
21-07-2015, 12:22 PM
(21-07-2015 12:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 12:14 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Yeah my belief isn't corroborated by numerous ancient texts at all. Sarcasm for anyone who wants to claim it is a lie.

Wow, now your stupid is really showing.Facepalm

Ancient texts said the Earth was flat. Yeah. Ancient texts. Thumbsup
Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
21-07-2015, 12:24 PM
(21-07-2015 12:22 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 12:18 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Wow, now your stupid is really showing.Facepalm

Ancient texts said the Earth was flat. Yeah. Ancient texts. Thumbsup
Weeping

Pretty sure Zeus predates the bible too.
Maybe we should still believe in him too, just in case Tongue

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

21-07-2015, 12:40 PM
(21-07-2015 12:24 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 12:22 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Ancient texts said the Earth was flat. Yeah. Ancient texts. Thumbsup
Weeping

Pretty sure Zeus predates the bible too.
Maybe we should still believe in him too, just in case Tongue

I like the Egyptian Book of the Dead, myself, (where the ten comandments came from).

Science may be in it's infancy, and no doubt is, but it knows a hell of a lot more than the ancient goat herders who wrote pop's Babble.

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-07-2015, 12:52 PM
Goodwithoutgod- Now that the argument has settled down... hugs, dude! Man I am so sorry to hear about your children. Sad

*hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug*

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
21-07-2015, 12:57 PM
(21-07-2015 12:52 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Goodwithoutgod- Now that the argument has settled down... hugs, dude! Man I am so sorry to hear about your children. Sad

*hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug*

yeah it was a shitty year, buried both of my little girls, then my wife successfully committed suicide on her third attempt a month later (1998, so been awhile, time does soften the blow), but meh, everyone has shit to deal with. I never gobbled pills or hugged a shrink, just got through it one day at a time, what else you gonna do. They say that which doesn't kill you makes you stronger...but whoever said that was an asshole. I may be stronger mentally, but I don't recommend that trip for anyone. I never gave into feeling depressed over it due to my perspective that others in life are/have gone through worse.

My remark about pills and shrinks was not meant to disparage anyone who has imbibed on either or both, everyone deals with stuff with different tools, I used anger and weights.

I thought we had quite the insightful discussion, after the initial blows were exchanged Smile I can come across like an overly assertive prick when I am going off on a tangent. I think we both learned alot about the other, you are smarter than you look Big Grin

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
21-07-2015, 01:00 PM
(21-07-2015 12:01 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  In the simplest of processes; without conscious thought we would be oblivious to the he'll we have made for ourselves.

Duh. No shit Sherlock. But what has got to do with the subject at hand ?

(21-07-2015 12:01 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Surely children are innocent. There death wouldn't be due to anything they did.

But thousands of children die painful excruciating deaths every day. And YOU said all pain is from sin.

I see you have no clue what you even think you're talking about, AND you know nothing about the realities of suffering humans experience.

(21-07-2015 12:01 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Yeah dinos got sick and had infection but they also had amazing immune systems and a lack of free thought leaving them somewhat unscathed by said ailments.

YOU said ALL pain and suffering came from sin. Now you changed your mind. You have no clue what you're even trying to say, AND you have no expertise in any relevant topic here.

Get help

21-07-2015, 01:04 PM
I definitely know what you mean about acquiring mental toughness via roads I'd rather not have had to traverse.

And I agree, going through true suffering made me see the suffering of others more. Hadn't really considered it from that perspective, before. Will have to think on that a while before I comment.

Yes, I do that on occasion.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post