For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2015, 01:08 PM
RE: For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.
(21-07-2015 11:53 AM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 11:43 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So ... let me get this straight. An early human, who had evolved the pain response, accidentally puts his hand near a flame, but didn't know it would burn, gets burned, and this is due to "evil and sin" ? Facepalm

LMAO

You really are dumber than dogshit.

Name me two tumors that are beneficial.
Giant cell tumor is one.

[Image: 1390269212824.png]

A giant cell tumor nearly cost me my leg, you ignoramus.

Quote:And no. If someone is dumb enough to rest there hand in flame then it will cause physical damage. This damage is sent to the brain as pain in order for the stupid individual to realize he or she needs to get there hand out of the fire in order to stop more damage. The pain I speak of is pain generally brought on by others through greed, and selfishness which are both products of free will.

So, my headache is caused by someone else's greed and selfishness? Do I need to make a voodoo doll to defend myself? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2015, 01:12 PM
(21-07-2015 12:07 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 12:02 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  So you lied. You said "all pain", not "I get to pick and chose which pain".

"Giant-cell tumor of the bone (GCTOB) is a relatively uncommon tumor of the bone. It is characterized by the presence of multinucleated giant cells (osteoclast-like cells). Malignancy in giant cell tumor is uncommon and occurs in approximately 2% of all cases. However, if malignant degeneration does occur it is likely to metastasize to the lungs. Giant cell tumors are normally benign,[1] with unpredictable behavior.[2] It is a heterogeneous tumor composed of three different cell populations. The giant-cell tumour stromal cells (GCTSC) constitute the neoplastic cells,[3] which are from an osteoblastic origin and are classified based on expression of osteoblast cell markers such as alkaline phosphatase and ostocalsin. In contrast, the mononuclear histiocytic cells (MNHC) and multinucleated giant cell (MNGC) fractions are secondarily recruited and comprise the non-neoplastic cell population. They are derived from an osteoclast-monocyte lineage determined primarily by expression of CD68, a marker for monocytic precursor cells.[4][5][6] In most patients, the tumors are slow to develop, but may recur locally in as many as 50% of cases.

Go get an education you dimwit.
Look here you ignorant fuck. I have a giant cell tumor in my right shoulder. It keeps my arm on.

How so? Usually tendons and muscles do that.

Quote:Science is so fucked up that the doctors actually wanted to amputate my fucking arm.

They want to excise that tumor because it is a danger to you. How is that fucked up? Consider

Quote:Secondly those closed minded ignorant ducks actually told me that tumors weren't caused by trauma.

And you think they are? Citation ...

Quote:Thirdly the deceptive, selfish prick went on to hide the fact that tumors metastasize and become malignant after dissection or biopsy.

It sometimes happens. Did you inquire about the risks?

21-07-2015, 01:14 PM
(21-07-2015 12:14 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 12:12 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  One case. You are so fucking stupid and ignorant that you actually think science can be done from a sample of one. It can't. Ever. Of course there are rare exceptions, you retard.

There is not a shred of evidence that "sin" brought suffering and pin into the world. You made that up because you *need* to give your self an explanation for it.

You are the only one who's made an ass of themself here, and continues to, every you post your ignorant garbage.
Yeah my belief isn't corroborated by numerous ancient texts at all. Sarcasm for anyone who wants to claim it is a lie.

You value ancient texts written by ignorant people? Facepalm

21-07-2015, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2015 01:22 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
(21-07-2015 01:04 PM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  I definitely know what you mean about acquiring mental toughness via roads I'd rather not have had to traverse.

And I agree, going through true suffering made me see the suffering of others more. Hadn't really considered it from that perspective, before. Will have to think on that a while before I comment.

Yes, I do that on occasion.

Perspective has gotten me through all of life's little "Fuck yous", it is a powerful tool when properly utilized, and I use it often. To realize whatever crisis I am going through is minor compared to others keeps me grounded.

For example, last week I was bitching about my right rotator cuff, and how I can only workout every three days right now (give it a lil time to heal so I can re-injure it with the next workout...lol) and then I caught myself and shook it off with the thought, "At least I have an arm, how many vets would give anything to have an arm to ache again?" Kind of puts shit into perspective, you know?

I spent all morning at the Emergency room because I had severe heat exhaustion, 3 litres of fluid via IV, and a pat on the ass and I am good to go, laid there feeling sorry for myself for about a hot second, then shook it off as I listened to the screams from the room next door....I am sure they would have loved to exchange situations...perspective Smile

[Image: 1zv4m51.jpg]

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
21-07-2015, 01:20 PM
(21-07-2015 12:12 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 12:09 PM)julep Wrote:  Your ignorance is astounding.

A "benign" tumor is not beneficial, it is simply not cancerous. People (and animals) can still suffer and die from such growths, depending on where in the body they are located.
The fuck it isn't. I would have no right arm if it wasn't for my huge fucking giant cell bone tumor holding it in place. Really have other stuff to take care of. Will continue later. Don't assume medicine, or science are truth for they are both in there infancy compared to our timeline.

I don't believe you. However, I hope your arm gets better, if there is indeed something wrong with it.
21-07-2015, 01:26 PM
(21-07-2015 01:20 PM)julep Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 12:12 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The fuck it isn't. I would have no right arm if it wasn't for my huge fucking giant cell bone tumor holding it in place. Really have other stuff to take care of. Will continue later. Don't assume medicine, or science are truth for they are both in there infancy compared to our timeline.

I don't believe you. However, I hope your arm gets better, if there is indeed something wrong with it.

He apparently has a big lump of evil and sin in his shoulder....perhaps prayer or exorcism would be helpful...

[Image: 15yufqd.jpg]

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
21-07-2015, 01:30 PM
Chas,

Broke right scapfula for approx. 2 years repeatedly near clockwork every 2 weeks. This was and is my selfless drive as through work and productivity.

My arm was finally without pain and back to full function, albey it is much crunchier. The point being even upon my experience being explained upon the ears of " doctors", they dismissed it instead of waving in delightful discovery of new data. Through there arrogant upheaval they proclaimed my arm was to be removed. Fuck you,and your ignorance. I use my fucking arm, come get it. Well sir we must at least bysect it indeed wounding it, the beneficial tumor. We will have to sabre cut your ass (arm) all the way to the center of this enveloping growth which just so happens to correlate with the center of your shoulder.
The worst part was the deceit of me and themselves. They were curious, and, blind in there curiosity.
21-07-2015, 01:40 PM
(21-07-2015 01:30 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Chas,

Broke right scapfula for approx. 2 years repeatedly near clockwork every 2 weeks. This was and is my selfless drive as through work and productivity.

My arm was finally without pain and back to full function, albey it is much crunchier. The point being even upon my experience being explained upon the ears of " doctors", they dismissed it instead of waving in delightful discovery of new data. Through there arrogant upheaval they proclaimed my arm was to be removed. Fuck you,and your ignorance. I use my fucking arm, come get it. Well sir we must at least bysect it indeed wounding it, the beneficial tumor. We will have to sabre cut your ass (arm) all the way to the center of this enveloping growth which just so happens to correlate with the center of your shoulder.
The worst part was the deceit of me and themselves. They were curious, and, blind in there curiosity.

Sounds like you nailed them, those scoundrels, conspiring to cut on a perfectly good man's shoulder, I would sue, truly.

You think they have time to play games? MRI, then a bisection is the way it works usually....unless you prefer they pull out a bowl of tea leaves and start chanting while flinging a dead chicken around and spraying you with spittle.....my vote is you pray it away....."prayer can move mountains"..demonstrate your faith in god and his ability to move mountains for you...no? What do you mean you went to a doctor in the first place, this is obviously god's plan...you see, you faith has HUGE holes in it pops...something you should ponder....

EDIT: holy spammer bat man, you have been a member less than a month and have made over 400 posts......

21-07-2015, 01:41 PM
(21-07-2015 12:07 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Science is so fucked up that the doctors actually wanted to amputate my fucking arm.

Um no. Apparently you are so evil and sinful that you caused your arm to need to be taken off. Doctors are trained to deal in "best practices" for most people. IF you happened to be anexception, that still would not justify guessing on their part that maybe your case *might* be different. If the community standard in your case is amputation, they would be civily liable NOT to recommend what is standard practice. Your being an exception is irrelevant.

Quote:Secondly those closed minded ignorant ducks actually told me that tumors weren't caused by trauma.

Normally they are not. Tumors are caused by mutations. Why those happen may be numerous, but generally it's never trauma. You having NO training AT ALL in science apparently is why you need to stick in your "god done did it" every time you need an explanation for something.

Quote: Thirdly the deceptive, selfish prick went on to hide the fact that tumors metastasize and become malignant after dissection or biopsy.

No. They do that anyway, treatment or no treatment. One is not the cause of the other. The biopsy and dissection has nothing to do with the already present tumor.

I see you best stick with "ancient texts". You're not quite ready for modern stuff yet.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
21-07-2015, 01:49 PM
(21-07-2015 01:30 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Chas,

The giant cell tumor is the root of your problems. It displaces healthy bone tissue and weakens the bone.

You should not have delayed two years.

You might investigate a bone transplant (particularly an allograft) for the damaged area.

[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post