For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-07-2015, 01:53 PM
RE: For those who think God condones murder for his sadistic pleasure.
(21-07-2015 01:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 01:30 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Chas,

Broke right scapfula for approx. 2 years repeatedly near clockwork every 2 weeks. This was and is my selfless drive as through work and productivity.

My arm was finally without pain and back to full function, albey it is much crunchier. The point being even upon my experience being explained upon the ears of " doctors", they dismissed it instead of waving in delightful discovery of new data. Through there arrogant upheaval they proclaimed my arm was to be removed. Fuck you,and your ignorance. I use my fucking arm, come get it. Well sir we must at least bysect it indeed wounding it, the beneficial tumor. We will have to sabre cut your ass (arm) all the way to the center of this enveloping growth which just so happens to correlate with the center of your shoulder.
The worst part was the deceit of me and themselves. They were curious, and, blind in there curiosity.

The giant cell tumor is the root of your problems. It displaces healthy bone tissue and weakens the bone.

You should not have delayed two years.

You might investigate a bone transplant (particularly an allograft) for the damaged area.

I disagree, he should invoke prayer and lots of it. Science is the work of the devil trying to over ride god's plan. Big Grin

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-07-2015, 01:58 PM
(21-07-2015 01:53 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 01:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  The giant cell tumor is the root of your problems. It displaces healthy bone tissue and weakens the bone.

You might investigate a bone transplant (particularly an allograft) for the damaged area.

I disagree, he should invoke prayer and lots of it. Science is the work of the devil trying to over ride god's plan. Big Grin

That is not a humerus argument. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
21-07-2015, 02:18 PM
(21-07-2015 01:53 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 01:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  The giant cell tumor is the root of your problems. It displaces healthy bone tissue and weakens the bone.

Wow more idiocracy despite the obvious truth. Imagine that. I broke my fucking scapula working. But I am indeed a tough little cookie. I continued working never so much as going to the doctor. My stubbornness was indeed the problem. I repeatedly halted the natural healing process every to weeks by rebreaking it through one specific, mandatory task at work. The tumor was formed as a drastic measure that was deemed necessary by my subconscious. It healed. It is stronger and painless. If it has become cancerous it is because selfish doctors took a big Ass chunk out of it( the thing that was already a drastic measure) of course its likely to become extreme. Common sense. Simple. Selfless.
21-07-2015, 02:19 PM
Oh wow Two
21-07-2015, 02:19 PM
(21-07-2015 02:18 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 01:53 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I disagree, he should invoke prayer and lots of it. Science is the work of the devil trying to over ride god's plan. Big Grin
Wow more idiocracy despite the obvious truth. Imagine that. I broke my fucking scapula working. But I am indeed a tough little cookie. I continued working never so much as going to the doctor. My stubbornness was indeed the problem. I repeatedly halted the natural healing process every to weeks by rebreaking it through one specific, mandatory task at work. The tumor was formed as a drastic measure that was deemed necessary by my subconscious. It healed. It is stronger and painless. If it has become cancerous it is because selfish doctors took a big Ass chunk out of it( the thing that was already a drastic measure) of course its likely to become extreme. Common sense. Simple. Selfless.

The tumor was most likely the cause of the fracture, not vice versa.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-07-2015, 02:54 PM
(21-07-2015 02:19 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 02:18 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Wow more idiocracy despite the obvious truth. Imagine that. I broke my fucking scapula working. But I am indeed a tough little cookie. I continued working never so much as going to the doctor. My stubbornness was indeed the problem. I repeatedly halted the natural healing process every to weeks by rebreaking it through one specific, mandatory task at work. The tumor was formed as a drastic measure that was deemed necessary by my subconscious. It healed. It is stronger and painless. If it has become cancerous it is because selfish doctors took a big Ass chunk out of it( the thing that was already a drastic measure) of course its likely to become extreme. Common sense. Simple. Selfless.

The tumor was most likely the cause of the fracture, not vice versa.
That's what they deduced. However I suffer from a lack of adequate bone mass as a result of premature birth and relatively new techniques/ medicines or perhaps luck of the draw. Was pulling two walls together in an awkward way and split my already somewhat fragile shoulder blade. You would have to understand my work ethic and general disregard for myself at the time.
21-07-2015, 02:58 PM
(21-07-2015 02:54 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 02:19 PM)Chas Wrote:  The tumor was most likely the cause of the fracture, not vice versa.
That's what they deduced. However I suffer from a lack of adequate bone mass as a result of premature birth and relatively new techniques/ medicines or perhaps luck of the draw. Was pulling two walls together in an awkward way and split my already somewhat fragile shoulder blade. You would have to understand my work ethic and general disregard for myself at the time.

See ...premature birth, that was science over riding god's plan....and the tumor is punishment....do you not see how ridiculous that line of thought is? truly?

God made it rain for 40 days and 40 nights, as per the mythical global flood that never happened, surely he can heal your shoulder, I think it is a test of your faith and you are failing....

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
21-07-2015, 03:01 PM
(21-07-2015 02:18 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  The tumor was formed as a drastic measure that was deemed necessary by my subconscious.

And your evidence for this is what?

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
21-07-2015, 03:02 PM
(21-07-2015 02:58 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 02:54 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  That's what they deduced. However I suffer from a lack of adequate bone mass as a result of premature birth and relatively new techniques/ medicines or perhaps luck of the draw. Was pulling two walls together in an awkward way and split my already somewhat fragile shoulder blade. You would have to understand my work ethic and general disregard for myself at the time.

See ...premature birth, that was science over riding god's plan....and the tumor is punishment....do you not see how ridiculous that line of thought is? truly?

God made it rain for 40 days and 40 nights, as per the mythical global flood that never happened, surely he can heal your shoulder, I think it is a test of your faith and you are failing....
IGNENT
21-07-2015, 03:02 PM
(21-07-2015 02:18 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  
(21-07-2015 01:53 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  I disagree, he should invoke prayer and lots of it. Science is the work of the devil trying to over ride god's plan. Big Grin

That's now how cancer works.
You obviously have no clue what causes tumors or how they are treated.

Tumors don't form as "drastic measures" ..... ever.

BUT all this garbage is beside the point. Th POINT is that innocent children TODAY died painful deaths from leukemias brain tumors etc etc etc , and it had NOTHING to do with "drastic" anything, and pop's stupid idiot impotent god could not, and did not do anything to stop the needless suffering. Of course there is no god, but theoretically IF there was one, he's a monster and a truely evil being.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.