Forced Church.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2013, 07:54 PM
Forced Church.
Students forced to listen to christian message.

http://www.examiner.com/article/mississi...an-message

I particularly like the part about blocking doors.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2013, 08:03 PM
RE: Forced Church.
(26-04-2013 07:54 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Students forced to listen to christian message.

http://www.examiner.com/article/mississi...an-message

I particularly like the part about blocking doors.

Quote:“See, before Jesus came, innocent blood had to be shed for our sins. There had to be an animal that was sacrificed to atone for our sin. There had to be innocent blood. So Jesus came and he was the innocent blood because he lived a perfect life. He was that innocent blood. See the last few years of Jesus’ life he traveled from region to region and country to country and he had 12 disciples that followed him everywhere. And he talked about the hope he was bringing.

All that blood could give you nightmares. Innocent blood has to be shed for sins? Oh boy!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
26-04-2013, 08:24 PM
Mississippi No Undecided Why can't every southern accent speak in Twain-terms?!?

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
26-04-2013, 08:38 PM
Could you imagine how insanely they would freak if they were forced to hear the message, and pray to, Buddha?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 1 user Likes Jeffasaurus's post
26-04-2013, 08:39 PM
Fascinating story. I'll be following the lawsuit.

Seriously, WTF is going on down there?

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
26-04-2013, 09:08 PM
That's sick. Let's lock the school staff in a mosque every Friday for one year and see how they like it.

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
[+] 4 users Like Elesjei's post
26-04-2013, 09:27 PM
(26-04-2013 09:08 PM)Elesjei Wrote:  That's sick. Let's lock the school staff in a mosque every Friday for one year and see how they like it.

and witchdoctors,
and self-flagellation,
and iawaska,

"Which is more likely: that the whole natural order is suspended, or that a jewish minx should tell a lie?"- David Hume
26-04-2013, 09:40 PM
Are you kidding, me?

Where do these people get the gall to do shit like that in a school, of all places...

I almost think that might have been an interesting couple of experiences to be in for the students. I wonder how many attempted to leave.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
26-04-2013, 10:06 PM
We could also look at the bright side, guys. In the past you voluntarily wanted to trade gold coins for Indulgences to get rid of your sins, now people lock you in to tell you that someone voluntarily shed his blood to save you from your sins. That's IMPROVEMENT.

Want something? Then do something.
[+] 1 user Likes HU.Junyuan's post
26-04-2013, 10:19 PM
I would have put up such a fuss as has never been seen .