Forcing christian bakers to bake gay cakes is wrong

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-02-2016, 08:15 AM
RE: Forcing christian bakers to bake gay cakes is wrong
(06-02-2016 08:06 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(06-02-2016 07:20 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  But any working man who refuses to get paid is also kind of an idiot.

Please explain, in detail, what a gay cake is. Drinking Beverage

It is a cake made up of 20% rainbows, 30% sore male anuses, 10% humour, 20% jock straps, 15% cock and 5% semen.

I know the only thing you have any experience with is sore anuses, but I suppose part of being worldly is trying to imagine the lives of others so we can relate just a little, even if you really don't have a clue :3

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Cetaceaphile's post
06-02-2016, 08:16 AM
(06-02-2016 08:15 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  
(06-02-2016 08:06 AM)Chas Wrote:  Please explain, in detail, what a gay cake is. Drinking Beverage

It is a cake made up of 20% rainbows, 30% sore male anuses, 10% humour, 20% jock straps, 15% cock and 5% semen.

I know the only thing you have any experience with is sore anuses, but I suppose part of being worldly is trying to imagine the lives of others so we can relate just a little, even if we really don't have a clue :3

I suggest you go fuck yourself. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
06-02-2016, 08:21 AM
(06-02-2016 08:15 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  
(06-02-2016 08:06 AM)Chas Wrote:  Please explain, in detail, what a gay cake is. Drinking Beverage

Wot!?!?!

No sprinkles?

Shocking

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
06-02-2016, 08:23 AM
(06-02-2016 08:21 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(06-02-2016 08:15 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  It is a cake made up of 20% rainbows, 30% sore male anuses, 10% humour, 20% jock straps, 15% cock and 5% semen.

Wot!?!?!

No sprinkles?

Shocking

The decoration is whole other massive thing, I was just keeping it simple by sticking to the body of the cake. We could have an entire new thread about sprinkles and cream theory

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
[+] 1 user Likes Cetaceaphile's post
06-02-2016, 08:25 AM
(06-02-2016 08:23 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  
(06-02-2016 08:21 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Wot!?!?!

No sprinkles?

Shocking

The decoration is whole other massive thing, I was just keeping it simple by sticking to the body of the cake. We could have an entire new thread about sprinkles and cream theory

You cover your body in sprinkles? That sounds really sexy.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 3 users Like cactus's post
06-02-2016, 10:20 AM
(06-02-2016 07:20 AM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  But any working man who refuses to get paid is also kind of an idiot.

Yes it is wrong. It is a violation of individual rights. People have a right to act according to their own judgement, even when they are wrong, provided they do not try to interfere with others exercising the same right. Basically, people have the right to be wrong.

But I'm unclear about the rest of your post. Who exactly is refusing to get paid. Are you talking about the bakeries passing up a sale?

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
06-02-2016, 10:44 AM
Baking a gay cake.

[Image: gay-liberal-pot-agenda-630px.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like I Am's post
06-02-2016, 10:47 AM

No one has ever forced someone to make a "gay cake". Not ever.

Now, if you're open for business you do have to serve all your customers regardless of who they are or what their religious, gender, sexual preference or any other differentiating aspect might be.

If a customer comes in and asks you to make a "gay cake" or any cake that you find the recipe or the decorations offensive and you have never used or made that for anyone else, then you have the right to decline the cake. You do not have to make a "Nazi cake", a "black panther cake" or even a "Shirley Temple cake". BUT... You do not have the right to decline the customer.

See how that works. Smile

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
06-02-2016, 10:54 AM
(06-02-2016 10:47 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  If a customer comes in and asks you to make a "gay cake" or any cake that you find the recipe or the decorations offensive and you have never used or made that for anyone else, then you have the right to decline the cake.

You mean like when they ask for two bride cake toppers? Drinking Beverage

"Sorry, ma'am, we order them in pairs. You'll have to buy two cakes and throw away the grooms."

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
06-02-2016, 11:13 AM
(06-02-2016 10:47 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  

No one has ever forced someone to make a "gay cake". Not ever.

Now, if you're open for business you do have to serve all your customers regardless of who they are or what their religious, gender, sexual preference or any other differentiating aspect might be.

If a customer comes in and asks you to make a "gay cake" or any cake that you find the recipe or the decorations offensive and you have never used or made that for anyone else, then you have the right to decline the cake. You do not have to make a "Nazi cake", a "black panther cake" or even a "Shirley Temple cake". BUT... You do not have the right to decline the customer.

See how that works. Smile

Wow, America is even more retarded that I suspected then. You are allowed to decline a customer, BUT... You do not have the right to decline the customer.

God damn I'm glad I live in an atheistic country. I get to deal with human beings instead of bizarre christians and their retarded anti-christian children xD

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.