Forgot Password and Email

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-02-2014, 08:51 AM
Forgot Password and Email
Okay so I had to reset my browser on my computer which meant I got logged out of the forum. Thankfully I'm still logged in on my phone though. But now I can't remember what my password was. On top of that when I first registered I used a different email address that I created specifically for this forum so that I wouldn't have to worry about someone accidentally seeing an email on my phone from here (I was very paranoid about my atheism then). So I can't reset my password because I don't remember the email I used and I can't change my email because I can't remember my password. Is there anything I can do?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2014, 09:00 AM
RE: Forgot Password and Email
(08-02-2014 08:51 AM)southernbelle Wrote:  Okay so I had to reset my browser on my computer which meant I got logged out of the forum. Thankfully I'm still logged in on my phone though. But now I can't remember what my password was. On top of that when I first registered I used a different email address that I created specifically for this forum so that I wouldn't have to worry about someone accidentally seeing an email on my phone from here (I was very paranoid about my atheism then). So I can't reset my password because I don't remember the email I used and I can't change my email because I can't remember my password. Is there anything I can do?

Suggest PM KC or Aurora with an alternate email add that you can then check, I think they should be able to reset your account ?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
10-02-2014, 02:45 AM
(08-02-2014 08:51 AM)southernbelle Wrote:  Okay so I had to reset my browser on my computer which meant I got logged out of the forum. Thankfully I'm still logged in on my phone though. But now I can't remember what my password was. On top of that when I first registered I used a different email address that I created specifically for this forum so that I wouldn't have to worry about someone accidentally seeing an email on my phone from here (I was very paranoid about my atheism then). So I can't reset my password because I don't remember the email I used and I can't change my email because I can't remember my password. Is there anything I can do?

What was your original account username?

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
10-02-2014, 11:30 AM
(10-02-2014 02:45 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  

What was your original account username?

That is her original account. She just had the account signed in on her mobile, but on her computer, she logged and forgot password, and the email doesn't work... Or that's what I've gathered from the situation.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
10-02-2014, 11:40 AM
Ya, A2s got it. Deep, she just needs a password change is all.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
11-02-2014, 04:44 AM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2014 04:51 AM by DeepThought.)
Ok, I pm'd you the password. Since you created an anonymous email I don't think it will hurt anything to reveal it here.

You used clarinetgirl513 as your email in case you still have recovery issues you can use the password recovery route. There is a recover password option that required you to verify your email account.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ion=lostpw

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
12-02-2014, 08:57 PM
(11-02-2014 04:44 AM)DeepThought Wrote:  Ok, I pm'd you the password. Since you created an anonymous email I don't think it will hurt anything to reveal it here.

You used clarinetgirl513 as your email in case you still have recovery issues you can use the password recovery route. There is a recover password option that required you to verify your email account.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ion=lostpw

Thank you thank you thank you. I changed the password to one I'll actually be able to remember and my email address to the one I actually use. So hopefully I'm never in this situation again.
[+] 2 users Like southernbelle's post
12-02-2014, 09:09 PM
Yeah Deep to the rescue again!

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
12-02-2014, 09:22 PM
What would we do without our own deep throat.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

12-02-2014, 09:24 PM
(12-02-2014 09:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  What would we do without our own deep throat.

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't feel nearly as good. Drinking Beverage

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 2 users Like evenheathen's post