Formal Debates?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-03-2014, 06:30 AM
Formal Debates?
Is there any place on this forum designated for formal debate?

I am new here so I thought I should ask. Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2014, 06:36 AM
RE: Formal Debates?
(21-03-2014 06:30 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Is there any place on this forum designated for formal debate?

Closest thing we get to 'formal' debates here is The Boxing Ring, wherein two designated combatants (challenger and challenged) duke it out with no interference from outside parties; others can watch but only the two debaters and Mods can post within the thread.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
21-03-2014, 07:35 AM
(21-03-2014 06:36 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 06:30 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  Is there any place on this forum designated for formal debate?

Closest thing we get to 'formal' debates here is The Boxing Ring, wherein two designated combatants (challenger and challenged) duke it out with no interference from outside parties; others can watch but only the two debaters and Mods can post within the thread.

Ahh...ok thanks...I saw that but was not sure what it was. I appreciate your help!
21-03-2014, 07:48 AM
(21-03-2014 07:35 AM)Jeremy E Walker Wrote:  
(21-03-2014 06:36 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Closest thing we get to 'formal' debates here is The Boxing Ring, wherein two designated combatants (challenger and challenged) duke it out with no interference from outside parties; others can watch but only the two debaters and Mods can post within the thread.

Ahh...ok thanks...I saw that but was not sure what it was. I appreciate your help!

I aim to please.

... Sometimes.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.