Formatting issues

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2012, 03:50 AM
RE: Formatting issues
The shrink works now, but the shoutbox still won't open. Im browsing from an iPod, but I tried from my phone (android) and it having the same issue.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2012, 03:54 AM
(25-05-2012 03:50 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  The shrink works now, but the shoutbox still won't open. Im browsing from an iPod, but I tried from my phone (android) and it having the same issue.
Have you tried hitting it?
25-05-2012, 04:00 AM
Everything works as it should. The bar can be hidden (almost all of it), what little is left is transparent and the shoutbox can be completely hidden or shown, plus it all follows you around the forum.

Great job Deep.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
25-05-2012, 04:12 AM
I can access the shoutbox on my phone but i need to click a random area above the black bar to get it to appear it makes typing here very difficult (I've had to go on my laptop to post this) The report button seems to be doing the same thing.
25-05-2012, 04:24 AM
(25-05-2012 04:12 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  I can access the shoutbox on my phone but i need to click a random area above the black bar to get it to appear it makes typing here very difficult (I've had to go on my laptop to post this) The report button seems to be doing the same thing.
Well I'm not too worried about these features in phone browsers at the moment. Mainly want it all to work on proper computers.

So far I think it works in all major browsers (desktop platform.)

Could be a touch-screen issue rather than the button being faulty/inaccurate. I've seen it happen plenty of times.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
25-05-2012, 04:51 AM
Its a shame as i do pretty much all my browsing here on my ipod Sad.
25-05-2012, 08:43 AM
Try it again, I had to fix some IE issues and that might have fixed something for you also.

Next on my list - add sound.

25-05-2012, 08:48 AM
It's pretty neat thus far, but I actually have two mingling little issues... I'm sorry.

If I move my mouse over to the right side of the screen about halfway it highlights the little black rectangle on the bottom, meaning I can't click my screen about halfway to the right without selecting the little rectangle.

Also when I select pop out shout box, is there a way to make it auto close little shoutbox? If not, it's really not hard for me to manually close it.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-05-2012, 09:34 AM
Quote:If I move my mouse over to the right side of the screen about halfway it highlights the little black rectangle on the bottom, meaning I can't click my screen about halfway to the right without selecting the little rectangle.
I don't know exactly what you mean by this. I know I had an issue earlier when I was fiddling where the hide function wasn't working properly. It caused certain things not to be clickable. Is it still happening?

Yeah, having it auto-hide on popup is fairly easy to do.

25-05-2012, 10:19 AM
When moving the mouse over the screen, part of the screen would become unclickable as if there was something blocking it. Upon scanning the screen I would notice that the little unhideable box at the bottom right of the screen would become highlighted as if my mouse was over it instead of where is actually was.

Almost as if there was an invisible bit covering part of the screen.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user