Formatting issues

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2012, 11:01 AM
RE: Formatting issues
(25-05-2012 10:19 AM)lucradis Wrote:  When moving the mouse over the screen, part of the screen would become unclickable as if there was something blocking it. Upon scanning the screen I would notice that the little unhideable box at the bottom right of the screen would become highlighted as if my mouse was over it instead of where is actually was.

Almost as if there was an invisible bit covering part of the screen.
Yeah thats what the issue was. It was caused by me screwing around with styles and the show/hide code.

I fixed it a while back. If you refresh (F5) it should all come good if it hasn't already.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2012, 12:02 PM
That issue is fixed yay

But now there's a little shout box box that never goes away. And it refuses to stay down every time I load a new page I get a mini shoutbox.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-05-2012, 12:13 PM
me dumb. me so sorry. no issue here... me just dumb,

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
25-05-2012, 12:36 PM
(25-05-2012 12:13 PM)lucradis Wrote:  me dumb. me so sorry. no issue here... me just dumb,
me dumb too. no access to shout box anymore. ok and don't care -never used it much anyway. just dumb. ok bye. Blink

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
25-05-2012, 12:39 PM
What? you can't get at it? more info please, if not for you then maybe other users having same issue?

What browser you using? is there anything visible on the bottom of the screen?

25-05-2012, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 25-05-2012 01:15 PM by kim.)
(25-05-2012 12:39 PM)lucradis Wrote:  What? you can't get at it? more info please, if not for you then maybe other users having same issue?

What browser you using? is there anything visible on the bottom of the screen?
Oh there's a sort of transparent gray line that gets black when I curser over it. I don't seem able to access anything on this line. I use Safari - MacBook 10.6.8 - like I said, I probably only used the shout box a total of 4 times.

correction: I am able to access: the contact us / thinking atheist - home / return to top / mobile version /rss syndication / help / english dropdown//
The only thing I CAN NOT ACCESS is the square box quote symbol -which I assume is the shout box and it does nothing when I try to access the thing that says, show/hide

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
25-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Install Chrome on your mac.

I'll see if I can install Safari in the meantime for testing. Can you shrink the crotch bar?

Click the arrow to the very left on the crotch bar.

25-05-2012, 08:30 PM
Kim I couldn't either, then I cleared my cookies and voila! Maybe try that?
25-05-2012, 09:16 PM
I installed safari and everything is working for me.

Try going into preferences->privacy->clear website data/cache

Let me know how it goes.

26-05-2012, 04:33 AM
Would it be possible to put in an option to remove the bar completely?. I get the feeling it will fix the problems I'm having.