Formatting issues

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2012, 04:55 AM
RE: Formatting issues
You still having issues with your phone?

have you tried the link to the portable device version?
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/pspshoutbox.php

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2012, 05:32 AM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2012 05:48 AM by FSM_scot.)
I can live without the shoutbox from my phone.

The problem is navigating the forum since the blackbar was put in. The buttons on the blackbar don't do anything but when I click somewhere above them they work. It's like the buttons are hidden which makes navigating and replying to posts very difficult.

I've tried to get a screenshot but they open to fast.

Edit. I've managed to get to screen shots of what im on about the darkgrey highlighted area was the button for the language selection. [Image: IMG_1589.png]

This one places a cursor well outside the text box.
[Image: IMG_1590.png]
26-05-2012, 05:59 AM
Try switching to the mobile version.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ch_version

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
26-05-2012, 06:24 AM
The mobile version works fine. The only reason i don't always browse on it. is that when approving first posts it doesn't show you their sig,bio and website so its harder to spot a bot.
26-05-2012, 02:56 PM
Yeah I had this issue last night when browsing on mobile. I had to switch over to the full version to approve a post, and I couldn't switch back. the little black bar doesn't show the option to return to mobile version and it sits there in the middle of the screen. It's not a big deal, as most of the users seem rooted almost entirely to the full version. Might just be me and Scot lol.

And you FSM, get back to minecraft and build me something awesome

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
26-05-2012, 03:05 PM
I did nothing and suddenly today - everything is working fine with the shout box.
The bar at the bottom is transparent and until I click Show/Hide everything is minimized.

Technically, I'd have to say: this kicks ass!! Thumbsup

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
29-05-2012, 09:56 AM
found a bug/feature on the shoutbox.
When you have it open and in the background there is a rated thread, the yellow stars are in the foreground of the shoutbox not in the background

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
30-05-2012, 06:32 PM
Shoutbox is wonky again. Seems to have slid over to the right and is half off the screen. Also the pop up option is gonzo and I like that option.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison