Former Atheist wakes up to the truth
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-03-2014, 07:00 PM
RE: Former Atheist wakes up to the truth
(11-03-2014 06:50 PM)Miss Meng Wrote:  One of the biggest lessons I learned in the conversion process, maybe the biggest lesson I learned in my life, was that the phrase “God is Love” is meant to be taken literally: God is love. God = Love. It’s not just some characteristic, but his essence. To paraphrase the Cynical Christian’s recent post on a similar subject, when we say “God is love,” we’re not describing what God is, we’re describing what love is — love is God.

All of us want love and want to know we ARE loved unconditionally. This part of our core/soul testifies to GOD's existence because GOD loves us unconditionally. Nothing we do can make HIM not love us because it's not HIS nature. As the woman stated above: GOD is LOVE, LOVE is GOD. It doesn't matter if we did a lot of good works one day, but sinned a lot the next because GOD's love doesn't change depending on our behaviour. We of course WANT to do the right things according to HIS will because we love HIM for loving us first, but if we have a bad day, GOD's love is still as strong as ever toward us. This is why HE sent CHRIST to die for us, so that we can see just how great HIS love for us truly is. HE sent HIS only begotten son to atone for our sins...that's how much HE loves us! Be happy and rejoice in that knowledge!

~ Miss Meng

Um. Apparently this god you speak of didn't love 250,000 people enough to save them from the December 2004 Tsunami.
[Image: 749112004_3.jpg]

Or the 25,000 that were killed in the 2011 Japanese Tsunami or the 160,000 that were killed in Haitian earthquake.

If this god of yours exists he doesn't care much about babies either. Each year there are 600.000 spontaneous miscarriages so your god is an abortionist along with being a serial killer.

Lady, if your god exists and loves the world so much, he/she/it is full of shit and may I are you.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post