Former Atheist
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-03-2017, 06:58 PM
RE: Former Atheist
Don't feed the trolls and drive by's.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
08-03-2017, 02:49 AM
(07-03-2017 06:58 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Don't feed the trolls and drive by's.

Generally, I agree with this sentiment. However, in this sort of case, where a person comes in repeating the propaganda against atheists to our faces, so to speak, and on a public forum no less, I believe it is necessary that we reply as Rachel did. That way, others who visit our site can see the assertion and the responses, and judge that it is the Christian, not the atheist, who is bigoted and dishonest.

Further, I enjoyed reading her reply. I enjoyed it so much that I not only gave it a Like, but shot her a Rep Point, and am now recommending that others do so. She has shown in other posts to be a valuable asset to the TTA community, and this post pushed me over the must-give-rep line. Smile

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
08-03-2017, 06:03 AM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2017 12:56 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(07-03-2017 06:42 PM)Rachel Wrote:  But you might ask yourself and share with the rest of us why you are here in the first place. Is it your goal to be kicked off all atheist fora? Why would you want to do that?

Classic passive-aggressive personality.
Hates himself.
Gets kicked off so he can blame "them" *again*.
In fact he invited it in the OP.

Yawn.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
08-03-2017, 12:00 PM
I'm going to say this guy was an atheist about as much as Kirk Cameron was.
[+] 1 user Likes ResidentEvilFan's post
Thread Closed