Former Fundamentalist Christian - now freethinker

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2011, 07:02 PM

Former Fundamentalist Christian - now freethinker
Hi All,

Yet another new guy here. Here is a short introduction. I'm a former fundamentalist Christian of 40 years who now considers himself a freethinker and an agnostic in the example of Carl Sagan.

I've been looking around and have enjoyed watching some of the videos. Very well done I might add. Thanks for all your hard work on them and raising the visibility of rationalist thought.

Regards,

LifeTrekker
Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2011, 03:12 AM
RE: Former Fundamentalist Christian - now freethinker
(18-09-2011 07:02 PM)LifeTrekker Wrote:  Hi All,

Yet another new guy here. Here is a short introduction. I'm a former fundamentalist Christian of 40 years who now considers himself a freethinker and an agnostic in the example of Carl Sagan.

I've been looking around and have enjoyed watching some of the videos. Very well done I might add. Thanks for all your hard work on them and raising the visibility of rationalist thought.

Regards,

LifeTrekker

Congratulations, and welcome. Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2011, 07:33 AM
Welcome! Big Grin Another member for the Former-Fundy Club! Big Grin Glad you had your eyes and your world opened up to you! Hope to see you around! Smile

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-09-2011, 03:04 PM
Welcome to the forums! And many congratulations to you for leaving religion. Smile I have done so as well. Smile

We make our world significant by the courage of our questions and the depth of our answers.

- Carl Sagan
Find all posts by this user