Former US General Wesley Clark says wars were planned in advance.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
13-09-2013, 06:56 PM
Former US General Wesley Clark says wars were planned in advance.
What if a former US General said in 2007 that the the US had plans to topple/destabilize 7 countries, and by now in 2013 all of those with the exception of Iran and Lebanon have been toppled/destabilized. Lebanon was invaded by Israel and Israel unsuccessfully attempted to over take it...but there was something called Hezbollah that was doing some jewish cock blocking.

Would that make him a conspiracy theorist? In this clip General wesley clark talks about a memo he saw from the department of defenses office that listed the countries to be targeted in the coming years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
14-09-2013, 09:15 AM
RE: Former US General Wesley Clark says wars were planned in advance.
I saw this 2 years ago. It amazes me that the American public as a whole insists on burying their head in the sand and pretending like this stuff doesn't exist. This guy is not a crazy conspiracy theorist--he's a FOUR STAR GENERAL! And what's happened in the past years has played out exactly like he said it would. Yet the American public still loves to think the US is the champion of peace, sweeping in to the middle east to stop the violence. It would be hard to think of yourself as being "exceptional" if you faced the reality about what's going on.
14-09-2013, 03:34 PM
Bryan S and many others here keep saying they want evidence but like a religious person, all evidence is denied, parts taken out of context then denied, semantics is used to stall the conversation. tactics of a complete idiot.

Chas and Bryan S would watch this video and say, "we didn't get involved in those countries in that order so the video is useless"

You can PM them and link to this thread, to see how they do this.

Cljr (I don't give two fucks how his name is spelled) would say " he said invade not destabilize" Or "he didn't say invade he said go into" That is Cljr's MO

Or, "get involved" doesn't mean "invade"

Semantic nitpicking just like a bible thumping buffoon trying to defend dumb scriptures.
14-09-2013, 04:14 PM
(14-09-2013 03:34 PM)I and I Wrote:  Bryan S and many others here keep saying they want evidence but like a religious person, all evidence is denied, parts taken out of context then denied, semantics is used to stall the conversation. tactics of a complete idiot.

Chas and Bryan S would watch this video and say, "we didn't get involved in those countries in that order so the video is useless"

Cljr (I don't give two fucks how his name is spelled) would say " he said invade not destabilize" Or "he didn't say invade he said go into" That is Cljr's MO

Semantic nitpicking just like a bible thumping buffoon trying to defend dumb scriptures.

Please stop putting words in my mouth, it's presumptuous and insulting.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
14-09-2013, 04:26 PM
(14-09-2013 04:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-09-2013 03:34 PM)I and I Wrote:  Bryan S and many others here keep saying they want evidence but like a religious person, all evidence is denied, parts taken out of context then denied, semantics is used to stall the conversation. tactics of a complete idiot.

Please stop putting words in my mouth, it's presumptuous and insulting.

Your thoughts on the fact that the events in Syria were planned several years ago.

Drinking Beverage
14-09-2013, 04:35 PM
(14-09-2013 04:26 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(14-09-2013 04:14 PM)Chas Wrote:  Please stop putting words in my mouth, it's presumptuous and insulting.

Your thoughts on the fact that the events in Syria were planned several years ago.

Drinking Beverage

I don't have any - I haven't given the issue any thought.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-09-2013, 04:50 PM
(14-09-2013 04:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(14-09-2013 04:26 PM)I and I Wrote:  Your thoughts on the fact that the events in Syria were planned several years ago.

Drinking Beverage

I don't have any - I haven't given the issue any thought.

Here I will help you. Mainstream media has portrayed the events in Syria as a popular uprising by Syrians against Assad.

However, hacked and released wikileaks files on Syria show that these events were planned long before and former General of the US military also says the same thing.

Your thoughts.
14-09-2013, 04:58 PM
why do you insist on being so disingenuous? maybe you're a CIA agent trying to make the government more believable. Like the ugly friend makes the pretty one look even prettier...

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 4 users Like nach_in's post
16-09-2013, 04:01 AM
Clearly the CIA is losing it`s ability to run the universe from the shadows.
Let's not forget that everything that ever happened in the Middle East is the United States fault.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-09-2013, 06:24 AM
Nearly 1,000 military bases all over the world, millions of men women and children killed. The New World Order is evident for all those (very few) who care to see. Not that the old world order was anything to be proud about. This takes a tremendous amount of oil to pull off. Someday, (fairly soon) there won't be that much oil..................